PDA

View Full Version : Laker News: Nick Young, Jordan Clarkson accused of sexual harassment

$LakerGold
03-21-2016, 08:34 PM
This is far different from rape culture--this bitch is on a mission. :facepalm

The Los Angeles Lakers are investigating allegations that two of their players sexually harassed two women Sunday night in Hollywood. One of the women is Alexis Jones, an activist trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harassment, sexual abuse and domestic violence.

The two players were guards Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson. Lakers spokesman John Black told ESPN on Monday that the team takes this matter "very seriously" and is looking into it but does not have any further comment at this time.

http://i66.tinypic.com/24fmvqc.jpg

@missalexisjones

I pray these pics go viral because THIS is the problem with little boys. Five minutes ago, at the intersection of Melrose and La Bre here in LA, a jeep of four boys pulled up at a red light and started yelling and making the most disgustingly vulgar gestures at my mom and me. I rarely "rant" about things but this is the f%+#ing problem and the reason I've now dedicated my life to educating young men about respect, not just for women but for everyone. I'm angry. I'm insulted. I'm hurt. They were laughing hysterically until they realized I was filming them and immediately they panicked like the cowards they are. Thank you to all the real men out there who would never treat a mother and daughter that way... Speaking of, I'd love for this to make it back to their mothers!!! Help me find who these guys are!!! Let's see the power of social media and hold them accountable. I'd LOVE to have a candid conversation with them about sexual harassment not simply to shame them, but to understand their mentality so we can better educate young men to be respectful in the future.

#littleboys #cowards #realmenrespectwomen #messedwiththewrongchick #wewillfindyou @iamthatgirl

SAKOTXA
03-21-2016, 08:38 PM
So Alexis Jones is an activist trying to stop ATHLETES from committing crimes such as sexual harassment and she doesn't know who Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson are?

Magic 32
03-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Sounds like she is looking for a career.

FKAri
03-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Kobe teaching them youngins something after all :lol

$LakerGold
03-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Please don't bring Kobe into this. :lol

The Iron Fist
03-21-2016, 08:42 PM
:biggums: what exactly was the sexual harassment? Her name seems familiar. Like the chick who went home with a stranger, took a shower with him, and then said she was raped.

JZ600
03-21-2016, 08:45 PM
The kobe effect

12th
03-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Lakers are the new joke of the league :lol SWAG BROS:roll:

12th
03-21-2016, 08:49 PM
:roll: :roll:

$LakerGold
03-21-2016, 08:50 PM
#MentorBe :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bigt
03-21-2016, 08:55 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/ltTdYrhonpa1O/giphy.gif

sammichoffate
03-21-2016, 08:55 PM
Sounds like she needs a *** in her backside tbh

Akrazotile
03-21-2016, 09:00 PM
Publicity stunt. Pathetic.

Fallen Angel
03-21-2016, 10:14 PM
People with common sense will take this allegation with a grain of salt, but because of agenda seekers like Michael Beadle this will become a thing.

I hope whatever media personnel that tries to side with the women without any knowledge of the situation gets blackballed from the league and its players. It'd be whatever if it was any other team in the league, but this is the Lakers and you're accusing their SG of the future of sexual harassment.

She has no proof at all besides her word and three pictures taken at a stoplight (includes one of some guy who doesn't play for the Lakers).

This isn't the first time a women has tried to public embarrass a player because they didn't get what they want. I'm guessing this women wanted her and her little film to be noticed at the expense of a kid in his young 20s without a college degree who is one injury away from being out the league.

Hey Yo
03-21-2016, 10:18 PM
:eek:

:oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
03-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Swaggy isn't exactly the best influence on a young player, but what exactly did they say?

Real14
03-21-2016, 10:21 PM
You can't believe bitches like that.

raprap
Feminism is bs. Everyone gets cat called lady :facepalm

LakersForlife
seriously this hoes should stop abusing their ******s,,, i hope equality is real so this accusers will go away

PsychoBe
03-21-2016, 10:42 PM
but if women were to cat call a guy in public and he would try to throw her in jail for sexual harassment he'd get crucified :facepalm

HenryGarfunkle
03-21-2016, 11:02 PM
The culture in LA is so disgustingly warped by kobe's presence. The guy valued himself and attention far more than he valued the team/franchise. That's why you got kids like Deangelo, Jordan, and Nick roamin' around like the ghetto 3 stooges. Awful bunch of idiots. Randal's another dumb **** of a kid. :lol :hammerhead:

SpaceJam
03-21-2016, 11:23 PM
I don't know if this is legit or not but I seen this about the incident

'She said she didn't know they were NBA players, yet follows them on instagram.'

If that's true then this whole then is a set up :oldlol:

AceManIII
03-21-2016, 11:34 PM
http://stupiddope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KobeSystem-e1326254812424.png

That Kobe System!!

Lebronxrings
03-21-2016, 11:37 PM
maybe if kobe just retired, he would have never gotten into the heads of these kids and things would have been fine..

AirTupac
03-21-2016, 11:44 PM
Lol this woman declined a personal meeting with Young and Clarkson. She wanted a phone call instead, Lakers declined that (she was obviously gonna record them apologizing)

livinglegend
03-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Kobe Bean Bryant.

DoctorP
03-22-2016, 12:01 AM
extortion for fame.

oarabbus
03-22-2016, 12:06 AM
She should post the video instead of stills. Vid doesn't lie.

PickernRoller
03-22-2016, 12:10 AM
She's hot and so the guys said things man say to beautiful women.

This bitch, like many others, resort the sexual harrasment bs cause they can.

This country is creating a culture of fear when it comes to courtship. We'll know them bitches allow this shit to fly from a guy they personally like and are after.....like that's their wet dream. Bitches only object to a guy they have no interest in - and in some cases pull this bs card.

Bitch looking for fame.

Kvnzhangyay
03-22-2016, 12:12 AM
https://twitter.com/LakersNation/status/712036155730989056

Too soon?

bigkingsfan
03-22-2016, 12:14 AM
You teach, I reach.

LongLiveTheKing
03-22-2016, 12:15 AM
#TheMambaEffect

HenryGarfunkle
03-22-2016, 12:26 AM
You teach, I reach.
:roll:

sportjames23
03-22-2016, 12:30 AM

DAMN

chazzy
03-22-2016, 12:36 AM
The fact that the accuser happens to be an "activist who's trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harrassment" is definitely suspect :lol

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 12:36 AM
goddamn it I bet nick young made clarkson do it

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 12:38 AM
The fact that the accuser happens to be an "activist who's trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harrassment" is definitely suspect :lol
That's true. It's more likely they spoke to her and walked by.

She got pissed they didn't try to chat her up, went home, and blogged about a bullshit harassment that never happened.

Then again, maybe they did do it.

It is too early to pass judgement. Innocent until proven guilty.

If they are guilty, they are f*cking idiots.

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 12:50 AM
LOL WAIT A SECOND

I pray these pics go viral because THIS is the problem with little boys. Five minutes ago, at the intersection of Melrose and La Bre here in LA, a jeep of four boys pulled up at a red light and started yelling and making the most disgustingly vulgar gestures at my mom and me. I rarely "rant" about things but this is the f%+#ing problem and the reason I've now dedicated my life to educating young men about respect, not just for women but for everyone. I'm angry. I'm insulted. I'm hurt. They were laughing hysterically until they realized I was filming them and immediately they panicked like the cowards they are. Thank you to all the real men out there who would never treat a mother and daughter that way... Speaking of, I'd love for this to make it back to their mothers!!! Help me find who these guys are!!! Let's see the power of social media and hold them accountable. I'd LOVE to have a candid conversation with them about sexual harassment not simply to shame them, but to understand their mentality so we can better educate young men to be respectful in the future.

#littleboys #cowards #realmenrespectwomen #messedwiththewrongchick #wewillfindyou @iamthatgirl

That's it? They were bored and made rude gestures as a joke-AND THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT NOW?

This is nothing. Maybe a 1 day salary fine MAX. The girl and media will try hard to push this as a big deal, but it's a mountain they're making out of a mole hill

SpaceJam
03-22-2016, 12:58 AM
LOL WAIT A SECOND

That's it? They were bored and made rude gestures as a joke-AND THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT NOW?

This is nothing. Maybe a 1 day salary fine MAX. The girl and media will try hard to push this as a big deal, but it's a mountain they're making out of a mole hill

'Help me find who these guys are!!!'

LOL, acting like she ain't know who they are, her whole basis of life is an "activist who's trying to stop athletes from committing sexual harrassment"

So these dudes 'harassed her and her mother' and they just happened to be athletes, okay

She knew exactly what she was doing

Braincells
03-22-2016, 01:24 AM
Help her find out who they are?

Turns out she followed them on twitter and someone exposed her for it: https://twitter.com/GradLAL/status/712070077718265857

Women who do this should be held accountable.

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 01:28 AM

Turns out she followed them on twitter and someone exposed her for it: https://twitter.com/GradLAL/status/712070077718265857

this dumb exaggerating bitch. She gonna blog about it soon and start a patreon. Watch.

SpaceJam
03-22-2016, 01:31 AM

LMAO it's over. I don't wanna see this in the news anymore after that

She blocked dude that exposed her too, females so petty smh

I'd still hit it tho

ballinhun8
03-22-2016, 01:47 AM
The culture in LA is so disgustingly warped by kobe's presence. The guy valued himself and attention far more than he valued the team/franchise. That's why you got kids like Deangelo, Jordan, and Nick roamin' around like the ghetto 3 stooges. Awful bunch of idiots. Randal's another dumb **** of a kid. :lol :hammerhead:

Cringe

Simon this tough guy persona shtick just isn't sticking anymore. Try again.

SpaceJam
03-22-2016, 05:06 AM
gilbertarenasrealrealitytvMsAlexisJones your an activist against athletes..YOU can drop the sexually harassment part,thats just a easy way to blackmail players out of money,since athlete's income is public, 85% percent of women out there will approach the players and will be the aggressors..lets pretend im some what intelligent enough to smell #bullshit..you have a picture of 2 laker players AND claiming they sexually harassed you and ur mom,if this is true the timing is amazing since u were just on the phone with the NBA trying to lobby ur program FRIDAY..BUT me personally im not to easily convinced,heres why #MsJones from how this picture is taken I can say ur on the right side of this truck,the fact their faces are angling down, puts u in a smaller type of car..Nick is driving,human behavior tells us u can get #jordans attention becuz ur in his eye site but not the drivers.so what happens next is the big question..Since nothing in this picture indicates sexually harassment YOU probably recognized the laker players and pulled out ur phone to take a picture..a picture being taking will get the attention of everyone in the car AND will have someone who doesnt want they picture taking keep his hoodie on.NOW the sexually part is #FAKE what can a passager say that would offend u SEXUALLY? (Hey can I get ur number)(where u going sexy)(can we follow u) it's called Male car conduct.if u curve them The worst a man will say is(f-ck u then b-tch)UNLESS he says (give me some head) while ur at the light..theres nothing SEXUAL about a redlight convo.BEFORE I call u a liar I want to point out something.this is 2016.. camera phones are amazing,the fact urs is a little blurred and the orange dot in #jordans picture would tell me UR WINDOW IS STILL ROLLED UP since this is a truck and ur in a car.its impossible to actually see ur mother in their position to insult her,unless ur mom leaned left to TALK to them,which she wouldnt BECUZ UR WINDOW IS ****ING UP #LIAR so to post and say (help me find out who these guys are is PATHETIC ) ur job IS to know who they are,u would never post a picture looking for 4 random men (no advantage for ur foundation)STOPPING athletes is ur only foundation GOAL #caseSolved

Gilbert Arenas PREACHING yo :applause: :oldlol:

sportjames23
03-22-2016, 05:15 AM
Damn, Gilbert. :oldlol:

tomtucker
03-22-2016, 05:28 AM
****ing bitches gonna ****ing bitch.........**** em

oarabbus
03-22-2016, 05:48 AM
NOW the sexually part is #FAKE what can a passager say that would offend u SEXUALLY? (Hey can I get ur number)(where u going sexy)(can we follow u) it's called Male car conduct.if u curve them The worst a man will say is(f-ck u then b-tch)UNLESS he says (give me some head) while ur at the light

Somehow I don't think he is arguing his case very well :lol

In a world overrun by SJWs, this is the kinda shit that will get him crucified. You a public figure man.

Derka
03-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Not a single bit of this doesn't seem incredibly suspect.

sd3035
03-22-2016, 09:06 AM
seems like a groupie who can't handle rejection well

Hey Yo
03-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Nick Young denies harassment in now-deleted tweet, reportedly considers lawsuit:

"The accusations leveled against the Lakers’ Jordan Clarkson and Nick Young are serious — that they sexually harassed a 68-year-old lady with lewd comments in Hollywood Sunday. (:roll: @ trying to get some 68yr old trim)

The other woman in the car — a women’s equality activist and daughter of the elder woman — posted photos to Instagram not long after the incident and told her story. The Lakers have reached out to her and have said they are taking the incident very seriously.

As they should.

Nick Young apparently wants to fight the accusations, but someone got to him and quickly got him to not fight that battle via social media.

Young posted this tweet Monday night, which was quickly deleted (but we have a screenshot):

https://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/nick-young-tweet.jpg

We will see what comes of the investigations by the Lakers (and likely the league). The NBA wants to be seen as a league progressive on women’s equality issues and to distance itself from the “entitled playboy athlete” stereotype. The Lakers are in that same category.

Is this alleged incident something that would be out of character for Young? We will see how it plays out."

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/03/22/nick-young-denies-harassment-in-now-deleted-tweet-reportedly-considers-lawsuit/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ArbitraryWater
03-22-2016, 11:04 AM
This is BS...

Gilbert shut it down real quick on his IG :oldlol:

Crimsonrain777
03-22-2016, 11:58 AM

after the guy exposed her she blocked him. this starting to look mad suspect:

https://twitter.com/GradLAL/status/712070077718265857/photo/1

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Gilbert Arenas PREACHING yo :applause: :oldlol:
Gilbert is right. This golddigger is fishing for a million dollar settlement. I think even in this day and age-this is a non issue.

The girl deserves to lead a shitty life and burn in hell afterwards. She is literally a leech on society.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, GOD.

oh the horror
03-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Not a single bit of this doesn't seem incredibly suspect.

Especially when she claims to not know who they are but is an activist against athletes and sexual harassment AND follows them on Twitter? Someone calls her out and she blocks them?

She's cooked. And frankly there needs to be something set up where women like this or those that falsely accuse men of rape should be held accountable.

bdreason
03-22-2016, 02:07 PM
Some crazy bitches out there. Oh sorry is that sexual harassment?

DCL
03-22-2016, 02:17 PM
*insert "b1tch please" and facepalm*

tomSR.
03-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Nick Young denies harassment in now-deleted tweet, reportedly considers lawsuit:

The other woman in the car — a women’s equality activist and daughter of the elder woman — posted photos to Instagram not long after the incident and told her story. The Lakers have reached out to her and have said they are taking the incident very seriously.

rl]
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/075/858/623.jpg

HoopologyPhD
03-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Go to this broad's website if you want a good laugh, she has an ego that would make the average NBA player seem humble by comparison.

ILLsmak
03-22-2016, 02:52 PM
they just were trying to legitly figure out if she wanted to have sex with them.

https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/vb.160389977329803/995537367148389/?type=2&theater

-Smak

AirTupac
03-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Nick Young might sue her. Sue that stupid feminist bitch :facepalm

oh the horror
03-22-2016, 02:59 PM
She claims she recorded them but only posts screen shots of them just looking at her. Where's her proof of this harassment ?

Nick Young
03-22-2016, 03:06 PM
She claims she recorded them but only posts screen shots of them just looking at her. Where's her proof of this harassment ?
Extortion. if she had anything damning she would have sold it to TMZ by now.

This is a cry for attention and an attempt to start a Patreon professional victim career.

Society needs to not enable her horseshit.

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Mentorbe

Levity
03-22-2016, 03:30 PM
the video. dun dun dun....

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Accuses-Lakers-of-Sexual-Harassment-in-Viral-Twitter-Photos-373031201.html

wasnt able to listen with volume. what did i miss?

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 03:48 PM

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Accuses-Lakers-of-Sexual-Harassment-in-Viral-Twitter-Photos-373031201.html

The one in the front looks like he makes a gesture right at the time his hand and mouth are lined up in a way that they are blocked so it is unclear what he did. I didn't listen to the audio either.

bdreason
03-22-2016, 04:08 PM
If that's the whole video then she has nothing.

Acting like a rich, immature punk isn't a crime. I think this lady and her mom need some thicker skin. I think a lot people need thicker skin these days.

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 04:10 PM
If that's the whole video then she has nothing.

Acting like a rich, immature punk isn't a crime. I think this lady and her mom need some thicker skin. I think a lot people need thicker skin these days.
My skin is THICK.

Elosha
03-22-2016, 04:14 PM
So far, neither the video nor the pictures are indicative of anything other than the fact that there was some sort of altercation between the parties. Unless the video has some audio as well or there's some third party witness, this is really "he said, she said" and this will just be tried in the court of public opinion. It's too bad the one time the passenger leans out, his hand and face is blocked and we can't see what gesture, if any, he's making. Could be something vulgar, or he could have simply been waving or doing something else innocuous.

Knowing young rich men, it's certainly possible they could have been harassing the women, sexually or otherwise. On the other hand, it's really suspicious that she claimed not to recognize them when she followed them on twitter and supposedly dedicates her professional life to knowing and interacting with athletes, trying to stop the very conduct to which she now claims to be victim. I know athletes can look different out of uniform, but she got clear video and pics of them. They should have been easily recognizable.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out...

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 04:16 PM
So far, neither the video nor the pictures are indicative of anything other than the fact that there was some sort of altercation between the parties. Unless the video has some audio as well or there's some third party witness, this is really "he said, she said" and this will just be tried in the court of public opinion. It's too bad the one time the passenger leans out, his hand and face is blocked and we can't see what gesture, if any, he's making. Could be something vulgar, or he could have simply been waiving or doing something else innocuous.
To me it looked like he could have spread 2 of his fingers on each side of his mouth, but it can't be seen from that angle, so there is no evidence. I wish she would at least state what the vulgar gesture was.

choppermagic
03-22-2016, 04:26 PM
I dont see it. People being rude to each other happens all the time in traffic in any major city.

So, assuming the players were yelling foul language at them or giving someone the finger, is that rude? yes. Is it harassment? possibly. Is it sexual harassment? Not by the contents of that video.

I'm pretty sure if NBA players yelled at us or gave us the finger, we'd be telling all our buddies about it that night at the bar, but somehow this is transformed into exactly what the woman needs to champion her cause?

Derka
03-22-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah, sorry lady...sexual harassment is a very real, very traumatizing, very degrading thing for women and men who have to deal with it...and that's not what any of your pictures or your video show happening.

Its no coincidence that a person who is trying to make a career out sexual harassment and athletes "just happened to encounter some Lakers players" out and about. Its no coincidence at all.

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 04:29 PM
I dont see it. People being rude to each other happens all the time in traffic in any major city.

So, assuming the players were yelling foul language at them or giving someone the finger, is that rude? yes. Is it harassment? possibly. Is it sexual harassment? Not by the contents of that video.

I'm pretty sure if NBA players yelled at us or gave us the finger, we'd be telling all our buddies about it that night at the bar, but somehow this is transformed into exactly what the woman needs to champion her cause?
I doubt it was the finger. That is usually more out of anger than being suggestive. But all the video shows is them being obnoxious (not illegal) and doesn't catch the gesture.

Gone_Fishin
03-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Obligatory

http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/a71d19473233835.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a71d19473233835) http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/6334f9473233841.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6334f9473233841) http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/cca9f2473233843.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cca9f2473233843) http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/9034b1473233845.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9034b1473233845) http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/c3ff21473233847.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c3ff21473233847) http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/47324/50751f473233848.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/50751f473233848) http://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/47324/adaf15473233850.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/adaf15473233850)

kamil
03-22-2016, 04:38 PM
Nick Young might sue her. Sue that stupid feminist bitch :facepalm

Who are you kidding. These kinds of accusations always favor women. When's the last time you heard of a man getting child custody after a divorce? Or god forbid, a woman having to pay alimony.

Dr Seuss
03-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Who are you kidding. These kinds of accusations always favor women. When's the last time you heard of a man getting child custody after a divorce? Or god forbid, a woman having to pay alimony.

but slander and libel are still a very real thing. your two examples have nothing to do with this situation

kamil
03-22-2016, 04:47 PM
but slander and libel are still a very real thing. your two examples have nothing to do with this situation

Who cares, it's all about patriarchy and misogyny because feminism.

ILLsmak
03-22-2016, 04:54 PM

in all seriousness, what I think happened is she was taping them... lord knows why, and they saw it and decided to **** w/ her. That's basically the only plausible explanation. The whole situation... her getting harassed, her mother crying, her deciding to video tape it... doesn't seem like it could have happened in that time frame.

It seems like she was taping them... dunno why! Maybe cuz she's like lol it's lakers! And then they saw and maybe they did do something pretty wack at that point and upset her mother... but I think it was because she was taping them. TO ME, I think it's rude to just openly tape people with your phone.

-Smak

kamil
03-22-2016, 04:57 PM

Looks like these guys are acting like typical hoodrats, I'll actually side with the woman in this case. I'll bet my left nut the Jeep was filled with parasites thinking they're entitled to whatever.

ILLsmak
03-22-2016, 05:01 PM
also dat mama.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWnlYoGUsAAU-wK.jpg:large

dayuuummm.

-Smak

ErhnamDjinn
03-22-2016, 05:11 PM
jeez I hate how almost all young people end statements now with every possible hashtag known to man smh :biggums:

Mass Debator
03-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Look at that lying ass face during that interview. I don't doubt that the ballers displayed some kind of sexual behavior like 90% of guys would do at some point in their lives (especially around friends and that number is being generous), but her motives are glaring. If she took her camera out for every guy who try to get in her pants in public, she'd have innumerable Instagram posts. Somehow, some Laker players up on her page. They must've took their diks out and swung it around for you to be this pissed off and put an APB out for them on Instagram which people later discovered you were already friends with. lol

Akhenaten
03-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Looks like these guys are acting like typical hoodrats, I'll actually side with the woman in this case. I'll bet my left nut the Jeep was filled with parasites thinking they're entitled to whatever.

how so? By sitting in their jeep and smiling? (speaking of young and Clarkson)

The only thing that video shows is young. rich, black men sitting in a car. I can tell by the tenor of your post that these things are transgressions in eyes though.

"parasites", "hoodrats" huh, just call them what you really want to call them coward.

oarabbus
03-23-2016, 02:37 AM
Andrew Bogut: "This Lakers "sexual harassment" story has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese."

https://twitter.com/andrewbogut/status/712425121114263556

oh the horror
03-23-2016, 02:51 AM
Andrew Bogut: "This Lakers "sexual harassment" story has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese."

https://twitter.com/andrewbogut/status/712425121114263556

He isn't lying though. When you follow it all her story and her side doesn't add up. She's saying she wants to meet up with them to discuss the matter yet Lakers insist they've tried to arrange a meeting and her "schedule doesn't allow that".

The video there so far doesn't show much. And we all saw that she's WELL aware of who they are.

Come on now. You follow them on Twitter, you work with athletes regularly but the suddenly she's playing dumb and had no idea they they are?

I read something that said Nick Young may want to sue. Doubt he does but interesting

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lakers-nick-young-lawsuit-alleges-sexual-harassment-032216

tmacattack33
03-23-2016, 11:03 AM
It sounds like all they did was holla at her (and her mom? LOL okay...I guess they like them milfs)

This is not a crime.

It might not be classy or whatever, but its no crime.

Labissiere
03-23-2016, 12:06 PM
also dat mama.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWnlYoGUsAAU-wK.jpg:large

dayuuummm.

-Smak
:roll:

Levity
03-23-2016, 12:44 PM
lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRCHmYF9hI

$LakerGold
03-23-2016, 07:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15046329/los-angeles-lakers-say-different-interpretations-nick-young-jordan-clarkson-incident

& that's all she wrote. Bye, trash.

Euroleague
03-23-2016, 07:49 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6XHWT7J5mAda0/200.gif

Euroleague
03-23-2016, 08:10 PM
http://stupiddope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KobeSystem-e1326254812424.png

That Kobe System!!

http://i.imgur.com/V8qh2hX.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Rxk2jMz.gif

http://i.imgur.com/RtxnCgq.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/6MhFm3LXoVQn6/200.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/O5g7dt9GlJD8c/200.gif

http://s8.postimg.org/n1hmvhdmt/a0d60500_7d9b_0132_43bc_0ebc4eccb42f.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/B0Gb9gDVkRWAE/200.gif

LakersForlife
03-23-2016, 09:52 PM
thats was only the evidence sue this bitch

SpaceJam
03-24-2016, 01:35 AM
Instead, the video raised questions about Jones’ familiarity with Young. She posted pictures of Young and Clarkson on her Instagram page moments after the alleged incident took place, saying she was unaware they were Lakers players. But a video surfaced that showed Jones as a USC student reporter profiling Young during his time with the Trojans, where he played from 2004 to ‘07.

Ayyy

coin24
03-24-2016, 01:38 AM
Hope the lakers get rid of young this offseason. Such a piece of shit:facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 01:47 AM
Hope the lakers get rid of young this offseason. Such a piece of shit:facepalm

me too, but not because of this. This guy doesn't care about winning.

coin24
03-24-2016, 02:10 AM

Yeah exactly :cheers:

Nick Young
03-24-2016, 03:27 AM
Yep, he's a bad influence on the youngsters, especially Randle and Clarkson. Need to replace him with Derek Fisher vet types. Maybe Kobe will agree to coach in some practices and even sit on the sideline in important games to yell at the young guys.

oarabbus
03-24-2016, 03:32 AM
lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRCHmYF9hI

:biggums:

Jasper
03-24-2016, 09:37 AM

Learnin' from the Master :facepalm :wtf: :facepalm :pimp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcdl0tWhgPE
Can't wait seeing their girlfriends at the press table supporting their sugar daddies... :lol