PDA

View Full Version : Why do Kobe fans care about Lebron so much?

Nilocon165
03-19-2016, 09:42 PM
The WARRIORS AND SPURS game is on and all they care about is the cavs losing by 30. If you hate him so much, then how about you just stop talking about him and make him irrelevant? Don't really expect anything else from the dumbest stans in the world though

Magic 32
03-19-2016, 09:44 PM
If you hate him so much, then how about you just stop talking about him and make him irrelevant?

Because him losing is better than him being irrelevant.

SpaceJam
03-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Why act like every other hater base doesn't do this lmao

Ranked 12th
03-19-2016, 09:46 PM
It's addicting to talk about a top 10 player all time

They can't help it.

Magic 32
03-19-2016, 09:47 PM
Again, why do you care about him so much?

Enjoying him losing is not the same as caring about him.

It's a nice side dish to the Spurs/Warriors WCF.

Why not get something out of watching the east.

InsanityKills
03-19-2016, 09:49 PM
It's addicting to talk about a top 3 player all time

They can't help it.
fixed

Magic 32
03-19-2016, 09:50 PM
You enjoy him losing. Again, why do you care about him so much?

I also enjoy watching ISIS soldiers getting blown up.

Doesn't mean I think about them 24/7.

LBJFTW
03-19-2016, 09:51 PM
The WARRIORS AND SPURS game is on and all they care about is the cavs losing by 30. If you hate him so much, then how about you just stop talking about him and make him irrelevant? Don't really expect anything else from the dumbest stans in the world though

The Kobe and MJ stans on this board told the Lebron stans since the decision that he wasn't going to be shit. Prior to that, Lebron was actually respected on this board. The reason why the Kobe fans are giving the remaining 5% of the Lebron stans so much shit is because they are the most stubborn, and are too gullible to realize that everyone else came to a realization long ago that Lebron will never win another ring and the ones he did win were only because he joined Wade's team. The 2 rings that lebron won in miami are meaningless to Kobe and MJ stans. Anyone can form a team with 2 other top 5 PER players of that season. The fact that he went 2/4 even further cements that he's not a real winner and lacks the mental fortitude of past all time greats.

JT123
Because Bron is top 3 and Kobe isn't. And it just burns them up inside that 12be's all time rank is only going to keep dropping while Bron is on the verge of becoming the GOAT. :rockon:

Akrazotile
I also enjoy watching ISIS soldiers getting blown up.

Doesn't mean I think about them 24/7.

It means you feel threatened by them.

raprap
03-19-2016, 09:53 PM
:eek:

12th
03-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Straight ballin typing paragraphs under his lbjftw account that no one reads :roll: :roll:

Magic 32
03-19-2016, 09:54 PM

The chance of ISIS taking over the world and Lebron winning another chip is about the same.

So both are making weak villians.

Still fun to see them getting killed.

JT123
03-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Straight ballin typing paragraphs under his lbjftw account that no one reads :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
He reminds me of my bitch. Always begging for my attention when I'm chillin with the boys :pimp:

Indian guy
03-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Because he was Kobe's biggest rival in the league during his prime and like they feared, eventually surpassed him. They just couldn't deal with that. I will tell you, nothing remotely compares to the fear of GOD LeBron put into Kobe fans. They were utterly petrified of him from as far back as 2006 and rooted against him harder than they ever even rooted for Kobe. They completely dedicated their online lives to trolling about him. For a freaking decade to boot :oldlol:. Every single post a Kobe fan will make online is in one way or another about LeBron. He is completely embedded in their mind, body, and soul. All because he's better. And that just burns them. It's like torture.

LBJFTW
03-19-2016, 10:16 PM
He reminds me of my bitch. Always begging for my attention when I'm chillin with the boys :pimp:

I'm straight ballin now? :roll:

You are the biggest loser on this site. :lol

12th
03-19-2016, 10:23 PM
:roll:

Magic 32
03-19-2016, 10:26 PM
Because he was Kobe's biggest rival in the league during his prime and like they feared, eventually surpassed him. They just couldn't deal with that. I will tell you, nothing remotely compares to the fear of GOD LeBron put into Kobe fans. They were utterly petrified of him from as far back as 2006 and rooted against him harder than they ever even rooted for Kobe. They completely dedicated their online lives to trolling about him. For a freaking decade to boot :oldlol:. Every single post a Kobe fan will make online is in one way or another about LeBron. He is completely embedded in their mind, body, and soul. All because he's better. And that just burns them. It's like torture.

Right, it's toture watching a guy you hate lose 8 out of 10 years and becoming a national joke.

sportjames23
03-19-2016, 10:35 PM
The chance of ISIS taking over the world and Lebron winning another chip is about the same.

So both are making weak villians.

Still fun to see them getting killed.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chokefree
03-20-2016, 12:12 AM
why you talkin about your mom like that? And no, you have no friends quit lying :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
03-20-2016, 12:16 AM
Op, you wouldnt be creating multiple alts if kobe fam wasnt in your head

AintNoSunshine
03-20-2016, 03:04 AM
Seriously. It's not like Lebron is the reason Kobe's #12. They should hate on #10 and #11 instead
:oldlol:

Real14
03-20-2016, 04:38 AM
Seriously. It's not like Lebron is the reason Kobe's #12. They should hate on #10 and #11 instead
:oldlol:
Kobe is not number 12. Can't take BSPN seriously.

AintNoSunshine
03-20-2016, 11:37 AM
We should listen to you instead? Or his stans who *********e every night thinking about Kobe?

Magic 32
03-20-2016, 11:41 AM

Lebron stans put their trust in people who looks like them. :oldlol:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/maxresdefault.jpg

Real14
03-20-2016, 11:54 AM
We should listen to you instead? Or his stans who *********e every night thinking about Kobe?
You that mad bruh?:lol Its common sense that kobe should never be that low on an all time list:no:. Bronna at number 3 is just big ass fat slap to tha game bro (don't even have to explain ). You talking about Kobe fans obsessing over Kobe?:lol Look at you, aint no sunshine for your ass since you stay online slurping bronna nuts all day:oldlol:

Real14
03-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Lebron stans put their trust in people who looks like them. :oldlol:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E8_unKKWxC4/maxresdefault.jpg

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Right, it's toture watching a guy you hate lose 8 out of 10 years and becoming a national joke.

Killshot

Objectively, Kobe and LeBron are interchangeable on an all time scale. Some dog-shit ESPN list accumulated by bloggers doesn't change that. Still :oldlol: at LeBron over Wilt and Russell.

Hey Yo
03-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Described perfectly....:applause:

ballinhun8
03-20-2016, 01:33 PM

World of Warcraft chicks don't count as real people Simon

Lebronxrings
03-20-2016, 02:17 PM
This post was ALPHA as af.

red1
03-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Textbook insecurity. They recognize the better player

AintNoSunshine
03-21-2016, 08:12 AM
You that mad bruh?:lol Its common sense that kobe should never be that low on an all time list:no:. Bronna at number 3 is just big ass fat slap to tha game bro (don't even have to explain ). You talking about Kobe fans obsessing over Kobe?:lol Look at you, aint no sunshine for your ass since you stay online slurping bronna nuts all day:oldlol:
You have more than 3x my post count in one less year and you think I'm online all day.

Nash
03-21-2016, 11:58 AM
Because him losing is better than him being irrelevant.
It has to kill you that Lebron will go down ranked higher than Kobe.

Whatever you say, there is no way around that and you'll never get past that fact.

SwayDizzle
03-21-2016, 12:06 PM

Whatever you say, there is no way around that and you'll never get past that fact.
not gonna happen

Magic 32
03-21-2016, 12:06 PM

Whatever you say, you'll never get pass that fact.

Does it kill you that Lebron's arbitrary ranking by douchebags at ESPN won't give him class, a loyal franchise fanbase, more than 2 rings, a +.500 finals record, any success where he most desperately want it or make the life of his stans less painful in June?

By the way, can't want for June. Beautiful basketball on one side, Lebron in pain on the other.

Summer entertainment at its finest.

JT123
03-21-2016, 12:13 PM
Does it kill you that Lebron's arbitrary ranking by douchebags at ESPN won't give him class, a loyal franchise fanbase, more than 2 rings, a +.500 finals record, any success where he most desperately want it or make the life of his stans less painful in June?

By the way, can't want for June. Beautiful basketball on one side, Lebron in pain on the other.

Summer entertainment at its finest.
What. A. Meltdown

Ranked 12th
03-21-2016, 12:16 PM
What. A. Meltdown

:lol

12th
03-21-2016, 12:55 PM
What. A. Meltdown
Yes. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nash
03-21-2016, 12:56 PM

Summer entertainment at its finest. douchebags at ESPN? :oldlol:

espn
SI
realgm
hoops hype
bill simmons
Boston Globe

and virtually any other list made after lebron got his 2 championships has him ahead.

lebron could go 2/17 and still be ahead of kobe

you're in denial.