03-23-2016, 11:44 PM
LMFAO GOBB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You really going to laugh at another team :lol

Bring dat azz here boi :lol

NuggetsFan
03-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Philly did everything to lose that game. Unreal

Nah not really. Missed a FT but Denver didn't even have any TO's left. Sixers just go hot from 3. 15/37 from deep. Denver 6/17. Guess they took care of the ball and Denver didn't.

That was just unlucky as **** for Philly.

SwishSquared
03-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Tbh I didn't think Philly would be in a position to win w/o Noel and Holmes on a minute restriction. McConnell balled out apparently and Ish Smith seemed like he was garbage based on the box score.

That's just the most hilarious way for them to lose. Did everything they could to win and a fluke shot downs them. Like a worse version of their loss vs. GSW earlier.

SwishSquared
03-23-2016, 11:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeSI-VlWIAUhli_.jpg:largehahahah

Milbuck
03-23-2016, 11:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeSI-VlWIAUhli_.jpg:largehahahah
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fallen Angel
03-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Had that been Curry, Oracle would be rocking so hard and his teammates would be losing their minds.

Denver's team and crowd are so boring.

SwishSquared
03-24-2016, 12:02 AM
Had that been Curry, Oracle would be rocking so hard and his teammates would be losing their minds.

Denver's team and crowd are so boring.The city is going through a blizzard. I get what you're saying, but that wasn't the normal atmosphere in all likelihood...

LilEddyCurry
03-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Hinkie just jizzed his pants after that shot.

NBAplayoffs2001
03-24-2016, 01:40 PM
Loved this kid in China. I wanted the Knicks to draft him.

GOBB
03-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Crazy shot sixers simply have no luck. I'm not upset at the sixers in general losing. That's a loss that isn't bad given a guy not known to shoot makes a half court heave and defense couldn't have been played any better.

I am upset that I have a bet the sixers don't win 10 games this season. And that game would have sealed my victory. Now I'm left with 10 games left hoping sixers win one. No Oak and who knows what other players get shut down, sat for "injuries". Never thought I see a day where I lose such a bet when it's 82 games in a season.

I didn't watch the game but you know the game has changed when a team that needs "shooters" put up that many 3pt attempts.

GOATJono
03-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Curry-esque :applause: :applause:

SwishSquared
03-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Crazy shot sixers simply have no luck. I'm not upset at the sixers in general losing. That's a loss that isn't bad given a guy not known to shoot makes a half court heave and defense couldn't have been played any better.

I am upset that I have a bet the sixers don't win 10 games this season. And that game would have sealed my victory. Now I'm left with 10 games left hoping sixers win one. No Oak and who knows what other players get shut down, sat for "injuries". Never thought I see a day where I lose such a bet when it's 82 games in a season.

I didn't watch the game but you know the game has changed when a team that needs "shooters" put up that many 3pt attempts.From a high level look at the team, I don't think that RoCo/Hollis/Canaan/etc. are incapable of hitting shots. 76ers bigger problem has been awful guard defense imo. Even Grant/NN are struggling to seal the paint as a result.

It was a fluky shot, but you gotta admit that was the most Hinkie-era Sixers way to lose lol

EDIT: Late edit- I know NN was out for the game, but his defense isn't having much of an impact lately. I think they need a roster overhaul this summer because the losing is really getting to Noel recently.

GOBB
03-25-2016, 11:48 AM
From a high level look at the team, I don't think that RoCo/Hollis/Canaan/etc. are incapable of hitting shots. 76ers bigger problem has been awful guard defense imo. Even Grant/NN are struggling to seal the paint as a result.

It was a fluky shot, but you gotta admit that was the most Hinkie-era Sixers way to lose lol

You know you're right on all points