Cp3s midget ass getting smoked like usual

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 12:07 AM
Somebody gif that move.

LAZERUSS
03-24-2016, 12:07 AM
Cp3s midget ass getting smoked like usual

Hmmm...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=curryst01&p2=paulch01

warriorfan
03-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Hmmm...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=curryst01&p2=paulch01

Eye test

DonDraper
03-24-2016, 12:09 AM
And LeBron owns Curry's FMVP votes

0/11 :oldlol:

LAZERUSS
03-24-2016, 12:10 AM
Eye test

https://www.goodnewsunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/blind.jpg

scuzzy
03-24-2016, 12:10 AM
Hmmm...

Ouch

no pun intended
03-24-2016, 12:13 AM
Hmmm...

I don't get it. Curry won 14/22 of those games.

LAZERUSS
03-24-2016, 12:15 AM
I don't get it. Curry won 14/22 of those games.

I didn't know those games were one-on-one. Of course, if they had been, it would have been the Clippers going 14-8.

Proctor
03-24-2016, 12:16 AM
I didn't know those games were one-on-one. Of course, if they had been, it would have been the Clippers going 14-8.
:lol Get 'em Uncle Wilt

Spurs5Rings2014
03-24-2016, 12:20 AM

How many games Wilt win against Russell?

Marchesk
03-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Bogut must be back, setting illegal screens.

LAZERUSS
03-24-2016, 12:22 AM

They never played one-on-one.

But, if they had...you tell me...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I9jddU8eNWrI8MMOPs_0l58WnjFNADvF4iIcu0Sfz7A/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Stringer Bell
03-24-2016, 12:23 AM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=chambwi01&p2=russebi01

LAZERUSS
03-24-2016, 12:28 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=chambwi01&p2=russebi01

Yep... Wilt CRUSHED Russell H2H. That was never in doubt was it?

Young X
03-24-2016, 12:37 AM
Not when they met in the playoffs though.

coin24
03-24-2016, 01:11 AM

And kawhi and Iggy own brans finals mvps:cheers:

DonDraper
03-24-2016, 01:11 AM

#rentfree baby cashew :oldlol:

Labissiere
03-24-2016, 01:13 AM
:roll:

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 01:14 AM

Not Curry's fault that Paul doesn't know what the WCF's are.

Bankaii
03-24-2016, 02:10 AM
Not Curry's fault that Paul doesn't know what the WCF's are.
Curry has only made it once dipshit. Before last year he didn't either.

What happened when they met in the playoffs again?

Inferno
03-24-2016, 02:13 AM

Pushed them to 7 with a shitty coach and no Bogut. I won't say I'm not mad tho, bc I was mad as **** that we lost :lol

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 03:15 AM
Curry has only made it once dipshit. Before last year he didn't either.

What happened when they met in the playoffs again?

And how many times has Cp3 made the conference finals :oldlol: ?

Curry was waiting for Cp3 in the WCF last year and then cp3 choked up 3-1 against a less talented team dumbass :roll:

Nick Young
03-24-2016, 03:25 AM
CP3 is just a second tier PG. He is who I thought he was. Even in his prime Curry would have destroyed him.

Most overrated player of his generation. History will not remember CP3 well.

Bankaii
03-24-2016, 04:23 AM
And how many times has Cp3 made the conference finals :oldlol: ?

Curry was waiting for Cp3 in the WCF last year and then cp3 choked up 3-1 against a less talented team dumbass :roll:
Game 5: 22/10 on 56%, 44 3PT%
Game 6: 31/7/11 on 53%
Game 7: 26/5/10/4 on 45%
He also only averaged 2.5 turnovers in the last 3 games.

How exactly is that choking? Because his team lost he choked?

Let me guess though. Kobe didn't choke in 2006 when up 3-1, it was his team's fault right?

Sit your clown ass down.

ErhnamDjinn
03-24-2016, 09:59 AM

I think Curry would rather win then actually get the FMVP, which Lebron lost to Iggy anyway.

Quickening
03-24-2016, 10:02 AM
I think Curry would rather win then actually get the FMVP, which Lebron lost to Iggy anyway.

Currys face when Iggy name was called says otherwise

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 10:09 AM
Game 5: 22/10 on 56%, 44 3PT%
Game 6: 31/7/11 on 53%
Game 7: 26/5/10/4 on 45%
He also only averaged 2.5 turnovers in the last 3 games.

How exactly is that choking? Because his team lost he choked?

Let me guess though. Kobe didn't choke in 2006 when up 3-1, it was his team's fault right?

Sit your clown ass down.

oh look another shit poster who can't go two post without bringing up Kobe :oldlol:

Paul had the more talented team and went completely ghost during stretches of those games during key situations. He choked, even Clippers fans said so. This dude has never made the WCF, has gotten beat down by 56 on his home-court by a melo led team, lost a 3-1 lead against a shitty team, choked against OKC, etc, etc.

Dude has made a career out of coming up short in the playoffs. You wanna boast about a verteran Paul beating a younger Curry? Ok.. well.. when Paul makes the 3rd round let us know.

You might as well just go ahead and bring up something about Kobe again, because you have no argument with this, bud

:oldlol:

Young X
03-24-2016, 10:32 AM
^ Paul didn't choke in that series. Crawford, Rivers and Barnes and the Clippers' defense are what lost them those games, not CP3.

And nobody's bragging about Paul beating Curry. I brought it up because how can one player "own" the other when they lost the one playoff matchup?

Fallen Angel
03-24-2016, 10:36 AM
What makes it even worse for Chris Paul is that Stephen Curry used to go to CP3's camps before he got drafted. Chris Paul was literally developing his biggest rival in front of his eyes.

miggyme1
03-24-2016, 11:07 AM
What makes it even worse for Chris Paul is that Stephen Curry used to go to CP3's camps before he got drafted. Chris Paul was literally developing his biggest rival in front of his eyes.

uhhhhhh really not really. curry is a totally different player.....you try and make curry a cp3 type of pg and he will fail miserably...what makes curry so great is that he plays in a system that allows him to pretty much play how he WANTS to play.

Sucks for cp3..if he was in the 90s he would go down as the best pg that ever lived but playing in this era basically has made him an after thought because the prototypical guard now has to be able to give you at LEAST 20ppg a night and be this uber athletic guy who can attack the rim like a forward.

Bankaii
03-24-2016, 01:22 PM
oh look another shit poster who can't go two post without bringing up Kobe :oldlol:

Paul had the more talented team and went completely ghost during stretches of those games during key situations. He choked, even Clippers fans said so. This dude has never made the WCF, has gotten beat down by 56 on his home-court by a melo led team, lost a 3-1 lead against a shitty team, choked against OKC, etc, etc.

Dude has made a career out of coming up short in the playoffs. You wanna boast about a verteran Paul beating a younger Curry? Ok.. well.. when Paul makes the 3rd round let us know.

You might as well just go ahead and bring up something about Kobe again, because you have no argument with this, bud

:oldlol:
I brought up Kobe to call you out on your incinsistency. But of course you get all sensitive when you idol is brought up.
Kobetards, like yourself, put no blame on Kobe for losing while up 3-1, but for CP3 it's all his fault.
You're ducking the question because you know I'm right.

I already proved he didn't choke against the Rockets. And you had no legit response for that.
Against the Thunder he put up 23/12/4/3 on 51%. Game 5 he choked, but that was a very suspect and debatable series. In Game 6 he absolute dominated in the 4th and no one else showed up, that loss is not on him.

But keep putting all the blame on a 6ft PG that obviously isn't the one choking:oldlol:

Paul was 28 and Curry 25 in that series, quit acting like age played a role.
Curry made his first WCF last year. ONLY after having the most stacked team and second best system in the league.
Switch Curry with CP3 and they still make the Finals, and most likely win.

Wade's Rings
03-24-2016, 01:49 PM
@Young X @Bankaii CP3 choked in Game 6 of the Rockets series. He went 1-6 in the 4th Quarter and did nothing during the Rockets comeback. His only FG was a 3 when his team was down 15 with like 30 seconds left.

miggyme1
03-24-2016, 01:55 PM
I brought up Kobe to call you out on your incinsistency. But of course you get all sensitive when you idol is brought up.
Kobetards, like yourself, put no blame on Kobe for losing while up 3-1, but for CP3 it's all his fault.

I already proved he didn't choke against the Rockets. And you had no legit response for that.
Against the Thunder he put up 23/12/4/3 on 51%. Game 5 he choked, but that was a very suspect and debatable series. In Game 6 he absolute dominated in the 4th and no one else showed up, that loss is not on him.

But keep putting all the blame on a 6ft PG that obviously isn't the one choking:oldlol:

Paul was 28 and Curry 25 in that series, quit acting like age played a role.
Curry made his first WCF last year. ONLY after having the most stacked team and second best system in the league.
Switch Curry with CP3 and they still make the Finals, and most likely win.

to be fair, kobe and the lakers had no business being up 3-1 against that suns team...it was a miracle they were and if they had of won that series kobe would have instantly (IMO) reached GOAT status. That suns time while lacking defensively prolly had a better offense than this years warriors team. Was like 6 guys on that team giving you at LEAST 15 a night.

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 02:02 PM

Geez, I had to stop at this paragraph because honestly if you're not smart enough to see the difference between these two scenarios then you're not worth my time

either you're ignoring all context or you're dumb as ****

pick one..

and if you need this explained to you, here ya go

The Clippers were more talented than the Rockets. The Rockets were considered a one man army last year. Those Lakers had no talent outside of Kobe and Lamar and were going up against a stacked Suns team who had one of the best offenses of all time.

Paul had Blake Griffin averaging 27/12/5 on 59% TS for that series. JJ with 16 ppg on 60% TS, DJ putting up 14/13 with 2 steals and 2 blocks.. Paul's teammates did their part and his "sidekick" was putting up HOF numbers in the playoffs and people began questioning who was the best player on the Clippers..

Did Kobe have that type of help in 06? Were people beginning to wonder if Lamar was better than Kobe? Do the Lakers win a road playoff game without Kobe that year? :oldlol:

Paul's team was so damn good that they were able to win a playoff game, on the road, without him.. and you're seriously comparing that to the 06 Lakers? :wtf:

These are two totally different situations, Paul had the better team around him, had tons of help and he was facing what was basically a one man army. The Clippers were the better team and yet they still choked.

Inferno
03-24-2016, 02:20 PM
uhhhhhh really not really. curry is a totally different player.....you try and make curry a cp3 type of pg and he will fail miserably...what makes curry so great is that he plays in a system that allows him to pretty much play how he WANTS to play.

Sucks for cp3..if he was in the 90s he would go down as the best pg that ever lived but playing in this era basically has made him an after thought because the prototypical guard now has to be able to give you at LEAST 20ppg a night and be this uber athletic guy who can attack the rim like a forward.

**** off with that system shit :oldlol:

HoopologyPhD
03-24-2016, 02:40 PM
CP3 doesn't have a soul, he is an overrated, stat padding, nut punching midget career loser who deserves all the negativity that comes his way.

There is a lot of dirty stuff that goes along with the game but there is no excuse for routinely hitting guys in the family jewels.

Wade's Rings
03-24-2016, 02:44 PM
@TheMarkMadsen how were the '06 Suns stacked? They were a great offense but Amare was hurt that year.

Young X
03-24-2016, 03:44 PM
I don't know why people keep overrating the Clippers team from last year.

They had the worst bench in the NBA and were horrible outside of Paul/Griffin/DJ/Redick.

The Rockets weren't as top heavy as the Clippers but they didn't have as many negative impact players like Jamal Crawford or Austin Rivers dragging the team down. And they won the same amount of games plus had homecourt in the series.

miggyme1
03-24-2016, 04:46 PM
**** off with that system shit :oldlol:

truth hurts. I understand :lol :lol

Inferno
03-24-2016, 04:50 PM
truth hurts. I understand :lol :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSax8skWUAAk0C6.jpg

what was that again? :lol

miggyme1
03-24-2016, 04:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSax8skWUAAk0C6.jpg

what was that again? :lol

your pic just proved my point......so thank you.:banana: :banana:

Inferno
03-24-2016, 04:52 PM
your pic just proved my point......so thank you.:banana: :banana:

http://warriorsworld.bayareaballllc1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/8551442.jpg

I can't hear you! :lol

miggyme1
03-24-2016, 04:55 PM
http://warriorsworld.bayareaballllc1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/8551442.jpg

I can't hear you! :lol

Thank you. :banana: :banana: