PDA

View Full Version : Lance will make 'em DANCE

SpaceJam
03-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Let's talk bout Lance Stephenson for a minute, keep in mind I haven't watched him on the Grizz yet but looking at his stats doe

15.2 ppg 5.4 rpg 3.3 apg

Compared to being on the Clips

4.7 ppg 2.5 rpg 1.4 apg

Granted he is averaging loads more mins, but even his Per36 is better too

His 3 trash though

http://i63.tinypic.com/2wobn9v.jpg

But Lance on the come up?!

http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/imported_assets/2218659/blow.gif

miggyme1
03-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Some Players Are Great In Any Setting And Some Need A Certain Type Of Atmosphere To Succeed. The Grizz Resemble Those Pacers Teams He Was One...lot Of Hard Nosed Take No Shit Type Of Dudes And For The Most Part Everybody Plays Physical In Your Face Type Of Bball.

My Hornets Were A Little Too Soft For Lance And The Clippers Are A Finese Team As Well. In Memphis They Pride Themselves On Swanging And Banging

keep-itreal
03-18-2016, 12:47 PM
keep in mind I haven't watched him on the Grizz yet but looking at his stats doe

just like everyone else on ISH

SpaceJam
03-18-2016, 12:58 PM
just like everyone else on ISH

yeah Grizz missing like half their team lmao, I'm usually all for dat grit n grind but no one playing :oldlol:

Levity
03-18-2016, 01:10 PM
lance seems to succeed when hes a completely ball dominant perimeter player. it's what he did with the pacers but didnt have that opportunity with cha (kemba) and lac (paul). but with the whole grizzlies team injured, he gets that chance again. hes basically their only offense.

but damn. my fantasy team sure does appreciate it.

Zach LaVine
03-18-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm excited for Warriors vs Spurs, the Finals, and any series where an East team actually challenges the Cavs.

gasolina
03-18-2016, 02:19 PM
As one of the few long standing grizzly fans here, he's been a real breath of fresh air. He's the first one in a long time who'll actually push the ball after rebounds and go after the defense.

I want him to stay, see what he can do with gasol and conley. Theoretically gasol should work in a fast paced offense, where he be like a Bogut. The Grizz running everything through him just wears hm down too much. Also jaMichael green, our first real stretch 4.

Nilocon165
03-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Lebrons reactions in that gif gets me everytime :roll:

clipps
03-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Doc Rivers is a fool. Can't wait till CP and Blake split after Doc runs the franchise to the ground.

avonbarksdale
03-18-2016, 05:51 PM
wtf are those stats

why not post his points assists and rebounds and splits lol

win share per 48 lmao
PER
offensive rating

what stupid stats

aj1987
03-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Dude is a head case and an idiot with immense talent.

He's a scrub and he's literally the only one to blame.

Bosnian Sajo
03-18-2016, 08:18 PM
lance seems to succeed when hes a completely ball dominant perimeter player. it's what he did with the pacers but didnt have that opportunity with cha (kemba) and lac (paul). but with the whole grizzlies team injured, he gets that chance again. hes basically their only offense.

but damn. my fantasy team sure does appreciate it.

Absolutely, got him on both ISH leagues just before the playoffs :oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
03-18-2016, 11:06 PM
I'm excited for Warriors vs Spurs, the Finals, and any series where an East team actually challenges the Cavs.

:rockon:

SpaceJam
03-19-2016, 03:18 AM
wtf are those stats

why not post his points assists and rebounds and splits lol

win share per 48 lmao
PER
offensive rating

what stupid stats

15.2 ppg 5.4 rpg 3.3 apg

Compared to being on the Clips

4.7 ppg 2.5 rpg 1.4 apg

:biggums:

Jasper
03-19-2016, 10:33 AM
I always thought he had some serious prop's as Pacer.
But when Indy let him go , it was a sign that truly something was wrong and they did not want another Detroit incident.

When he moved to other teams it became more apparent that he was not a coach-able player.
But watch his game more carefully and you see an elite playground player making it to the NBA.
he reminds me of a Pelican PG (rook of year) player that has the same cred.
Hard to coach , but still in the NBA.