PDA

View Full Version : OGT March 15:3'Angelo Bucketsdale and the Los Angeles Lakers vs the Sacramento Queens

Nick Young
03-15-2016, 10:19 PM
3'Angelo Bucketsdale
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/a6/81/a4a681c82e76e30de6822bed3bf512f4.jpg
https://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gif

vs Big Baby 2.0
https://hittoleftfield.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/demarcus-cousins.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/223186/thumbs/s-DEMARCUS-COUSINS-KICKED-OUT-large.jpg

The pride of California vs the team California is most ashamed of.

Starts in 11 minutes.
LET'S DO THIS LAKE SHOW

WE DA BESS
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/laker-bros.gif

Nick Young
03-15-2016, 10:49 PM
Shit. Bucketsdale is missing everything. Turns out Rondo is his childhood hero and he played like shit when Rondo came to watch him play in high school.

This is 3'Angelo's biggest challenge to date.

He shall overcome.

fiddy
03-15-2016, 10:51 PM
man the fuсk up Lakers

Bosnian Sajo
03-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Our commentators >>>>> any other teams.

fiddy
03-15-2016, 10:57 PM
Our commentators >>>>> any other teams.
Agreed

Nick Young
03-15-2016, 10:57 PM
by god. this is the worst the lakers have played all year.

Nick Young
03-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Larry Nance Jr is beasting. Dude should be a starter.

Bosnian Sajo
03-15-2016, 11:12 PM
My boy Larry :rockon:

I love that we have a competent GM running the team, very impressive draft results the past 2 years.

Nick Young
03-15-2016, 11:19 PM
My boy Larry :rockon:

I love that we have a competent GM running the team, very impressive draft results the past 2 years.
In spite of our shitty owner and shitty coach, Mitch GOATchak has done it again.:cheers:

Bosnian Sajo
03-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Cmon JC, of COURSE he was expecting you to throw it up.

After such a sorry start, we definitely look like the better team.

BallsOut
03-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Simmons we coming :rockon:

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 12:27 AM
Huertas looking like Steve Nash at times-if only he didn't make so many bonehead plays.

Still, the man has the will of fire. Great pickup by GOATchak, and defensively he has become good after being a joke of a defender at the beginning of the season.

BallsOut
03-16-2016, 12:30 AM
Huertas looking like Steve Nash at times-if only he didn't make so many bonehead plays.

Still, the man has the will of fire. Great pickup by GOATchak, and defensively he has become good after being a joke of a defender at the beginning of the season.

Huertas reminds me of Rick Grimes. He's got that tenacity :eek:

bigkingsfan
03-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Kings taking the CA title tonight.

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 12:34 AM
Kings taking the CA title tonight.
https://royalfootballer.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/kobe-pissed1.jpg

buddha
03-16-2016, 12:36 AM
srs question, has Marco Bellineli shot an on balance shot even once this year?

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 12:38 AM
This was a Pyrrhic victory.

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 12:47 AM
Clarkson is such a bonehead choker at the end of close games. He's definitely the Pippen to Russell's MJ.

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 12:54 AM
**** the queens

bigkingsfan
03-16-2016, 01:01 AM
Kings made Huertas look like a scrub. Can't say that for another. :pimp:

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 01:02 AM
****. Kings swept the lakers for the first time in franchise history.

TomCat
03-16-2016, 01:27 AM
****. Kings swept the lakers for the first time in franchise history.

Keep your eye on the big prize in the summer

Bosnian Sajo
03-16-2016, 01:36 AM
Keep your eye on the big prize in the summer

True, I honestly wouldn't even mind if we didn't get any huge free agent in the summer, as long as we retain that pick, for the sake of our future. Although Hassan looks primed to join LA and be the defensive anchor this team sought after in Hibbert (wtf went wrong in Indiana). And if he joins, along with a top 3 pick to join our young core, we will be a prime FA destination again.

Another thing to look forward to...if Durant leaves OKC for GSW, Westbrook wont have any reason to stick around. Management has failed time and time again to get the right players, they are cheap, and when they are not they give the worst defensive player in the league $70m.

I could see Russ playing at the 2 :D

Russell
Russell West
Simmons
Randle
Whiteside

JC as 6th man
Larry the hustler

The rest don't even matter.

Im Still Ballin
03-16-2016, 01:38 AM
True, I honestly wouldn't even mind if we didn't get any huge free agent in the summer, as long as we retain that pick, for the sake of our future. Although Hassan looks primed to join LA and be the defensive anchor this team sought after in Hibbert (wtf went wrong in Indiana). And if he joins, along with a top 3 pick to join our young core, we will be a prime FA destination again.

Another thing to look forward to...if Durant leaves OKC for GSW, Westbrook wont have any reason to stick around. Management has failed time and time again to get the right players, they are cheap, and when they are not they give the worst defensive player in the league $70m.

Russell
Russell West
Simmons
Randle
Whiteside

JC as 6th man
Larry the hustler

Damn, Wassup with deez fuh nighas doe?

Mike smith
03-16-2016, 01:40 AM

Russell
Russell West
Simmons
Randle
Whiteside

JC as 6th man
Larry the hustler

The spacing for that team would be horrible

Nick Young
03-16-2016, 01:40 AM

Russell
Russell West
Simmons
Randle
Whiteside

JC as 6th man
Larry the hustler

Don't forget Huertas the Currystopper.