PDA

View Full Version : Detroit is the worst team in the NBA

Nick Young
03-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Losing by 40 to the Wizards, 79-121 with 58 seconds to go in the fourth.

HurricaneKid
03-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Losing by 40 to the Wizards, 79-121 with 58 seconds to go in the fourth.

From a puddles fan? Seriously??

Not even the worst loss of the night.

MMM
03-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Seems like the Pistons are always picked as a potential dark horse for the last few years. There are things to like and their starting unit is impressive but their bench has been terrible for the most part. RJ and Drummond can look amazing at times especially in the 4th q but they haven't put it all together yet

hold this L
03-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Man, this team is so inconsistent it pisses me off. Drummond needs to call Wallace to be his private tutor for a few years. He needs to become the leader of the team, Jackson will never be that imo. :pimp: I know everyone is on VG's nuts and he's done a great job in terms of getting great players, but I don't think he's been doing a good job coaching the team. It also doesn't help that they're a very, very young starting 5...

bigt
03-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Huh I didn't hear that Philly got disbanded

Rake2204
03-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Man, this team is so inconsistent it pisses me off. Drummond needs to call Wallace to be his private tutor for a few years. He needs to become the leader of the team, Jackson will never be that imo. :pimp: I know everyone is on VG's nuts and he's done a great job in terms of getting great players, but I don't think he's been doing a good job coaching the team. It also doesn't help that they're a very, very young starting 5...Drummond's already surprised me with the development of his hook shot (wasn't sure he was ever even going to be able hone anything even vaguely resembling a post game) but my mind would be blown if he ever ended up being a true leader. He's just so goofy as a personality and undisciplined when it comes to the glue stuff (helpside defense, always pushing hard, basketball IQ) that I struggle to fathom how that'll ever come.