PDA

View Full Version : lol Dallas is complete garbage

masonanddixon
03-24-2016, 03:32 AM
What a meltdown after the All Star Break.

Wes Matthews being paid superstar $$$$$$ to be utter garbage, Pachulia for some reason never plays now, Deron Williams running out of steam...this product is atrocious.

GOATJono
03-24-2016, 06:16 AM
I don't think anyone expected them to be in top 8 anyways, been overachieving this season.

Cocaine80s
03-24-2016, 06:21 AM
This is what happens when you have a soft white player that hogs the ball

fiddy
03-24-2016, 06:36 AM
They need to man the fuсk and throw out Rockets from the playoffs for good.

masonanddixon
03-24-2016, 06:43 AM

They will lose to GSW and then be tied with the Rockets. Rockets have the toughest schedule of the lot and will probably end up with the 9 seed...

JohnMax
03-24-2016, 06:46 AM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/cratylus/WGAS_zps0ah8df85.gif

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 07:10 AM
They're as bad as Dragic' passing.

pastis
03-24-2016, 08:00 AM
They're as bad as Dragic' passing.

so dragic is a bad passer? are you trying to be funny? he is one of the best and most versatile PGs out there. Inferior to CP3 and Wesbtrook, but can run an offense better than Kyrie for example.

MiseryCityTexas
03-24-2016, 08:19 AM
Zaza Pachulia is an absolute beast at rebounding in 2k16. He's basically Dennis Rodman lite in that game. Mash down both the defense and turbo buttons and his box-out/establish position in the paint game is unstoppable also. He's like Shaq lite in that department also.:oldlol:

MiseryCityTexas
03-24-2016, 08:25 AM

Rockets shoulda just tanked the season. ****** is just playing for no cause at this point. Dumbass posters on Clutchfans said that D-Mo was gonna be a future Allstar, when I told them all along that he was overrated.:oldlol:

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 08:29 AM
so dragic is a bad passer?
Stats say Dragic is a far worse passer than Batum, while Batum, according to OP, is a very, very atrocious passer. Therefore, to answer your question: yes.

feyki
03-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Matthews was the best player on the court from Mavs :oldlol: .

But w/out Parsons and moved Dirk to PF , offence been trash .

Aminu and Plumlee did play great D too .

pastis
03-24-2016, 09:07 AM
Stats say Dragic is a far worse passer than Batum, while Batum, according to OP, is a very, very atrocious passer. Therefore, to answer your question: yes.

Batum is a great all around player and underrated (same for t. allen, conley or millsap) and maybe a good passer as well. But to consistently say that dragic is bad and made no contribution in miami heats succes is just nonsense.

dragic can run an offense better than kyrie. do you at least agree here?

pastis
03-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Matthews was the best player on the court from Mavs :oldlol: .

But w/out Parsons and moved Dirk to PF , offence been trash .

Aminu and Plumlee did play great D too .

did you watch the game?

The Blazers doubled Dirk all night, and the other Mavs just didn't make them pay. Wes and Dirk combined to go 8 of 15 from the arc. The rest of the team was 1 of 15

it was crazy to see how Dirk, nearly 38, still gets so much defensive attention by the opponents team.

Dirk was completly exhausted in the 4th.....his legs could barely move, they looked mummified. Poor Dirk, nevertheless he tried his best and scored 13 points in the fourt.

Dirk is playing at 38 nearly 33min/game...... while carrying the offense...

feyki
03-24-2016, 09:23 AM
did you watch the game?

The Blazers doubled Dirk all night, and the other Mavs just didn't make them pay. Wes and Dirk combined to go 8 of 15 from the arc. The rest of the team was 1 of 15

it was crazy to see how Dirk, nearly 38, still gets so much defensive attention by the opponents team.

Dirk was completly exhausted in the 4th.....his legs could barely move, they looked mummified. Poor Dirk, nevertheless he tried his best and scored 13 points in the fourt.

Dirk is playing at 38 nearly 33min/game...... while carrying the offense...

Second half .

Yes , we have no names other than Dirk and Matthews in the game .

Roster is weak , we miss Parsons ; Parsons . Villanueva was playing forward :D .

Cuban should get NBA LEVEL Forwards .

I wonder how will Justin Anderson play next year . He has great defensive potential and an amazing athlete .

Conley-Matthews-Justin-Barnes or Batum(will we get Durant :lol ? ) and Dirk is at center position .

If we have like that roster for next year , we could battle Thunder and Clips in the West .

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2016, 10:15 AM

can your insidehoops presence for once not revolve around OP? Do you actively think of him during the day?

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Do you actively think of him during the day?
Yes. I am obsessed with him. Takes an autist to know an autist in your case, doesn't it? Nazi POS.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-24-2016, 11:18 AM
I love this rivalry.

:oldlol:

pastis
03-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Yes. I am obsessed with him. Takes an autist to know an autist in your case, doesn't it? Nazi POS.

until NOW, nobody who claimed that masonanddixon is a NAZI could deliver any proves.
His username? is that all?

I have never seen any nazi/racist postings from masonanddixon. Is it because he cheers primary for white dudes in a league full of blacks? or what? does it disturb you so much?

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 11:27 AM
oh did it hurt your latino/black feelings? get over it with your PC and until NOW, nobody who claimed that masonanddixon is a NAZI could deliver any proves.
His username? is that all?
I'm white. And you need to work on your reading comprehension skills, beyond terrible.

pastis
03-24-2016, 11:30 AM
I'm white. And you need to work on your reading comprehension skills, beyond terrible.

haha cuckholding for sure. Prove me that masonanddixon/aw or whoever is a nazi.
Cocaine 80s and some other black members are always against whites

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 11:32 AM
haha cuckholding for sure. Prove me that masonanddixon/aw or whoever is a nazi.
I'm just as white as your idol, idiot. :roll:

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 11:33 AM
Prove me that masonanddixon/aw or whoever is a nazi.
I said AutisticWater is a nazi, not masonanddixon. AutisticWater is German, therefore a nazi. Next.

pastis
03-24-2016, 11:36 AM

you just wrote "nazi POS". Prove me. Thats all. otherwise its defamation

I said AutisticWater is a nazi, not masonanddixon. AutisticWater is German, therefore a nazi. Next.

im german as well. Im reporting you comment.

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 11:38 AM
im german as well.
Yeah, I figured. Your ability to read is amazingly bad.

pastis
03-24-2016, 11:46 AM

what does this have to do with "white" or "black"? masonanddixons second favorite player is kobe. my favorite player is dirk, because he is german and because he was the reason i started watching the nba. thats all.