PDA

View Full Version : What team do you think these Free Agents will sign with?

Fallen Angel
03-15-2016, 11:41 PM
Rajon Rondo: Bounce back year after a horrid half season with the Mavericks that ended on a low note. He's putting up great individual stats, but that isn't translating to team wins.

Hassan Whiteside: He's progressed so fast in the past season and half that you'd think he sold his soul to the devil. He's the best player in the league at blocking shots and he's a rebounding machine. He has a monster body and has progressed as an offensive talent quicker than you could imagine. The potential is still there for him to grow even better both mentally and as a basketball player.

Mike Conley: Consistently effective PG that plays both sides of the ball with little weakness in his game. He does everything you'd want from a PG in this era, and yet is still underrated and could possibly be undervalued. His skill-set would be best utilized as the second or third best player on his team, which is a large reason he could get overlooked when it comes time to value him as a player.

Terrence Jones: As a Rockets fan I can tell you he's Draymond Green without a heart. I'm not insisting he's a cowered, but he doesn't have the grit, toughness, and killer mentality that Green has shown the past two seasons that has made him the best competitor in our game today. TJ is talented, but he hasn't figured out how good he could be if he practiced and played like he wanted to win every game.

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2016, 11:48 PM
Rondo on a team with a lot of defenders and shooters would be bomb

bobopenguin
03-15-2016, 11:51 PM
Rajon Rondo: Bounce back year after a horrid half season with the Mavericks that ended on a low note. He's putting up great individual stats, but that isn't translating to team wins.

Hassan Whiteside: He's progressed so fast in the past season and half that you'd think he sold his soul to the devil. He's the best player in the league at blocking shots and he's a rebounding machine. He has a monster body and has progressed as an offensive talent quicker than you could imagine. The potential is still there for him to grow even better both mentally and as a basketball player.

Mike Conley: Consistently effective PG that plays both sides of the ball with little weakness in his game. He does everything you'd want from a PG in this era, and yet is still underrated and could possibly be undervalued. His skill-set would be best utilized as the second or third best player on his team, which is a large reason he could get overlooked when it comes time to value him as a player.

Terrence Jones: As a Rockets fan I can tell you he's Draymond Green without a heart. I'm not insisting he's a cowered, but he doesn't have the grit, toughness, and killer mentality that Green has shown the past two seasons that has made him the best competitor in our game today. TJ is talented, but he hasn't figured out how good he could be if he practiced and played like he wanted to win every game.

why are we even discussing about a scrub?

Fallen Angel
03-16-2016, 12:01 AM
Rondo on a team with a lot of defenders and shooters would be bomb
I'd like to see him in Indiana if they were able to ship Monta Ellis elsewhere.

Larry Bird
Frank Vogel
Paul George

Much more stable environment.

Pushxx
03-16-2016, 12:10 AM

It's Sacratomato...nobody is gonna get wins there.

That team should have 40-45 wins but they are barely gonna win 30 games...

PJR
03-16-2016, 12:15 AM
Hassan Whiteside will be re-signing with Miami.