PDA

View Full Version : Y u eating a blanana lebron does that mean u gonna slip on a banana peel out of CLE

CavaliersFTW
03-24-2016, 02:41 PM
https://streamable.com/1it6

:banana:

DonDraper
03-24-2016, 02:46 PM
OP has poor long jumping ability

Fudge
03-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Richard Jefferson's voice :lol

Fruity ass niga.

jstern
03-24-2016, 02:50 PM
That was funny, that quote, the way he said it, mocking the media. Also shows how annoyed he is with it. Makes me feel like he's going to say, because he's looking at it as an over reaction.

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 02:50 PM
Does he not realize that the media wouldn't be asking him this type of shit if he wasn't being an intentional drama queen and constantly saying shit that HE KNOWS will get the medias attention?

Gone_Fishin
03-24-2016, 03:04 PM
You just know gay stuff happens in that locker room. RJ, lBJ, guys named Sasha, Love, and Mo, a guy who went a college called Mary's, and a Russian? You couldn't build a more gay roster than that other than adding Bosh and Battier and making Luke Walton the coach.

CavaliersFTW
03-24-2016, 03:04 PM
OP has poor long jumping ability
Of all things to criticize me about you pick the one thing I place first for in competition.

Do you know what first feels like? Nevermind, even if you did you wouldn't tell us you're an anonymous loser who's afraid of sharing real life with people on the internet :roll:

DonDraper
03-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Damn I touched a nerve :roll:

Dont know what's worse, OP's jumping skills or his bball coordination

CavaliersFTW
03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Damn I touched a nerve :roll:

Dont know what's worse, OP's jumping skills or his bball coordination
Aw, no you're reading into this wrong so let me articulate - if you criticize someone who's actually able at something for not being able at that thing, it doesn't touch a nerve it just makes you seem ...not very bright.

Basketball - now you're on the right track. I don't know why you didn't just roll with that first I know full well I have the skill of a 9 year old in basketball :oldlol:

scuzzy
03-24-2016, 03:29 PM
CavaliersFTW role model growing up was Kaitlyn Jenner:roll:

sd3035
03-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Apparently CavsFTW's long jumping skills are less than enviable

Nash
03-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Does he not realize that the media wouldn't be asking him this type of shit if he wasn't being an intentional drama queen and constantly saying shit that HE KNOWS will get the medias attention?
lebron messing around and you're the exact type of person that he's trolling.
:roll: :roll:

or as the big thinker dj khaled would say, you're a 'they'.