PDA

View Full Version : Will Frank Kaminsky be a perennial all star?

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 04:14 AM
Dude is stout as hell on defense and a pretty good offensive player already as a rookie.

Akrazotile
03-23-2016, 04:21 AM
I wanna see him on the Cavs next year - GRANT, GET THIS DONE.

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 04:26 AM
I wanna see him on the Cavs next year - GRANT, GET THIS DONE.

I don't want lequeer to ruin this young man's talent.

SpaceJam
03-23-2016, 05:16 AM
I'm sure we had this chat before bro, no way the coaches are voting in some dopey lanky white dude over an athletic prime black male

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/1104/mag_frankthetank04_as_576x640.jpg

Cocaine80s
03-23-2016, 05:18 AM
I'm sure we had this chat before bro, no way the coaches are voting in some dopey lanky white dude over an athletic prime black male

This. Dude is ugly af too

plowking
03-23-2016, 05:18 AM
I could see him being a fringe all star in the Chinese league for many years to come.

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 06:22 AM
I could see him being a fringe all star in the Chinese league for many years to come.

But could he make the QUEENSLAND state team?

Seriously, you and Lebron23 can still vie for ISHs biggest retard award.

plowking
03-23-2016, 06:29 AM
But could he make the QUEENSLAND state team?

Seriously, you and Lebron23 can still vie for ISHs biggest retard award.

I wouldn't know. Never played for Queensland.

Just like you never played div 1 ball, and exactly like you not being a doctor.

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 06:32 AM
I wouldn't know. Never played for Queensland.

Just like you never played div 1 ball, and exactly like you not being a doctor.

Weren't you claiming to be a state level player? Or are you now claiming to have been recruited by Australian Institute of Sport? Which one is it?

With your 44 inch vertical and all...

90sgoat
03-23-2016, 06:39 AM
He's a very smart player.

He's a very cerebral player.

He is a coach dream, so smart.

He has very high basketball IQ.

Bosnian Sajo
03-23-2016, 06:39 AM
Same shits gonna happen to him that happened to Tyler Hansbrough, good for the first couple of years and a quick decline. I never trust white big men unless they are foreign, rarely do they make a good career for themselves, only present day examples I can think of that had relatively nice careers are Ryan Anderson, Kevin Love, and David Lee. That's it, lol.

plowking
03-23-2016, 06:42 AM
Weren't you claiming to be a state level player? Or are you now claiming to have been recruited by Australian Institute of Sport? Which one is it?

With your 44 inch vertical and all...

Can you find where I said I played for Queensland, or anywhere saying I had a 44 inch vertical?

There are more states in Australia buddy. Maybe some of them are mentioned in your med books. :oldlol:

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 06:43 AM
Same shits gonna happen to him that happened to Tyler Hansbrough, good for the first couple of years and a quick decline. I never trust white big men unless they are foreign, rarely do they make a good career for themselves, only present day examples I can think of that had relatively nice careers are Ryan Anderson, Kevin Love, and David Lee. That's it, lol.

Racist much?

How about David Lee, Mason Plumlee, Nick Collison, Meyers Leonard, Cody Zeller--just to name a few current guys.

And the entire league is dominated by great white big men anyways...seriously, racists like you disgust me.

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 06:44 AM
Can you find where I said I played for Queensland, or anywhere saying I had a 44 inch vertical?

There are more states in Australia buddy. Maybe some of them are mentioned in your med books. :oldlol:

Oh so now you're claiming another state...it obviously wasn't Victoria or New South Wales...

lol maybe you were one of the top 10,000 players in Tasmania...hahaha...is that your claim to fame?

Bosnian Sajo
03-23-2016, 06:46 AM
Racist much?

How about David Lee, Mason Plumlee, Nick Collison, Meyers Leonard, Cody Zeller--just to name a few current guys

Racist? :oldlol: :facepalm

I mentioned David Lee.

The rest of the guys you listed have never averaged more than 9ppg, so thank you for proving my point :oldlol:

masonanddixon
03-23-2016, 07:26 AM
Racist? :oldlol: :facepalm

I mentioned David Lee.

The rest of the guys you listed have never averaged more than 9ppg, so thank you for proving my point :oldlol:

The league is dominated by white big men.

You may as well have just said the same shit about American blacks.

plowking
03-23-2016, 08:14 AM
Oh so now you're claiming another state...it obviously wasn't Victoria or New South Wales...

lol maybe you were one of the top 10,000 players in Tasmania...hahaha...is that your claim to fame?

Whatever you say Doc. :oldlol:

Labissiere
03-23-2016, 09:16 AM
:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
03-23-2016, 12:29 PM
He's definitely got all-star written all over him.

VERY skilled.

ralph_i_el
03-23-2016, 01:12 PM
I had Wisconsin going all the way in my bracket last year, because of Frank.....but yall are nuts if you think he's a future all-star.

T_L_P
03-23-2016, 01:23 PM
The dude is 22 years old and a well below average player.

What about him indicates 'future All-Star'?

DonDraper
03-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Jordan drafted him so no

Milbuck
03-23-2016, 01:46 PM
I think it's pretty obvious at this point he's gonna make at least 3-4 all star games. "Perennial" all-star is a guy like Durant or CP3, doubt he gets to that much but Bosh made 11 all star games so who really knows. I think the most important thing here is that if you don't think Frank is a future star you're a colossal racist with a small *****.

ralph_i_el
03-23-2016, 01:58 PM
I think it's pretty obvious at this point he's gonna make at least 3-4 all star games. "Perennial" all-star is a guy like Durant or CP3, doubt he gets to that much but Bosh made 11 all star games so who really knows. I think the most important thing here is that if you don't think Frank is a future star you're a colossal racist with a small *****.

:rolleyes: Milbuck come on man I like you but this is nuts.

Kaminsky is a smart ball mover and a good shooter. He may get ONE all star appearance in a weak season putting up like 16-9-3 on good %'s

He just doesn't have the juice to be a star....and this is from someone who really likes Frank and wanted the Wizards to draft him last season.

AirTupac
03-23-2016, 02:08 PM
Plowking caught lying again. Fat boy is a loser :lol

IncarceratedBob
03-23-2016, 02:19 PM
No offense to Frank, he does great work off the court and is a good person but I expect him to be out of the NBA in a few years. No defensive game whatsoever, athleticism is laughable and his offensive skill set is mediocre

sammichoffate
03-23-2016, 02:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJOsJIjAuU

PP34Deuce
03-23-2016, 02:29 PM

he has good size (taller than all of those guys) and not completely bad mobility. He's a decent rebounder also.

He can shoot. there's always a place for shooters in the league.

ralph_i_el
03-23-2016, 02:33 PM
he has good size (taller than all of those guys) and not completely bad mobility. He's a decent rebounder also.

He can shoot. there's always a place for shooters in the league.
I wouldn't be surprised if he played for 12 years and made a big pile of money.....I WOULD be surprised if he became an all-star.

last post about this, I hate arguing against players that I like.

rufuspaul
03-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Racist much?

How about David Lee, Mason Plumlee, Nick Collison, Meyers Leonard, Cody Zeller--just to name a few current guys.

And the entire league is dominated by great white big men anyways...seriously, racists like you disgust me.

Hornets got the big white dude club down: Zeller, Hawes, Hansbrough and Frank the Tank.

senelcoolidge
03-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Kaminsky or Doug McDermott, who will have the better career?

What happened to Cody Zeller, I'd take his older brother (Tyler) over him.

Milbuck
03-23-2016, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes: Milbuck come on man I like you but this is nuts.

Kaminsky is a smart ball mover and a good shooter. He may get ONE all star appearance in a weak season putting up like 16-9-3 on good %'s

He just doesn't have the juice to be a star....and this is from someone who really likes Frank and wanted the Wizards to draft him last season.
I'm kidding lmao. Frank is a Badger, love the guy but I doubt he ever sniffs an all star game.

He could easily be a starter on a contender down the road, valuable rotation player for years.

SwishSquared
03-23-2016, 04:09 PM
As others said, he's not a future perennial All-Star caliber player. Hornets missed on at least 3 guys who will be better than him.

Should have drafted any of Booker/Turner/Winslow and traded Big Al (while re-signing Biyombo). The Batum trade was very nice though, especially since Vonleh hasn't shown much overall.

Jasper
03-23-2016, 04:14 PM
Franky was one of my fav players in college.
That same hoops can easily transcend to an very good pro, possibly in the east as an all-star.

Lov to see him return to Wisconsin and play for the Bucks.

Early in the year, the Hornets were not using him at all, or in terrible situations.
I was hoping a trade would occur , but it seems the Hornets have figured it out.

rufuspaul
03-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Early in the year, the Hornets were not using him at all, or in terrible situations.
I was hoping a trade would occur , but it seems the Hornets have figured it out.

He got the start last night because Marvin Williams was out. The Hornets have a glut at PF so there's no reason to rush Frank's development.

What happened to Cody Zeller, I'd take his older brother (Tyler) over him.

You're an idiot. Cody got the start at center when Big Al was injured. He's played so well (9 pts, 8 rbs, 52% FG) that he's now the starter with Big Al coming off the bench with the 2nd unit. He's been rebounding really well of late (14 against the Spurs on Mon.).

90sgoat
03-23-2016, 06:06 PM
Hornets got the big white dude club down: Zeller, Hawes, Hansbrough and Frank the Tank.

MJ knows what up.

'Republicans buy shoes too'.

MJ not on that black raciss.