03-24-2016, 07:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeWWb9SUMAA8sH_.jpg:large

senelcoolidge
03-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Not this PC bullsh#t. Please no.

Im Still Ballin
03-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Yet you won't vote for Trump. **** outta here.

oh the horror
03-24-2016, 11:39 PM

I know. How dare they attempt to be inclusive to any and all fans.

Inferno
03-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Thank god my parents moved to the Bay a few months after I was born in NC :oldlol:

GOAT place in the GOAT state :bowdown:

Akrazotile
03-24-2016, 11:46 PM
I know. How dare they attempt to be inclusive to any and all fans.

On Wednesday, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed into law a bill blocking anti-discrimination rules that would protect gay and transgender people. Above, McCrory speaks during the Wake County Republican convention at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh on March 8.
On Wednesday, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed into law a bill blocking anti-discrimination rules that would protect gay and transgender people. Above, McCrory speaks during the Wake County Republican convention at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh on March 8.
Al Drago/CQ Roll Call
The North Carolina state Legislature has passed a law blocking local governments from passing anti-discrimination rules to grant protections to gay and transgender people.

The law comes a month after the city of Charlotte passed a measure protecting gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people from being discriminated against by businesses.

That measure was set to go into effect on April 1.

The state's General Assembly wasn't due to meet until late April, but it scheduled a special session — for the first time in 35 years, member station WUNC reports — on Wednesday to respond to the Charlotte measure before it went into effect.

Over the course of 12 hours, the state legislators introduced, debated and passed the bill, and Gov. Pat McCrory signed it into law.

The new law establishes a statewide nondiscrimination ordinance that explicitly supersedes any local nondiscrimination measures. The statewide protections cover race, religion, color, national origin and biological sex — but not sexual orientation or gender identity.

Time Warner, Others Join Disney In Opposing Georgia's 'Religious Liberty' Bill March 24, 2016
WFAE's Tom Bullock noted a possible implication of those categories: "Since religion is a protected class, and the definition of religion is broad enough, this could be a kind of backdoor religious freedom restoration act — allowing businesses the right to refuse to serve customers based on the owner's religious beliefs."

South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard vetoed a bill that would have required transgender students in public schools to use bathrooms based on their gender at birth.

Charlotte already protected residents from discrimination based on race, age, religion and gender. On Feb. 22, the city council voted to expand those protections to apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, too.

The most controversial element of Charlotte's expanded ordinance was the fact that it would allow trans people to use the bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.

Opponents argued this would make bathrooms unsafe for women and children. WFAE's Sarah Delia, reporting on NPR in February

The state made a law telling cities they cant allow men to go into women's bathrooms. Charlotte was trying to make bathrooms and locker rooms completely non-gender.

That's what the usual suspect PC cornballs are upset about. .

Akrazotile
03-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Thank god my parents moved to the Bay a few months after I was born in NC :oldlol:

Why? Are you transgender?

oh the horror
03-24-2016, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile][i]
Al Drago/CQ Roll Call
The North Carolina state Legislature has passed a law blocking local governments from passing anti-discrimination rules to grant protections to gay and transgender people.

The law comes a month after the city of Charlotte passed a measure protecting gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people from being discriminated against by businesses.

The state's General Assembly wasn't due to meet until late April, but it scheduled a special session

Inferno
03-24-2016, 11:52 PM
Why? Are you transgender?

:biggums: No, because California >>> NC :facepalm

Im Still Ballin
03-24-2016, 11:52 PM
Jesus christ you are a bitch oh the horror

oarabbus
03-24-2016, 11:53 PM
Al Drago/CQ Roll Call

The state's General Assembly wasn't due to meet until late April, but it scheduled a special session — for the first time in 35 years, member station WUNC reports — on Wednesday to respond to the Charlotte measure before it went into effect.

Over the course of 12 hours, the state legislators introduced, debated and passed the bill, and Gov. Pat McCrory signed it into law.

The new law establishes a statewide nondiscrimination ordinance that explicitly supersedes any local nondiscrimination measures. The statewide protections cover race, religion, color, national origin and biological sex — but not sexual orientation or gender identity.

Time Warner, Others Join Disney In Opposing Georgia's 'Religious Liberty' Bill March 24, 2016
WFAE's Tom Bullock noted a possible implication of those categories: "Since religion is a protected class, and the definition of religion is broad enough, this could be a kind of backdoor religious freedom restoration act — allowing businesses the right to refuse to serve customers based on the owner's religious beliefs."

South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard vetoed a bill that would have required transgender students in public schools to use bathrooms based on their gender at birth.

Charlotte already protected residents from discrimination based on race, age, religion and gender. On Feb. 22, the city council voted to expand those protections to apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, too.

The most controversial element of Charlotte's expanded ordinance was the fact that it would allow trans people to use the bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.

Opponents argued this would make bathrooms unsafe for women and children. WFAE's Sarah Delia, reporting on NPR in February

The state made a law telling cities they cant allow men to go into women's bathrooms. Charlotte was trying to make bathrooms and locker rooms completely non-gender.

That's what the usual suspect PC cornballs are upset about. .

Just make a unisex bathroom. Quite frankly it doesn't make sense to let someone with a p3nis use a women's only restroom or vice versa.

oh the horror
03-24-2016, 11:53 PM
Jesus christ you are a bitch oh the horror

This coming from the kid with a god damn styrofoam spine and a cardboard heart. Get the f*ck outta here chump bitch :oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
03-24-2016, 11:55 PM
You are an absolute bitch

Stop trying to play tough and then support shit like that

You are a bitch

Bottom line

Akrazotile
03-24-2016, 11:57 PM
Ah. I draw that line at that "I don't identify with a gender" shit.

They're asking for a world of hurt going this route. People aren't ready for restrooms to be non gender at ALL. Jesus Christ :facepalm

Theres no way at all to prove how someone identifies. If Ive had a few beers at the ball game and me and my boys wanna have a laugh, I could waltz into the women's bathroom and start making convo and acting belligerent and nobody can stop me.

This is just sjw'ing going too far. If someone is gay or trans, it's nothin to me. But we dont need to create special sympathy laws just to pat ourselves on the back with over our tolerance. If someone identifies as a certain gender and they wanna use that restroom, then just show up dressed in your own gender identity and discreetly use the restroom you need to and be done with it. Most people wont even take notice. We dont need to be passing laws explicitly permitting anyone to go into any bathroom. Shit is excessive to the max. Too many politicians looking for a congrats from sjw's.

Akrazotile
03-24-2016, 11:58 PM
:biggums: No, because California >>> NC :facepalm

Dude, it's ok. You can tell me the truth.

Kvnzhangyay
03-25-2016, 12:00 AM
Dude, it's ok. You can tell me the truth.

My college town was/is the most liberal city in the US, so he has a truth.

I think some PC is overboard, but I am definitely against this law.

oh the horror
03-25-2016, 12:05 AM
This reminds me of the case in highschool where that kid that was trans was flat out given a restroom of his own to use and STILL was insistent on being able to use the woman's restroom. Meanwhile the majority of the school both males and females were basically like "nah".

He had pretty much very little to no support.

We are getting a bit carried away with some of this shit.

Genaro
03-25-2016, 12:16 AM
I'm all in for anti-discrimination laws, but I don't agree at all with that law. I mean who could really prove he/she is using the right bathroom and not only trying to take advantage?

Hotlantadude81
03-25-2016, 12:56 AM
Poor butt stabbers.

DCL
03-25-2016, 02:09 AM
that f@ggot adam silver should just focus on basketball

Terahite
03-25-2016, 02:18 AM
that f@ggot adam silver should just focus on basketball

Agreed, what a boring ass bitch he is.