PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James is not a man

warriorfan
03-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Refused to shake hands or talk to media after 2009 ECF loss to The Magic. He ran to the tunnel with his face down so we can safely assume he was crying.

Faked an injury to his elbow in 2010 playoffs. Took free throws left handed when doctors could find no tissue or structural damage in examinations after the game. He left the Cavs in the 2010 off season but in reality he left midway through the playoffs.

The decision. No explanation needed.

I could go on and on but you are getting the picture. LeBron doesn't act like a man, he is a bitch. This is why nobody respects him.

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-9-20-28-am.png

WayOfWade
03-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Words cannot describe how much both you and this thread contribute absolutely nothing to this forum

Foster5k
03-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Refused to shake hands or talk to media after 2009 ECF loss to The Magic. He ran to the tunnel with his face down so we can safely assume he was crying.

Faked an injury to his elbow in 2010 playoffs. Took free throws left handed when doctors could find no tissue or structural damage in examinations after the game. He left the Cavs in the 2010 off season but in reality he left midway through the playoffs.

The decision. No explanation needed.

I could go on and on but you are getting the picture. LeBron doesn't act like a man, he is a bitch. This is why nobody respects him.
This Robin bitch named LeBron needs his daddy Batman Wade to tuck him in bed at night and read him a bed time story.

Inferno
03-24-2016, 04:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PuNUqdy.gif

fiddy
03-24-2016, 04:32 PM
I want to play with MUH FRIENDS :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :lebroncry:

LeRefs is an unprofessional bitch.

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 04:42 PM
I want to play with MUH FRIENDS :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :lebroncry:

LeRefs is an unprofessional bitch.
"Tell them not to draft me mommy, I wanna play with DUH Lakers and Shaq"

:kobe: :cry: :cry: :cry:

fiddy
03-24-2016, 04:47 PM

18 year old kid vs a 31 year old grown ass man. Team preference vs colluding on MULTIPLE occasions throughout your career? There's no case here, just like 5>2. Bran is the ultimate beta.

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 05:05 PM
18 year old kid vs a 31 year old grown ass man. Team preference vs colluding on MULTIPLE occasions throughout your career? There's no case here, just like 5>2. Bran is the ultimate beta.
17yr old unproven punk kid thinking it's his right to play professional sports (and where he'll play) instead of seeing it as a privilege to do so.

Afraid to take on the challenge. Wanted it easy right out of the gate.

"Tell em' mommy :cry: "

Springsteen
03-24-2016, 05:08 PM

You just contradicted yourself. Lebron came into the league with Mo Williams and Big Z on his way out as his best players around him and still got that team to the finals. Are you really still blaming him for dipping Cleveland?

Kobe on the other hand, got to develop around Lakers greats, and of course, Shaq.

kamil
03-24-2016, 05:13 PM
LeBron* took everything all the past greats did to the game of basketball and shit on it.

sd3035
03-24-2016, 05:16 PM
This is why nobody really respects him :lol

masonanddixon
03-24-2016, 05:23 PM
How about after the Mavs humiliated him? Dude just walked off the floor. And he insulted the Almighty when the Almighty had the flu.

lebron is perfectly emblematic of obama/social media/neo-liberal culture. Just take no self responsibility, take the easy way out, and blame everything on a nebulous concept of the 'white man'.

buddha
03-24-2016, 05:41 PM

nice try jackass but when the Lakers drafted Kobe, Shaq wasn't on the team.

and just lol @ the three posts after yours who are too stupid to realize how wrong you were.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2016, 05:44 PM
How about after the Mavs humiliated him? Dude just walked off the floor. And he insulted the Almighty when the Almighty had the flu.

lebron is perfectly emblematic of obama/social media/neo-liberal culture. Just take no self responsibility, take the easy way out, and blame everything on a nebulous concept of the 'white man'.
Wow. Those people calling you a racist weren't lying

Bless Mathews
03-24-2016, 05:47 PM
Poast of the month nominee

:applause:

Bron is a ho.

A floppin bitch.

Got the dicc of a 5'5" white kid.

fiddy
03-24-2016, 05:48 PM
17yr old unproven punk kid thinking it's his right to play professional sports (and where he'll play) instead of seeing it as a privilege to do so.

Afraid to take on the challenge. Wanted it easy right out of the gate.

"Tell em' mommy :cry: "
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Full retard mode right here. So Kobe had it easy? Probably the hardest working NBA player ever had it easy. Jfc you are beyond retarded. If shit was so easy why is Bran 2/6?

buddha
03-24-2016, 05:49 PM

if you were smart enough to understand the words in his post you'd realize nothing he said was racist.

he may or may not say racist things, I don't pay attention to him and judging from his confederate screen name he probably does but that post wasn't racist.

buddha
03-24-2016, 05:50 PM

Full retard mode right here. So Kobe had it easy? Probably the hardest working NBA player ever had it easy. Jfc you are beyond retarded. If shit was so easy why is Bran 2/6?

you're just as retarded as him, you couldn't even correct him when he said Kobe wanted to play on the Lakers because of Shaq.

Old Man River
03-24-2016, 05:54 PM
illuminati making him do this. They make you do embarassing bitch stuff as part of their weird rituals.

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 05:55 PM

how many times do you need to be told that Shaq joined the Lakers more than a month after Kobe was drafted :oldlol: :oldlol:

MP.Trey
03-24-2016, 05:55 PM

and just lol @ the three posts after yours who are too stupid to realize how wrong you were.
That basketball knowledge. :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
03-24-2016, 06:00 PM
:roll:

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:05 PM

My try was fact, chico. Why would LA be willing to give up young starting C Divac w/o being 95% sure they were going to be able to sign Shaq?

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:10 PM

Well he got the luxury of riding the pine for 2yrs instead of being thrown to wolves if he would have let the Nets draft him like they wanted to.

He knew he had no chance of starting in LA but..... they were a borderline contender at the time while the Nets were rebuilding.

KungFuJoe
03-24-2016, 06:11 PM
I was calling Lebron for the primadonna he is back before he was drafted when he would refer to himself in the 3rd person during interviews.

Specifically when he said this:

"Lebron stays humble just being Lebron."

What ****ing kid says that? This entitled, spoiled brat has been coddled his entire life. Of course, he wants the easy path to success. He's never known what's it's like to really earn anything.

I blame his mother. Any woman that would bang that crackhead Delonte has GOT to be ****ed up in the head.

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:12 PM
how many times do you need to be told that Shaq joined the Lakers more than a month after Kobe was drafted :oldlol: :oldlol:
Why would LA be willing to give up young starting C Divac w/o being 95% sure they were going to be able to sign Shaq?

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Why would LA be willing to give up young starting C Divac w/o being 95% sure they were going to be able to sign Shaq?

because they already had Elden Campbell who was pretty damn good and could have easily moved over to Center

What you want us to believe is RIDICULOUS. You are basically saying that a hs kid who wasn't even good enough to be drafted first overall, was somehow getting secret inside knowledge from Shaq/the Lakers FO AND had enough power to force the Lakers into making trades/signings :oldlol: :oldlol:

fiddy
03-24-2016, 06:20 PM
Well he got the luxury of riding the pine for 2yrs instead of being thrown to wolves if he would have let the Nets draft him like they wanted to.

He knew he had no chance of starting in LA but..... they were a borderline contender at the time while the Nets were rebuilding.
Oh wow, new level of stupidity achieved :roll:

Anyway, Kobe never colluded, flopped or bitched to the media.

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 06:21 PM

borderline contender at the time? HOLY SHIT stop exposing yourself :oldlol: :oldlol:

96 Lakers lost in the first round in the playoffs and lost Magic in the off season

in what world is a first round team who just lost one of their best players a "borderline contender"

Gone_Fishin
03-24-2016, 06:24 PM
yeah we all saw before game 4 of the Finals.

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:34 PM
because they already had Elden Campbell who was pretty damn good and could have easily moved over to Center

What you want us to believe is RIDICULOUS. You are basically saying that a hs kid who wasn't even good enough to be drafted first overall, was somehow getting secret inside knowledge from Shaq/the Lakers FO AND had enough power to force the Lakers into making trades/signings :oldlol: :oldlol:
Vlade was more of a true C than Campbell.

So you really believe that LA had no idea that Shaq had interest in signing with the Lakers? He was already doing music video's and movies. So yeah.....why would he want to go to LA when he was currently a UFA...:rolleyes:

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:39 PM
borderline contender at the time? HOLY SHIT stop exposing yourself :oldlol: :oldlol:

96 Lakers lost in the first round in the playoffs and lost Magic in the off season

in what world is a first round team who just lost one of their best players a "borderline contender"
They had Divac, Eddie, NVE, Campbell, Ceballos....hell of a lot more than what the Nets had.

buddha
03-24-2016, 06:44 PM

So you really believe that LA had no idea that Shaq had interest in signing with the Lakers? He was already doing music video's and movies. So yeah.....why would he want to go to LA when he was currently a UFA...:rolleyes:

of course they knew he had interest. just like GS knows KD has interest in joining them. doesn't mean it's 100% going to happen and that rookies coming into the league before FA know who's going to sign where. you're saying Kobe could predict the future.

masonanddixon
03-24-2016, 06:47 PM

What racist about my statement, you spastic moron?

Wally450
03-24-2016, 06:48 PM
OP is right, he's not human. He's a beast.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2016, 06:48 PM
if you were smart enough to understand the words in his post you'd realize nothing he said was racist.

he may or may not say racist things, I don't pay attention to him and judging from his confederate screen name he probably does but that post wasn't racist.
His post is a paragraph from the handbook of southern racists.

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 06:50 PM

Are you really trying to say that Kobe knew Shaq was going to sign with the Lakers a month in advance. Can Kobe predict the future. Kobe was able to tell the fcking Lakers, at 17 years old, what to do?..

you claim is ABSURD :oldlol: :oldlol:

The Magic were still in talks with Shaq just a week before he signed with LA

Last week, when it was reported that the Magic was offering O'Neal $115 million, the Sentinel again asked readers' opinions. More than 90% said that was too much money.

Shaq has said many, many times that when he saw 90% of Orlando fans saying he was being offered too much money that he was ready to be gone. That happened only a week before he signed with the Lakers, proving that just a week before he signed with LA (a month after the draft) that it was still a huge possibility that he was staying in Orlando.

the assumption that Kobe somehow knew Shaq was coming to LA a month in advanced and that the Lakers would bend over for some HS kid who hadn't proved ANYTHING is ****ing laughable dude. Especially in an era where HS kids were not looked at as hot commodities.

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 06:54 PM
Oh wow, new level of stupidity achieved :roll:

Anyway, Kobe never colluded, flopped or bitched to the media.
After losing again in the first round to the Suns:

"I'll do whatever it takes to win, I've had to do a lot just to get us into the playoffs. I don't want to do that. I want to win championships. I don't want to be a one-man show, a team that goes onto the road, the opposition crowd wants to see me score 50 and lose. I'm not with that. I'm about winning. I want to win championships and win them now. So, they (the front office) have some decisions to make."... "Do something and do it now. Personally for me, it's beyond frustration. Three years and still being at ground zero. This summer's a big summer. We have to see what direction we want to take this organization. Make those steps and make them now."

plus that same summer he cried to the media demanding a trade......:cry:

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
"We have to see what direction we want to take this organization. Make those steps and make them now."

notice the difference?

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Are you really trying to say that Kobe knew Shaq was going to sign with the Lakers a month in advance. Can Kobe predict the future. Kobe was able to tell the fcking Lakers, at 17 years old, what to do?..

you claim is ABSURD :oldlol: :oldlol:

The Magic were still in talks with Shaq just a week before he signed with LA

Shaq has said many, many times that when he saw 90% of Orlando fans saying he was being offered too much money that he was ready to be gone. That happened only a week before he signed with the Lakers, proving that just a week before he signed with LA (a month after the draft) that it was still a huge possibility that he was staying in Orlando.

the assumption that Kobe somehow knew Shaq was coming to LA a month in advanced and that the Lakers would bend over for some HS kid who hadn't proved ANYTHING is ****ing laughable dude. Especially in an era where HS kids were not looked at as hot commodities.
So why spread the word that any team not named the Lakers shouldn't draft Kobe cause he won't sign with them? Why try so hard to talk Calipari into not drafting him?

Maybe because the plan was in place to reel Shaq in once he became a UFA? Let Kobe sit and learn.

raprap
03-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Kobe is a rapist tho :confusedshrug:

Hey Yo
03-24-2016, 07:07 PM
notice the difference?
Then shortly later down the road he publicly demanded to be traded

nathanjizzle
03-24-2016, 07:08 PM
hes a little boy.

fiddy
03-24-2016, 07:31 PM
Kobe is a rapist tho :confusedshrug:
Just like your father :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 07:41 PM
So why spread the word that any team not named the Lakers shouldn't draft Kobe cause he won't sign with them? Why try so hard to talk Calipari into not drafting him?

Maybe because the plan was in place to reel Shaq in once he became a UFA? Let Kobe sit and learn.

you are beyond any type of reasoning. Yeah ok bud, a 17 year old kid masterminded the Lakers 96 free agency and had the ability to make trades

Same 17 year old kid also knew a month in advance that Shaq was coming to the Lakers, even though the facts show that the Magic and Shaq were negotiating days before he signed with the Lakers..

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
03-24-2016, 07:43 PM
Then shortly later down the road he publicly demanded to be traded

and then publicly demanded that they cut off all trade talks, took his team to first place, won 2 rings and made 3 finals

meanwhile Lebron leaves his handpicked team of all stars every few years :oldlol: :oldlol:

Black and White
03-24-2016, 07:45 PM
What franchise values the opinion of a high school kid over the GM?

aj1987
03-24-2016, 08:02 PM
Just like your father :confusedshrug:
Did you tell the cops that raprap's dad raped you?

Fudge
03-24-2016, 08:04 PM
Melt...

Down.

sammichoffate
03-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Madsen handing out L's, my lord :biggums:

bigkingsfan
03-24-2016, 08:24 PM
even though the facts show that the Magic and Shaq were negotiating days before he signed with the Lakers..

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Because that isn't a ploy to get more money or anything like that. :facepalm

Combat Wombat
03-24-2016, 08:29 PM

:biggums:

There's no way you can be this stupid....

You should really considerer sterilisation. The world has enough shit-for-brains scum like you in it already and it sure as hell doesn't need anymore.

fiddy
03-24-2016, 08:29 PM
Did you tell the cops that raprap's dad raped you?
cringeworthy gypsy appearance

knicksman
03-24-2016, 08:33 PM
This guy wants to be the man yet cant even shoot, let alone create his own shot. In order to be the man, you must be capable of creating your own shot. Its no surprise that pop, irving, etc doesnt respect him because hes a fraud. He will disappear when it matters. Theres a reason why hes a statpadder coz thats youre first instinct when youre feeling insecure. And guess whats common between these statpadders(wilt, bran, oscar)? 2/6, 2/7 and big zero as the man

aj1987
03-25-2016, 05:08 AM
cringeworthy gypsy appearance
I agree. You should stop posting ITT, gypsy.

kamil
03-25-2016, 06:38 AM
http://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/57/21/482800706-SYgNKRT.jpg

k0kakw0rld
03-25-2016, 07:03 AM
This is why nobody really respects him :lol
Whos Top 3 whos top 12? :confusedshrug:

k0kakw0rld
03-25-2016, 07:09 AM
This guy wants to be the man yet cant even shoot, let alone create his own shot. In order to be the man, you must be capable of creating your own shot. Its no surprise that pop, irving, etc doesnt respect him because hes a fraud. He will disappear when it matters. Theres a reason why hes a statpadder coz thats youre first instinct when youre feeling insecure. And guess whats common between these statpadders(wilt, bran, oscar)? 2/6, 2/7 and big zero as the man
He will disappear when it matters yet has more memorable playoff moments than Kobe and any current player in this league beside Duncan.

Game 5 vs Pistons 2007
Game 6 vs Celtics 2012
Game 7 vs Spurs NBA FINALs 2013

One of the greatest playoff performers the nba has ever seen.

fiddy
03-25-2016, 07:11 AM
I agree. You should stop posting ITT, gypsy.
Nice try, but unlike you i dont have a shit skin tone and i certainly dont shit on the streets. Stay salty, human trash.

aj1987
03-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Nice try, but unlike you i dont have a shit skin tone and i certainly dont shit on the streets. Stay salty, human trash.
Yeah, you just **** animals and eat shit. Whatever floats your boat though, ugly ****. :cheers:

Gileraracer
03-25-2016, 07:47 AM
Colluding beta.

Nobody respects him :roll:

knicksman
03-25-2016, 08:37 AM
He will disappear when it matters yet has more memorable playoff moments than Kobe and any current player in this league beside Duncan.

Game 5 vs Pistons 2007
Game 6 vs Celtics 2012
Game 7 vs Spurs NBA FINALs 2013

One of the greatest playoff performers the nba has ever seen.

LMAO at legendary games against 45 win teams. Those teams are being swept by kobe. Heres a fact tho. Lebron played shit in 7/8 games against championship calibre teams(07 SAS, 08 AND 10 BOS, 11 MAVS, 13 AND 14 SAS, 15 GSW). And couldve 8/8 if not for stern trying to create a durant/bran rivalry. Meanwhile kobes series just against the spurs already beats brans entire career. The same spurs that disrespected your boy. Thats how shit your idol is. Only a dumbass gets fooled by him.

DoctorP
03-25-2016, 08:41 AM
LeBron is a superPippen, a super-beta. He needs Kyrie to reach that Kobe level. Not gonna happen.