PDA

View Full Version : Knicks

Mike smith
03-17-2016, 12:52 AM
Carmelo Anthony needs to waive his no trade clause and get off this team. They run an offense where they take so many mid range jumpers, they don't get fast breaks last in the league they post up porzingis and Lopez two guys who aren't low post scoring threats horrible defensive team. Phil is talking about keeping Rambis, who is one of the worst coaches I've ever seen. I don't even see a free agent this summer who would make this team better, they are talking about rondo that would be a terrible fit. They start Jose Calderon and Sasha vucevic probably the worst starting back court of all time.

Knicksfever2010
03-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Carmelo Anthony needs to waive his no trade clause and get off this team. They run an offense where they take so many mid range jumpers, they don't get fast breaks last in the league they post up porzingis and Lopez two guys who aren't low post scoring threats horrible defensive team. Phil is talking about keeping Rambis, who is one of the worst coaches I've ever seen. I don't even see a free agent this summer who would make this team better, they are talking about rondo that would be a terrible fit. They start Jose Calderon and Sasha vucevic probably the worst starting back court of all time.

Unwatchable. I'm done with them and to make it worse we dont have a 1st round draft pick

Cocaine80s
03-17-2016, 01:32 AM
Love for Porzingis

FreezingTsmoove
03-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Coach Fisher was getting the best out of Porzingis too

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 01:37 AM
I love Melo playing on my favorite team and he is a joy to watch, but this team is just too far away. Unless the Knicks make a killing this offseason(Rondo and Bazemore) He should leave.

Cocaine80s
03-17-2016, 01:38 AM
Coach Fisher was getting the best out of Porzingis too
Ingram>Simmons

coin24
03-17-2016, 01:40 AM
Rambis is fkn terrible:facepalm

The roster is so bad, but if they get a few decent pieces they should be able to make the 8 next season.. Need a new coach but and ditch the triangle. There's no mj or Kobe on that team:lol :facepalm

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Rambis is fkn terrible:facepalm

The roster is so bad, but if they get a few decent pieces they should be able to make the 8 next season.. Need a new coach but and ditch the triangle. There's no mj or Kobe on that team:lol :facepalm
Add Prime MJ or Kobe to this team and Without Melo they still miss the playoffs.

FreezingTsmoove
03-17-2016, 01:43 AM
Ingram>Simmons

My avatar is literally Brandon Ingram

Hold another L Simon

TheMarkMadsen
03-17-2016, 01:48 AM
Add Prime MJ or Kobe to this team and Without Melo they still miss the playoffs.

prime Kobe took worse teams than this to the playoffs

IllegalD
03-17-2016, 01:50 AM

In the West no less.

Pay no mind to the Melo apologist.

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 01:52 AM
no he didnt.

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 01:55 AM
In the West no less.

Pay no mind to the Melo apologist.
What team u talkin 07 lakers?

Odom would easily be 2nd best on the knicks. Luke was great that year. Id take Smush over Calderon. Kwame that year is comparable to ROLO. That team has a better bench oh and phil coaching not fish or rambis.

Mike smith
03-17-2016, 02:01 AM
I just want to see melo have a shot on a good team it's a win win for both sides. Knicks will get some pieces for melo, melo can play for playoff/contender and still get his money and choose where he wants to play. And Knicks gotta stop running the triangle

TheMarkMadsen
03-17-2016, 02:02 AM
no he didnt.

06 & 07 Lakers.

LAZERUSS
03-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Love for Porzingis

Shooting .415 from the floor this season.

kurple
03-17-2016, 05:52 AM
no he didnt.
I remember you saying the Knicks were guaranteed to make the playoffs. With this roster

What happened?

kurple
03-17-2016, 05:53 AM
Shooting .415 from the floor this season.
How is that even possible when you are close to 8 feet?

pastis
03-17-2016, 06:00 AM
How is that even possible when you are close to 8 feet?

because he is mainly a shooter?

its his first season. he ran into the rookie wall as jackson said. nothing special.

he needs to work his ass of this offseason, working on his shot but mainly focusing on his postgame.
saying that, porzingis already has a solid postgame and when he is driving to the basket, not many centers can stop him.
so i guess its also the coach fault to not draw plays for porzingis in the post

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 06:14 AM
I remember you saying the Knicks were guaranteed to make the playoffs. With this roster

What happened?
When did i say that? I said "Talk trash all you want guys, but the fact is this is a better and more talented roster than the 2013 Knicks that finished 2nd in the East with 54 wins. As long as Melo is healthy and he has competent role players on his team, playoffs is pretty much a lock" The role players have not been competent, therefore I am not wrong. Melo also missed 7 games in which knicks went 0-7

kurple
03-17-2016, 06:40 AM
I'm pretty sure every single team in the east have also had injured players and people underperforming

You either suck at evaluating talent or the Knicks are massively underperforming

Blue&Orange
03-17-2016, 07:06 AM
I love Melo playing on my favorite team and he is a joy to watch, but this team is just too far away. Unless the Knicks make a killing this offseason(Rondo and Bazemore) He should leave.
Knicks fans can only pray

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 07:16 AM
Knicks fans can only pray
I doubt it, most knick fans want a competitive team. By trading Melo they will be like the sixers winning <20 games a season and praying for good draft picks for at least the next 3-5 years.

pastis
03-17-2016, 07:22 AM
I doubt it, most knick fans want a competitive team. By trading Melo they will be like the sixers winning <20 games a season and praying for good draft picks for at least the next 3-5 years.

well, there are divided opinions regarding melo on knicks fan sites ("ultimateknicks" forum and "NYK" fan page forum)