PDA

View Full Version : If Bronna leaves again it's all downhill for tha NBA.

Real14
03-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Think about it. He's been greedy thus far with stacking his teams since 2010 and have made tha NBA less competitive. Now if he leaves again, I guarantee it's going to be a lot worse for tha league. Instead of playing with 2 superstars and good spot up shooters it's going to be 3 to 4 superstars this time with great spot up shooters. Our precious NBA is headed for big trouble after tha 2/7 season ends:( . What you think ISH?

keep-itreal
03-22-2016, 09:12 AM
not if he goes back to the Miami:rockon:

IGOTGAME
03-22-2016, 09:14 AM
It will just make it more plain to everyone who he is as a player and a competitor.

JohnnySic
03-22-2016, 09:44 AM
LeBron, Carmelo, Paul, and Howard should all callude somehow. That would be lol :oldlol:

Nuff Said
03-22-2016, 09:45 AM
We don't want him back in Miami.

DoctorP
03-22-2016, 10:02 AM
Wilt Chamberlain left multiple teams. Not a big deal if he left CLE to me.

BarberSchool
03-22-2016, 10:29 AM
LeBron, Carmelo, Paul, and Howard should all callude somehow. That would be lol :oldlol:And they still wouldnt win LMAO:roll:

I cant think of three all-stars I respect less than Bran, CP3, and Dwight Howard.

miggyme1
03-22-2016, 10:51 AM
And they still wouldnt win LMAO:roll:

I cant think of three all-stars I respect less than Bran, CP3, and Dwight Howard.

whats wrong with cp3???? If cp3 was at least 6'4 he would have a ring or two right now. Of course you don't understand what im saying but when you do you'll remember this post.

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 11:14 AM
Think about it. He's been greedy thus far with stacking his teams since 2010 and have made tha NBA less competitive. Now if he leaves again, I guarantee it's going to be a lot worse for tha league. Instead of playing with 2 superstars and good spot up shooters it's going to be 3 to 4 superstars this time with great spot up shooters. Our precious NBA is headed for big trouble after tha 2/7 season ends:( . What you think ISH?
If LeBron leaves, it will be to the Spurs, Warriors, or Thunder. That is how desperate he is getting.

MEB2kDeez
03-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Wilt Chamberlain left multiple teams. Not a big deal if he left CLE to me.
If Wilt came out in this social media era, he'd be crucified and his corpse burned at the stake

BarberSchool
03-22-2016, 11:31 AM
whats wrong with cp3???? If cp3 was at least 6'4 he would have a ring or two right now. Of course you don't understand what im saying but when you do you'll remember this post.CP3 leads the NBA all time in one category:

Fouls drawn in the backcourt.

Nicca stays veering unnaturally out of his way and stopping for no reason, other than to shove his butt into a defender running back on defense. Then shoots a 3/4court shot and b!tches at the ref as to why he isn't getting free throws. It's not competitive basketball. It's dishonesty. Did he want to stop, and shift his hip that way? Does he regularly do that when no defender is present ? It's sickening. He's a cheap dirty annoying little pest in general. A spoiled rich kid, who doesn't even realize how utterly corny he is.

choppermagic
03-22-2016, 11:39 AM
CP3 leads the NBA all time in one category:

Nicca stays veering unnaturally out of his way and stopping for no reason, other than to shove his butt into a defender running back on defense. Then shoots a 3/4court shot and b!tches at the ref as to why he isn't getting free throws. It's not competitive basketball. It's dishonesty. Did he want to stop, and shift his hip that way? Does he regularly do that when no defender is present ? It's sickening. He's a cheap dirty annoying little pest in general. A spoiled rich kid, who doesn't even realize how utterly corny he is.

Right. He also leads the NBA in ALL-time douchiest flops.

miggyme1
03-22-2016, 11:42 AM

lol he wasn't born rich and kid???? IDK man..sounds like you just hate him because of what he does for a living.

Labissiere
03-22-2016, 11:49 AM

The rules need modified so that is not a foul on the defender.