PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna hurt a bit......

LBJFTW
03-19-2016, 09:56 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/MCRKSGCHaTH5m/200_s.gif

Wade will finish his career with 3 rings and Lebron will finish with the 2 rings that Wade helped him get in the first place.

Pauk will write another sob story 1500 word essay and the world will keep spinning.

Nilocon165
03-19-2016, 09:58 PM
ok

LBJFTW
03-19-2016, 10:01 PM
^
This guy is setting himself up for a meltdown of epic proportions. I can almost picture a post longer than Pauk's talking about why Lebron only finished with 2 rings and just pages and pages of excuses followed by heartbreak until ultimately acceptance just sets in.

Do yourself a favor man and just realize that bron is a loser and won't ever win anything for Cleveland, or any other team for that matter.

Nilocon165
03-19-2016, 10:01 PM
^
This guy is setting himself up for a meltdown of epic proportions. I can almost picture a post longer than Pauk's talking about why Lebron only finished with 2 rings and just pages and pages of excuses followed by heartbreak until ultimately acceptance just sets in.

Do yourself a favor man and just realize that bron is a loser and won't ever win anything for Cleveland.
ok

navy
03-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Stop it.

12th
03-19-2016, 10:29 PM
Straight ballin so cringe worthy he can't even crack 7 replies :roll:

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 12:21 PM
^

Do yourself a favor man and just realize that bron is a loser and won't ever win anything for Cleveland, or any other team for that matter.

https://c.tenor.com/MbqmNfbawuMAAAAM/the-office-ouch.gif

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 12:48 PM
^

yikes :oldlol:

is this another straight ballin / ego killer alt?

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Straight ballin so cringe worthy he can't even crack 7 replies :roll:

bingo i was right :dancin

biggest b1tch in ish history :oldlol: