PDA

View Full Version : Ironically, I found the shoe I was looking at inside a Ross today

sammichoffate
03-20-2016, 08:21 PM
http://weartesters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Jordan-CP3.VIII-8-AE-Detailed-Look-Review-e1427149420976.png
CP3 8 AE's, got em for $60. Also saw a lot of hyperdunk 2014's, random MJ's, and a 2014 Hyperfuse all under $60 as well :banana:

HylianNightmare
03-27-2016, 02:56 PM
That's a sweet deal,I haven't played in those cp3's specifically but his shoes are always great

sammichoffate
03-28-2016, 11:27 PM
That's a sweet deal,I haven't played in those cp3's specifically but his shoes are always greatThese feel amazing compared to my old shoes, I just gotta break them in and everything will be perfect. His newer ones aren't as good as these imo, the cushioning is just worse in general. His best ones were probably the CP3 7's, those were perfect shoes but it's pretty tough to get them now since they're a bit older.

01amberfirewv
03-29-2016, 09:36 AM
These feel amazing compared to my old shoes, I just gotta break them in and everything will be perfect. His newer ones aren't as good as these imo, the cushioning is just worse in general. His best ones were probably the CP3 7's, those were perfect shoes but it's pretty tough to get them now since they're a bit older.

I've had quite a few pair of CP3's and have to agree the new ones don't appear to be as good. Those will be great one broken in but it will take a few games to get them to that point. For some reason CP3's are always like that for me but everything seems to improve every time you wear them

sammichoffate
03-29-2016, 06:40 PM
I've had quite a few pair of CP3's and have to agree the new ones don't appear to be as good. Those will be great one broken in but it will take a few games to get them to that point. For some reason CP3's are always like that for me but everything seems to improve every time you wear themYeah, whenever I put them on my left foot feels stiffer than my right and it kinda feels like my toes aren't all there lol. Idk if that's me or the shoe tho, I have issues with plantar fasciitis every so often

01amberfirewv
03-31-2016, 08:30 AM
Yeah, whenever I put them on my left foot feels stiffer than my right and it kinda feels like my toes aren't all there lol. Idk if that's me or the shoe tho, I have issues with plantar fasciitis every so often

This model is a little narrow that the previous IMO I do remember that feeling. I also get plantar fascitis and it sucks. It takes a while for it to go away too

sammichoffate
03-31-2016, 11:25 AM
This model is a little narrow that the previous IMO I do remember that feeling. I also get plantar fascitis and it sucks. It takes a while for it to go away tooIt comes and goes depending if my legs are strong, particularly my calves.

sammichoffate
04-19-2016, 04:49 PM
ross sometimes has some crazy steal findsI went back the other day to see if they had some running shoes, there were CP3's everywhere but most of the other stuff I saw was gone :lol :(

jeksleinw
05-09-2020, 07:35 AM
I went back the other day to see if they had some running shoes, there were CP3's everywhere but most of the other stuff I saw was gone :lol :(

I agreed.