PDA

View Full Version : Cavs growing tired of Bran...LMAO...

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 12:29 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-tyronn-lue-032416

:roll:

Why'd you let this fraud comeback?

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Two members of the team's top brass – coach Tyronn Lue and general manager David Griffin – have had conversations with James over the past few days regarding separate items. Lue spoke with James after Saturday's 122-101 loss in Miami, during which at halftime James was noticeably chatting it up with his friend, Heat star Dwyane Wade, instead of warming up with the Cavs trailing by 21. Griffin replaced former coach David Blatt with Lue in part to demand more accountability from James -- which the player covets -- and their chat was an example. Griffin's talk with James on Wednesday afternoon was a little more general, but was sparked by James' comments to The Bleacher Report that he wanted to play with Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Paul on the same team for a "year or two."

riseagainst
03-24-2016, 12:30 PM
:lol

lebrontards on suicide watch

inb4 rent free

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 12:32 PM

lebrontards on suicide watch

inb4 rent free

I still can't believe they let this colluding fraud comeback.

Fudge
03-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Alpha behavior and leadership :applause:

Setting his bum ass teammates straight.

Play better or i'm out...again.

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 12:35 PM

k0kakw0rld
03-24-2016, 12:42 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-tyronn-lue-032416

Why'd you let this fraud comeback?
Because they went to the final for the first time since 2007, last year because of him.
He was also the reason why they reached the final in 2007.

Go ahead Cleveland, get rid of him. :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
03-24-2016, 12:43 PM
The rare quadruple post to start the thread

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Said it numerous of times, will say it again: fcuk him. I hope he leaves. Great player, but the amount of bs he brings with him is unbearable.

DonDraper
03-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Said it numerous of times, will say it again: fcuk him. I hope he leaves. Great player, but the amount of bs he brings with him is unbearable.

Lol blaming Bron, when the real issue is the cancer that is Irving

k0kakw0rld
03-24-2016, 01:09 PM
You like them lottery picks huh?

Uncle Drew
03-24-2016, 01:11 PM
You like them lottery picks huh?
That means we have something in common, as you support the Nets. Crap, I forgot, you support three other teams as well. My bad.

SpaceJam
03-24-2016, 01:13 PM
That means we have something in common, as you support the Nets. Crap, I forgot, you support three other teams as well. My bad.

Bro don't play kind like that, the Nets don't even have any picks for like 5 years :roll:

Labissiere
03-24-2016, 01:17 PM

Running away for help is alpha? :biggums:

PJR
03-24-2016, 01:18 PM
#HeGone :lol

LeBron's unprofessionlism has been over the top this year.

Labissiere
03-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Lol blaming Bron, when the real issue is the cancer that is Irving
Irving is the reason LeBron wasn't taking the game serious and joking with his Miami buddies? :biggums:

DoctorP
03-24-2016, 01:37 PM
Lebron's sabotage of CLE almost complete. Coming back to MIami for more rings and more sabotage.

alanLA92
03-24-2016, 01:45 PM
Summer of Lebron 3: With a Vengeance coming to you this summer.

jlip
03-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Am I missing something? The article told us that the coach and GM of the team had conversations with their star player. It doesn't tell us what the coach said at all, only that the chat was an example of Lue holding Lebron to more accountability than Blatt. And...:confusedshrug:

Then it merely tells us that Lebron's comments from the Bleacher Report article may have caused the GM to converse with him. Okay? :confusedshrug:

How do we get that the Cavs are "fed up" as the article implies or growing tired of Lebron as the OP says? Maybe the coach had a routine conversation with the star of the team about what he and the team could do better after a bad loss. Maybe the GM just wanted to see where Lebron's mind was regarding the future of the franchise.

It's a possibility the Cavs are getting frustrated with Lebron, but there was nothing in the actual reference to the discussions between Lebron, Lue, and Blatt that would remotely imply that. More click bait...:facepalm

Lebronxrings
03-24-2016, 02:21 PM
best player in the world still.

3rd best player of all time.

PP34Deuce
03-24-2016, 02:22 PM
I don't think Lue is bothered.

DO people realize James is not going back to MIA. He likes Wade and that's about it.

He's not real close to Bosh, and half the core in MIA is gone now.

It's not the same team. His nemesis Deng is there.

Lebron is staying in Cleveland. That's why there's been no made public comments from ownership.

Fudge
03-24-2016, 02:31 PM
best player in the world still.

3rd best player of all time.
:applause:

Educate these nigas.

JT123
03-24-2016, 02:35 PM
Am I missing something? The article told us that the coach and GM of the team had conversations with their star player. It doesn't tell us what the coach said at all, only that the chat was an example of Lue holding Lebron to more accountability than Blatt. And...:confusedshrug:

Then it merely tells us that Lebron's comments from the Bleacher Report article may have caused the GM to converse with him. Okay? :confusedshrug:

How do we get that the Cavs are "fed up" as the article implies or growing tired of Lebron as the OP says? Maybe the coach had a routine conversation with the star of the team about what he and the team could do better after a bad loss. Maybe the GM just wanted to see where Lebron's mind was regarding the future of the franchise.

It's a possibility the Cavs are getting frustrated with Lebron, but there was nothing in the actual reference to the discussions between Lebron, Lue, and Blatt that would remotely imply that. More click bait...:facepalm
This is literally all the Kobe stans have. Their idol is ranked 12th all time, is only going to keep dropping further down the list, and has already been forgotten about before his actual retirement. I say let them enjoy this "win" :oldlol: cause they have been taking endless L's all season

stalkerforlife
03-24-2016, 02:39 PM

REAL Cavs fan right here.

Major respect.

kamil
03-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Seeing how much LeBron* gets ridiculed is so satisfying. This guy's such a clown.

pegasus
03-24-2016, 03:20 PM
I bet he stopped following the Cavs on Twitter after the GM and Lue talked to him. This goes inline with his typical passive aggressive spoiled teenage girl behavior:lol

sd3035
03-24-2016, 03:21 PM
I bet he stopped following the Cavs on Twitter after the GM and Lue talked to him. This goes inline with his typical passive aggressive spoiled teenage girl behavior:lol

no doubt :roll:

Foster5k
03-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Lebron's logic: "Cavs aint sh!t without me. They should bow at my feet and kiss my ass on the daily."

Cavs organization logic: "This self proclaimed king haven't won sh!t without a lockout season and a miracle 3 by Ray Allen and that's with the help of a super team he personally picked out."

Conclusion: If Cavs don't win it all this year, LeBron's time in Cleveland my be numbered.

riseagainst
03-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Lebron's logic: "Cavs aint sh!t without me. They should bow at my feet and kiss my ass on the daily."

Cavs organization logic: "This self proclaimed king haven't won sh!t without a lockout season and a miracle 3 by Ray Allen and that's with the help of a super team he personally picked out."

Conclusion: If Cavs don't win it all this year, LeBron's time in Cleveland my be numbered.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2016, 04:23 PM

ISH troll logic: "This self proclaimed king haven't won sh!t without a lockout season and a miracle 3 by Ray Allen and that's with the help of a super team he personally picked out."

fixed

But he's an ass

Lebronxrings
03-24-2016, 04:23 PM

kobe hasn't won without the best coach of all time, a top 10 player of all time and one of the greatest power forwards of all time. Stay losing.

G0ATbe
03-24-2016, 04:24 PM
Shouldve traded him when they had the chance. They'd be a legit threat to GS if they got rid of that cancer and got solid pieces in return.