PDA

View Full Version : Miami should prepare to part ways with Wade

Human Error
03-17-2016, 10:56 PM
He has done some great things for the franchise in the past but those days are long gone. Recently it has got to the point where the team is literally better without him on both ends. He takes too many ill advised long 2's for a poor shooter and holds the ball too much that he neutralize Dragic who is a better playmaker than him, and he is too big of a name to be tamed, no one can tell him to play smarter or to come off the bench. If he does not accept the bench role, Miami should prepare to part ways with him before Wade does the team what Kobe is doing now.

navy
03-17-2016, 10:57 PM
Wade headed to the Cavs for Love.

WayOfWade
03-17-2016, 11:02 PM
True statement, however Wade is like a drug to the Heat, they're addicted and can't let him go

DoctorP
03-17-2016, 11:03 PM
It's up to Wade. He can either get overpaid somewhere and start over or take a 6th man role and a decent, unspectacular salary here.

Black and White
03-17-2016, 11:10 PM
Wade as a 6th man would be fantastic, Miami will have a very interesting off-season.

Crimsonrain777
03-17-2016, 11:33 PM
the best 3-point shooter on the team was riding the bench on the last play.
and the worst 3-point shooter on the team was the on that took the shot.
It doesnt make any sense:facepalm

PsychoBe
03-17-2016, 11:38 PM
send wade to the raptors

MellowYellow
03-17-2016, 11:59 PM
Just give him a 5 year max to thank him for the 3 ships and all hes done for Miami, whatever happens happens.

imdaman99
03-18-2016, 12:27 AM
No they shouldn't. He is their franchise player. You show some damn loyalty and let him finish his career there. Don't let him hold you ransom for a max contract though.

WadeStan
03-18-2016, 12:28 AM
He's had a tough stretch but this is an overreaction. He definitely should've sat in the 4th tonite though. Out there looking like it's the 2014 finals.

plowking
03-18-2016, 12:29 AM
lol at Dragic being a better playmaker.

Spurs m8
03-18-2016, 12:40 AM
**** Wade, woulda kicked this bitch off being a starter years ago

Wade's Rings
03-18-2016, 12:42 AM
He has done some great things for the franchise in the past but those days are long gone. Recently it has got to the point where the team is literally better without him on both ends. He takes too many ill advised long 2's for a poor shooter and holds the ball too much that he neutralize Dragic who is a better playmaker than him, and he is too big of a name to be tamed, no one can tell him to play smarter or to come off the bench. If he does not accept the bench role, Miami should prepare to part ways with him before Wade does the team what Kobe is doing now.

Just shut the f*ck up. You were the same guying getting on the Heat when they struggled in January but was nowhere to be found when they were the 3rd seed and bounced back.

You're incorrect about him holding the ball more than Dragic.

Time of Possession

Dragic: 6.3
Wade: 3.9

Average second per touch

Dragic: 4.75
Wade: 3.97

Average Dribble per touch

Dragic: 5.02
Wade: 3.4

Points per touch

Dragic: .154
Wade: .316

Dragic has the ball in his hands way more than Wade but Wade scores twice as much as him.

He's also given the Heat about 10 victories due to his clutch 4th quarter performances.

WadeStan
03-18-2016, 12:43 AM
lol at Dragic being a better playmaker.

Yep, silly. Though Dragic should be the better playmaker at this point, and on occasion has been, especially since the ASG.

Collie
03-18-2016, 12:51 AM
Even if they DO part ways with Wade, it shouldn't be because of Goran Dragic.

Lebronxrings
03-18-2016, 01:04 AM
agreed

G-train
03-18-2016, 02:00 AM
When I said Wade should come off the bench earlier in the season I was laughed off the site.

aj1987
03-18-2016, 02:08 AM
Just shut the f*ck up. You were the same guying getting on the Heat when they struggled in January but was nowhere to be found when they were the 3rd seed and bounced back.

You're incorrect about him holding the ball more than Dragic.

Time of Possession

Dragic: 6.3
Wade: 3.9

Average second per touch

Dragic: 4.75
Wade: 3.97

Average Dribble per touch

Dragic: 5.02
Wade: 3.4

Points per touch

Dragic: .154
Wade: .316

Dragic has the ball in his hands way more than Wade but Wade scores twice as much as him.

He's also given the Heat about 10 victories due to his clutch 4th quarter performances.
:applause: :applause:

Dude's been terrible the past couple of games, but lets not get carried away.

Last 4 games - 14/3/5 on 38% shooting
Last 18 games (before these 4 games) - 22/4/5/2/1 on 45%

As I said, just a rough patch. Dude is playing injured with a shoulder and thigh injuries. I know that injuries is just a common excuse for Wade, but lets see if he bounces back next game.

Akhenaten
03-18-2016, 02:26 AM
When I said Wade should come off the bench earlier in the season I was laughed off the site.

As well you should have been, every time an older player has a poor stretch people always seem to think bringing them off the bench is some magical and novel remedy. Who starts instead? Josh Richardson? Winslow? Starting these guys and making Wade a 6th man makes the team better how?

Just stupid clich

Dresta
03-18-2016, 02:46 AM
lol, Dragic is the defensive liability on the team, and he's really not a better playmaker--it took him basically a whole season to even get slightly comfortable playing with a big in Whiteside (while Wade & Whiteside clicked from the off), and he can't play with Bosh at all, because Bosh can't run the floor like Dragic needs. Wade is playing badly at the moment, though I expect him to turn it round. Miami's improvement has much more to do with an improved Whiteside, the rookies being great on both ends, Deng playing awesome, and the addition of Joe Johnson, than it does with Dragic, who you are really overrating. A PG that can only score in the paint, is a poor defender, and not even close to being an elite playmaker, just isn't that good.

And it's not like Dragic played well tonight either: 16 points on 16 shots, 4 tos, had to be hidden defensively. Guy just barrels into the paint all the time, and can't hit 3s either for some reason; he got three wide open ones today, and missed all 3.

masonanddixon
03-18-2016, 03:36 AM
lol, Dragic is the defensive liability on the team, and he's really not a better playmaker--it took him basically a whole season to even get slightly comfortable playing with a big in Whiteside (while Wade & Whiteside clicked from the off), and he can't play with Bosh at all, because Bosh can't run the floor like Dragic needs. Wade is playing badly at the moment, though I expect him to turn it round. Miami's improvement has much more to do with an improved Whiteside, the rookies being great on both ends, Deng playing awesome, and the addition of Joe Johnson, than it does with Dragic, who you are really overrating. A PG that can only score in the paint, is a poor defender, and not even close to being an elite playmaker, just isn't that good.

And it's not like Dragic played well tonight either: 16 points on 16 shots, 4 tos, had to be hidden defensively. Guy just barrels into the paint all the time, and can't hit 3s either for some reason; he got three wide open ones today, and missed all 3.

Holy shit, you're an idiot.

Dragic shoots 50%, has 8 assists, 7 rebounds and it wasn't a 'good game'?

Wade goes 3-13 and plays horrible defense...get your head out your ass, son.

Smoke117
03-18-2016, 03:47 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Ranked 12th
03-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Can't believe people were calling him a 'superstar' when he played with Lebron :oldlol:

Mawly-G
03-18-2016, 05:50 AM
That was before they got Jo-J.

plowking
03-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Can't believe people were calling him a 'superstar' when he played with Lebron :oldlol:

Wade put up better numbers in 2011 than Bron is now.

So, by that merit, LeBron isn't a superstar now either.

dubnation
03-18-2016, 02:41 PM
Wade put up better numbers in 2011 than Bron is now.

So, by that merit, LeBron isn't a superstar now either.

25/6.5/7.4/1.4 on 50.5/29.3/71.8

25.5/4.6/6.4/1.5 on 50/30.6/75.8

Eerily similar. Wade was a beast in 2011 for sure.

Zach LaVine
03-18-2016, 03:04 PM
You know if Wade leaves he is going ring chasing the rest of his career.

eliteballer
03-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Wade's purpose is to perform in the playoffs. No sense in rushing to judgment until they see how he does.

DoctorP
03-18-2016, 08:29 PM
You feeble minded ingrates. Having Wade come off the bench will save him significant mileage!!

Akhenaten
03-18-2016, 09:26 PM
You feeble minded ingrates. Having Wade come off the bench will save him significant mileage!!

Not really dude, he only play 30 mpg, what he gon play 25 mpg off the bench:confusedshrug:

if he comes off the bench, hes still going to finish the game, yall not thinking this stuff through

MiseryCityTexas
03-18-2016, 09:48 PM
Y'all were saying Miami should trade Dragic too when he had a string of off nights awhile back also.:oldlol:

DoctorP
03-19-2016, 07:07 AM
Not really dude, he only play 30 mpg, what he gon play 25 mpg off the bench:confusedshrug:

if he comes off the bench, hes still going to finish the game, yall not thinking this stuff through

He is breaking down and needs more rest right now. If you people would just use logic. The man is highly skilled but in his mid 30s and on a bum knee.

Akrazotile
03-19-2016, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=Akhenaten]As well you should have been, every time an older player has a poor stretch people always seem to think bringing them off the bench is some magical and novel remedy. Who starts instead? Josh Richardson? Winslow? Starting these guys and making Wade a 6th man makes the team better how?

Just stupid clich

Akhenaten
03-19-2016, 08:39 AM
He is breaking down and needs more rest right now. If you people would just use logic. The man is highly skilled but in his mid 30s and on a bum knee.

Ok, so how many minutes then and does he finish 4th quarters?

Akhenaten
03-19-2016, 08:41 AM
You have a really nice avatar :cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/Haskel45/montahandshk_zps1c0900c6.gif

Jasper
03-19-2016, 10:17 AM
You have a valid point , but franchise players are in it for the franchise, fans as well as respect for the player. D-Wade , carried for years this team , and it is quite possible he will eventually become a bench player.
But that means the all-star needs to be replaced with an all-star that the Heat DO NOT HAVE.
Lets look back to Hondo and the Celtics.
Hondo came off the bench his last couple years and supplied instant team leadership to the 2nd team as a SG. I see no reason for D-wade not to except the role when Heats 1st players have all-star caliber players.
He is my fav player:D

Akhenaten
03-19-2016, 10:11 PM

As well you should have been, every time an older player has a poor stretch people always seem to think bringing them off the bench is some magical and novel remedy. Who starts instead? Josh Richardson? Winslow? Starting these guys and making Wade a 6th man makes the team better how?

Just stupid clich

DoctorP
03-20-2016, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=Akhenaten]As well you should have been, every time an older player has a poor stretch people always seem to think bringing them off the bench is some magical and novel remedy. Who starts instead? Josh Richardson? Winslow? Starting these guys and making Wade a 6th man makes the team better how?

Just stupid clich

Old Man River
03-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Y'all were saying Miami should trade Dragic too when he had a string of off nights awhile back also.:oldlol:
get rid of both. start over.

GrapeApe
03-20-2016, 01:45 AM
get rid of both. start over.

Yeah, get rid of Dragic who's playing the best basketball of his career. Wade is still a 19/5/4 20+ PER player. Apparently those guys grow on trees. He's obviously nearing the end but he's still very productive and still one of the best closers in the game. The Heat are also a legit threat in the east. Championship caliber? No, but they have some nice pieces and a nice mix of veterans and youth. Blow it up though. Start over. Maybe emulate the Sixers model.

sammichoffate
03-20-2016, 02:02 AM
Yeah, get rid of Dragic who's playing the best basketball of his career. Wade is still a 19/5/4 20+ PER player. Apparently those guys grow on trees. He's obviously nearing the end but he's still very productive and still one of the best closers in the game. The Heat are also a legit threat in the east. Championship caliber? No, but they have some nice pieces and a nice mix of veterans and youth. Blow it up though. Start over. Maybe emulate the Sixers model.http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/932/907/patriley_original.gif

Human Error
03-20-2016, 02:55 AM
Wade played a nice game but at this stage Dragic is the better player of 2. I have no problem with Wade if he knows his limit and plays within his abilities which is going where he wants to go, making cuts to the basket and being a secondary ball handler, but every now and then he tries to play hero ball all by himself and wants to hoist a game tying 3 pointer when he hasn't made a 3 pointer since middle of December 2015. Considering his diminished value as a defender as well, he has to accept a lesser role.

Old Man River
03-20-2016, 02:57 AM
Yeah, get rid of Dragic who's playing the best basketball of his career. Wade is still a 19/5/4 20+ PER player. Apparently those guys grow on trees. He's obviously nearing the end but he's still very productive and still one of the best closers in the game. The Heat are also a legit threat in the east. Championship caliber? No, but they have some nice pieces and a nice mix of veterans and youth. Blow it up though. Start over. Maybe emulate the Sixers model.
you can make playoffs but not win a ring

GrapeApe
03-20-2016, 03:17 AM
Wade played a nice game but at this stage Dragic is the better player of 2. I have no problem with Wade if he knows his limit and plays within his abilities which is going where he wants to go, making cuts to the basket and being a secondary ball handler, but every now and then he tries to play hero ball all by himself and wants to hoist a game tying 3 pointer when he hasn't made a 3 pointer since middle of December 2015. Considering his diminished value as a defender as well, he has to accept a lesser role.

Agreed, and I've been saying all season that Wade needs to be primarily an off-ball scorer. He is still deadly off the ball. If he commits to that role he'll still get his 20 ppg on good efficiency and Dragic can flourish as the primary ball handler. That's when the Heat have been at their best. Wade will still be the closer (as long as they don't need a 3 lol) and secondary ball handler, but his main focus should be his off-ball movement, post game, and mid range jumper.

I think Spo is part of the problem. Since day 1 as a head coach he's been able to just given the ball to Wade (or Lebron) and let them do their thing. Now that Wade is past his prime and Lebron is gone, he needs to do a better job of designing actual plays.

Real14
03-20-2016, 06:55 AM
Can't believe people still call Lebronna a king when he is about to be 2/7.

HiphopRelated
03-20-2016, 07:34 AM
Dragic is NOT better than Wade. Dude is useless in the halfcourt and is often hidden on defense

One of the biggest reasons Wade lobbied hard for Johnson is they now have another halfcourt creator.

Human Error
03-20-2016, 07:52 AM
Dragic is NOT better than Wade. Dude is useless in the halfcourt and is often hidden on defense

One of the biggest reasons Wade lobbied hard for Johnson is they now have another halfcourt creator.
Okay, ask any GM in the league to outright pry away either Dragic or Wade from Miami. I bet 80% of them would take Dragic. I understand that you are emotionally attached to Wade a lot and so am I as a Heat fan for life, but sadly Wade isn't as useful as he once was especially with the game being evolved into a 3 point contest, and I think you will be shook to see not many teams lining up to give max contract to Wade in the offseason.

And ironically, Miami is running more with Johnson instead of playing more half court set, and looks like Dragic and Johnson are working very well together.

Human Error
03-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Agreed, and I've been saying all season that Wade needs to be primarily an off-ball scorer. He is still deadly off the ball. If he commits to that role he'll still get his 20 ppg on good efficiency and Dragic can flourish as the primary ball handler. That's when the Heat have been at their best. Wade will still be the closer (as long as they don't need a 3 lol) and secondary ball handler, but his main focus should be his off-ball movement, post game, and mid range jumper.

I think Spo is part of the problem. Since day 1 as a head coach he's been able to just given the ball to Wade (or Lebron) and let them do their thing. Now that Wade is past his prime and Lebron is gone, he needs to do a better job of designing actual plays.
Your post is spot on. Spo is like, Wade can do whatever he wants to do because he's earned the right to do that, which is just wrong and unfair for Wade's teammates.

HiphopRelated
03-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Okay, ask any GM in the league to outright pry away either Dragic or Wade from Miami. I bet 80% of them would take Dragic. I understand that you are emotionally attached to Wade a lot and so am I as a Heat fan for life, but sadly Wade isn't as useful as he once was especially with the game being evolved into a 3 point contest, and I think you will be shook to see not many teams lining up to give max contract to Wade in the offseason.

And ironically, Miami is running more with Johnson instead of playing more half court set, and looks like Dragic and Johnson are working very well together.
Who said anything about max contract? I don't think teams will be lining up to pay Wade 35 million at 38.

But if you tell teams RIGHT NOW you could get Wade or Dragic going in to the 2016 playoffs, 30/30 will choose Wade.

When the game slows down, Dragic runs to the corner. Dude deferred to Josh Richardson in the halfcourt and ran to the corner in games before....it's clear he's not about that life.

OnFire
03-20-2016, 08:29 AM
Just give him a 5 year max to thank him for the 3 ships and all hes done for Miami, whatever happens happens.

No because Pat Riley knows what he is doing. This isn't LA. Wade is Miami's greatest franchise player ever but he's already down to a 1 year 10million contract this year, its not going to increase this offseason.

Mass Debator
03-20-2016, 08:31 AM
No because Pat Riley knows what he is doing. This isn't LA. Wade is Miami's greatest franchise player ever but he's already down to a 1 year 10million contract this year, its not going to increase this offseason.
20 million you mean?

OnFire
03-20-2016, 08:31 AM
Nobody has to choose Wade or Dragic. We have both.

OnFire
03-20-2016, 08:32 AM
20 million you mean?

Yes that is what I meant.

Dresta
03-20-2016, 01:46 PM

For this season alone? They'd definitely take Wade. A guy who can't function in the half-court won't be much use once it gets to the playoffs.

And it's Wade and JJ that have had great chemistry since the first game they played together; probably something to do with them being buddies.

And yes, the team needed 3 point shooting, which it now has (Dragic hasn't provided it either), but a good team also needs two dynamic creators off the dribble, not just one. It's like some people think only one person on a bball team can create--that's just absurd.

Ranked 12th
03-20-2016, 01:50 PM
For this season alone? They'd definitely take Wade. A guy who can't function in the half-court won't be much use once it gets to the playoffs.

And it's Wade and JJ that have had great chemistry since the first game they played together; probably something to do with them being buddies.

And yes, the team needed 3 point shooting, which it now has (Dragic hasn't provided it either), but a good team also needs two dynamic creators off the dribble, not just one. It's like some people think only one person on a bball team can create--that's just absurd.

Nope.

GrapeApe
03-20-2016, 03:46 PM
Nope.

Nope to what? Are you saying teams wouldn't take Wade, a 19/5/4 20+ PER player who's statistically one of the most clutch players and best closers in the league this season? A player with over 150 games of playoff experience? You're saying they'd prefer a 14/6/4 15 PER player with 15 games of playoff experience? You could say that, but you'd be an idiot.

Wade is also FAR more adaptable and versatile. Dragic has to be the primary ball handler to be effective. Wade can be effective with or without the ball, and Wade is also still a better and more versatile defender.

Dragic is playing great right now, probably the best he's played in his career. Make no mistake though, when the playoffs begin, Wade's ability to make plays in the half court will be a huge factor.

DoctorP
03-20-2016, 07:39 PM
Nope to what? Are you saying teams wouldn't take Wade, a 19/5/4 20+ PER player who's statistically one of the most clutch players and best closers in the league this season? A player with over 150 games of playoff experience? You're saying they'd prefer a 14/6/4 15 PER player with 15 games of playoff experience? You could say that, but you'd be an idiot.

Wade is also FAR more adaptable and versatile. Dragic has to be the primary ball handler to be effective. Wade can be effective with or without the ball, and Wade is also still a better and more versatile defender.

Dragic is playing great right now, probably the best he's played in his career. Make no mistake though, when the playoffs begin, Wade's ability to make plays in the half court will be a huge factor.

We will see. I think you may have a point. This will be a fun playoffs to watch and use as a barometer for this team going forward. We have a great balance of vets and youth.

Akhenaten
03-20-2016, 08:58 PM
This egocentric bullshit is exactly what's wrong. Hell yeah start Richardson or someone that can run with Dragic and hit threes. He can play less minutes and when needed he can be unleashed.

Start Richardson? So you're ready to crown this kid based on him being hot from 3 over the past 20 or so games? So 35+ mins for Richardson, a Duncan like 15-20 mins for Wade then?

This is what you'd like to see :facepalm

DoctorP
03-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Start Richardson? So you're ready to crown this kid based on him being hot from 3 over the past 20 or so games? So 35+ mins for Richardson, a Duncan like 15-20 mins for Wade then?

This is what you'd like to see :facepalm

Richardson brings you better shooting, athleticism and defense. And I want to save Wade's energy for the post-season. Wade is a craftier player than Rich or Dragic and can still penetrate, play-make and finish better than either when he is feeling it.

I do like Johnson and Wade's chemistry but on those nights Wade's going 2-14 I'd rather have Richardson.

GrapeApe
03-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Richardson's emergence has been remarkable, and he may the the SG of the future (reminds me A LOT of Eddie Jones). He's looking like the steal of the draft. His role is perfect right now, bringing high energy, defense, and 3 point shooting off the bench. That's a great luxury. Assuming Winslow's offense continues to develop, the Heat could be set at the 2 and 3 for years to come.

It's clear to me that Wade and JJ need to be on the court together as much as possible. It looks like they've played together for years. It cannot be overstated how huge of an addition JJ was. Aside from his 3 point shooting, we now have two guys who can consistently create for themselves and others in the half court, which is HUGE in the playoffs.

robby712
03-21-2016, 01:29 AM
Is anyone thinking that wade is giving his best in all of the games? I am not saying that he does not want to win, but I have watched him all of his career and I can tell when he is focused and when he is not. His best performances this year have come against the best teams, okc, gsw, cavs, etc.. Those are the games he gets excited for at his age and those are the games where we've seen the best of him. I'm expecting that DWade to show up in the playoffs, not the bavk to back road game in milwakee Wade.

WayOfWade
03-21-2016, 01:54 AM
Is anyone thinking that wade is giving his best in all of the games? I am not saying that he does not want to win, but I have watched him all of his career and I can tell when he is focused and when he is not. His best performances this year have come against the best teams, okc, gsw, cavs, etc.. Those are the games he gets excited for at his age and those are the games where we've seen the best of him. I'm expecting that DWade to show up in the playoffs, not the bavk to back road game in milwakee Wade.
I'd say that's probably right. With the way Wade's career has gone so far, he has been specifically told to mail it in for games at a time in order to save his health (see 2013-2014 season). I wouldn't say it's the best mindset, but we've all seen that he can still ball with the best of them. Very interesting to note that he plays great against the GSW, the Cavs, the Thunder, yet tones it down for lesser competition

DoctorP
03-21-2016, 02:06 AM

wishful thinking

GrapeApe
03-21-2016, 02:38 AM
Wade historically has always played well against great teams. He does coast at times (which he picked up from Shaq), but he's generally at his best when he faces a great team or great individual players. He's also been great whenever people have doubted him or he thinks he has something to prove. Throughout his career he's had an uncanny ability to resurrect his play when people were doubting him most. I've never seen a player be labeled "done" so many times, only to bounce back and have a great game, stretch of games, season, or playoff series. He's been called "done" going all the way back to the shoulder injury in '07.

That's what's encouraging about these upcoming playoffs. Wade feels like he has something to prove, that he has another great playoff run left in him. A highly motivated Wade may not be the force of nature he once was, but he's still a very dangerous player. I expect him to play very well in the post season.

WadeStan
03-21-2016, 02:43 AM
Wade historically has always played well against great teams. He does coast at times (which he picked up from Shaq), but he's generally at his best when he faces a great team or great individual players. He's also been great whenever people have doubted him or he thinks he has something to prove. Throughout his career he's had an uncanny ability to resurrect his play when people were doubting him most. I've never seen a player be labeled "done" so many times, only to bounce back and have a great game, stretch of games, season, or playoff series. He's been called "done" going all the way back to the shoulder injury in '07.

That's what's encouraging about these upcoming playoffs. Wade feels like he has something to prove, that he has another great playoff run left in him. A highly motivated Wade may not be the force of nature he once was, but he's still a very dangerous player. I expect him to play very well in the post season.

For sure. I have a good feeling.

On the other hand, historically Wade turns it on late in the season to gear up for the playoffs. His March this year has been bad apart from last night. I'd like to see him put a good stretch together before we head into the playoffs.

GrapeApe
03-21-2016, 03:03 AM

On the other hand, historically Wade turns it on late in the season to gear up for the playoffs. His March this year has been bad apart from last night. I'd like to see him put a good stretch together before we head into the playoffs.

He hasn't been healthy, but in the last game against the Cavs he finally appeared to be back near 100%. Before the thigh injury he was playing great. Him being healthy going into the playoffs is crucial, and hopefully he can build off of last night's performance. You know the crazy thing though? Wade is on pace to play 76 games, his most since 2011. I don't think ANYONE would have predicted that before the season.

Ranked 12th
03-21-2016, 03:04 AM

And historically Wade has been bad in the playoffs every season since 2012.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

GrapeApe
03-21-2016, 03:13 AM
And historically Wade has been bad in the playoffs every season since 2012.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Because he was injured in 2013 and too heavy in 2014. In 2014 he was actually very good in the first 3 rounds but looked completely gassed in the finals. That stupid maintenence plan was the main culprit imo. He's shed a significant amount of weight this season, and as I mentioed before he's had his healthiest season in 5 years. He's poised for an excellent playoff run assuming (knock on wood) he remains healthy for the final few weeks.