PDA

View Full Version : Sam Mitchell's words of wisdom

FireDavidKahn
03-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Calvin Watkins
ESPN Staff Writer

Timberwolves coach Sam Mitchell said guard Zach LaVine doesn't have a green light to just shoot. LaVine is averaging 13.9 points per game and coming off a game where he tied his career-high with six three-pointers in a victory over Memphis on Wednesday. "I don't anybody in the history of the league has had the green light," Mitchell said. "We want guys to take good shots. If that were the case put them up at half court." Mitchell then joked with Steph Curry's range from near 30-feet, he would be pleased with that.

:roll:

CuterThanRubio
03-18-2016, 09:26 PM
Says the guy who let his team give up 81 to a single player.

Sam is a clueless idiot.

Zach is the kind of player who needs more freedom to have confidence in his game, if I was coaching the Wolves next year I would have them in the playoffs, its not that difficult but this dude is incompetent!

MiseryCityTexas
03-18-2016, 09:41 PM
Says the guy who let his team give up 81 to a single player.

Sam is a clueless idiot.

Zach is the kind of player who needs more freedom to have confidence in his game, if I was coaching the Wolves next year I would have them in the playoffs, its not that difficult but this dude is incompetent!

Sam had no talent either. After prime Bosh, the second and third best players on that Raptors team were Morris Peterson and Mike James.:facepalm :facepalm His Twolves team he got now could defeat that Raptors team easily.