PDA

View Full Version : 21-year-old Julius Randle is the youngest Laker to record a triple-double since...

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 03:52 AM
MAGIC JOHNSON

13 points, 18 rebounds, 10 assists. Ya boiiiiii

Cocaine80s
03-26-2016, 03:52 AM
Damn, hold this L Kobe

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Airpac riding that Randle train EXTRA hard after the DTective Russell disgrace.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Airpac riding that Randle train EXTRA hard after the DTective Russell disgrace.

Im riding the Laker train, you are bad at this :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 03:57 AM
Im riding the Laker train, you are bad at this :oldlol:

http://hbmortgageoracle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/metrolink-train-wreck.jpg

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:00 AM
http://hbmortgageoracle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/metrolink-train-wreck.jpg

Uhhh thats the Clippers after their 1st round exit. How's Blake Griffin doing :lol

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:04 AM
Uhhh thats the Clippers after their 1st round exit. How's Blake Griffin doing :lol

Who cares? The Clippers are still sitting comfortably in the 4th seed without him, while the Lakers are sitting comfortably in the lottery. For the 3rd straight year. :oldlol:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:05 AM
Who cares? The Clippers are still sitting comfortably in the 4th seed without him, while the Lakers are sitting comfortably in the lottery. For the 3rd straight year. :oldlol:

Youre franchise player broke his hand punching a Clippers worker and the Clippers are doing better without him, hahhhh hold this L :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Youre franchise player broke his hand punching a Clippers worker and the Clippers are doing better without him, hahhhh :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yep. They've won 28 games in Blake's absence...that's 13 more wins than the Lakers have had all season. :oldlol:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:11 AM
Yep. They've won 28 games in Blake's absence...that's 13 more wins than the Lakers have had all season. :oldlol:

I dont get why you keep mentioning this. Lakers are rebuilding, it happens when a team wins rings and players get old / retire / move on. Sadly, Clippers are gonna rebuild even though they have never made anything significant. How sad is THAT :lol

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:14 AM
I dont get why you keep mentioning this. Lakers are rebuilding, it happens when a team wins rings and players get old / retire / move on. Sadly, Clippers are gonna rebuild even though they have never made anything significant. How sad is THAT :lol

Who are the Lakers rebuilding with? :oldlol:

A snitch who will never have the respect of a locker room for the rest of his career?

A rebounder who can't use his right-hand?

Or maybe a poor man's Jamal Crawford?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:15 AM
Who are the Lakers rebuilding with? :oldlol:

A snitch who will never have the respect of a locker room for the rest of his career?

A rebounder who can't use his right-hand?

Or maybe a poor man's Jamal Crawford?

Thats youre argument? Jesus you are dumb dude :oldlol:

D'Angelo
Randle
Clarkson
Nance
Cap Space
Possible 1st / 2nd / 3rd Pick

:facepalm

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:15 AM

D'Angelo
Randle
Clarkson
Nance
Cap Space

Damn that's an awful squad. :oldlol:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:16 AM
Lets talk about the soft PF who hasn't improved his game, has become a jumpshooter and broke his hand punching staff. No one respects your franchise player, he's a NBA running joke, suits the franchise

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:17 AM
Or Chris Paul the choker. Can't carry his stacked roster anywhere cause he's a mentally weak midget. 1st round exit :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:17 AM
Let's talk about a Laker franchise's epic fall from grace into the absolute depths of NBA obscurity.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-26-2016, 04:19 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/giphy.gif

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:19 AM
> Calls us obscure
> Yet everyone talks about us despite our awful record
> Rent free

:lol

Lets talk about how Clippers, despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round. Its so sad seeing a team constantly fail its fans and then have the fans argue about how good they are because they have a better record than a rebuilding team. You should be trying to compare yourself to Warriors or Spurs but we both know thats not a good idea, just a mockery of a contending team. Clippers ball at its finest. See you at the fishing docks

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:21 AM
The Clippers won't make the second round? Permaban bet me right now then, ya little bitch. :oldlol:

Spurs5Rings2014
03-26-2016, 04:22 AM
You should be trying to compare yourself to Warriors or Spurs but we both know thats not a good idea

:lol

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:24 AM
The Clippers won't make the second round? Permaban bet me right now than, ya little bitch. :oldlol:

Lol youre already gonna get banned when Russell or Randle make allstars in a few years you stupid bozo :lol

Its actually pathetic AF how you compare youre team to Lakers. You do realize this is your window? No comeback to that Spurs comment because we both know its true. Clippers have no business in being in a convo with those teams. Just stick to comparing the Clippers to shit teams. :applause:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:25 AM
So you can't back-up your statement? That's what I thought. :lol

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:26 AM
So you can't back-up your statement? That's what I thought. :lol

If you want to permban bet, I'll do it that Clippers dont make WCF for sure. Its almost a guarantee knowing that pathetic franchise. But i'll still Avy bet that Clippers dont make 2nd round. I mean its funny that youre dream is basically to make the 2nd round. High hopes for a contending team.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:28 AM
If you want to permban bet, I'll do it that Clippers dont make WCF for sure. Its almost a guarantee knowing that pathetic franchise. But i'll still Avy bet that Clippers dont make 2nd round. I mean its funny that youre dream is basically to make the 2nd round. High hopes for a contending team.

Backtracking? :oldlol: Nice.

Permaban bet for the Clippers making the 2nd round.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:29 AM
Backtracking? :oldlol: Nice.

Permaban bet for the Clippers making the 2nd round.

Why dont you permaban bet for WCF? No faith in your team?

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:29 AM
Why dont you permaban bet for WCF? No faith in your team?

Why do you make dumb statements that you can't back-up?

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:32 AM
Why do you make dumb statements that you can't back-up?

No faith eh. Typical. Bet me right now for WCF. I'm not backtracking, I'm offering you a bet. Be a fan of your team, root for them. They ARE contenders right? You should have no problem betting on this :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:34 AM
No faith eh. Typical. Bet me right now for WCF. I'm not backtracking, I'm offering you a bet. Be a fan of your team, root for them. They ARE contenders right? You should have no problem betting on this :roll:

This has nothing to do with faith in my team dumbass. :oldlol: You made a dumb statement and I called you out on it. You couldn't back it up.

"..despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

- AirTupac

Back it up, bud. :oldlol:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:36 AM
This has nothing to do with my faith in my team dumbass. :oldlol:

You made a dumb statement and I called you out on it. You couldn't back it up.

"despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

- AirTupac

Back it up, bud. :oldlol:

Lmao thats sad. You wont even accept the bet. No faith in just a measly WCF for a team that should be trying to win a ring. Pathetic. I said I'll avy bet you that they dont make the 2nd round. Accept both then?

SpaceJam
03-26-2016, 04:36 AM
https://giant.gfycat.com/IdioticHarmlessEarwig.gif

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:38 AM
Lmao thats sad. You wont even accept the bet. No faith in just a measly WCF for a team that should be trying to win a ring. Pathetic. I said I'll avy bet you that they dont make the 2nd round. Accept both then?

Your deflecting is so pathetic.

You'll only avy bet me? So you have no "faith" in your bold statement of the Clippers not making it to the 2nd round?

You f*cked up. Deal with it.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Your deflecting is so pathetic.

You'll only avy bet me? So you have no "faith" in your bold statement of the Clippers not making it to the 2nd round?

You f*cked up. Deal with it.

I just offered you bets on both. Why dont you man up and accept them. Clippers should be able to beat the ****ing Mavs or Blazers. But they have a huge habit of choking so whats the problem? I offered you an avy bet that they dont make at the 2nd round and a permaban bet that they dont make WCF. Come on dude stop avoiding the bets. Are you seriously gonna come back with the same retort again? BET ME. A clipper fan with no faith in his team making the WCF, how sad; at least youre a realist.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:41 AM
I just offered you bets on both. Why dont you man up and accept them. Clippers should be able to beat the ****ing Mavs or Blazers. But they have a huge habit of choking so whats the problem? I offered you an avy bet that they make at least the 2nd round and a permaban bet that they dont make WCF. Come on dude stop avoiding the bets.

Then why did you say "...despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round." so definitively?

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:43 AM
Then why did you say "...despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."???

Thats why I'm offering you an avy bet that they don't? How is that deflecting. I'm just not gonna offer to get banned for something the Clipper should be comfortable doing. You still are avoiding both bets. Why havent you commented on the permban bet for WCF? Oh right, you and I both know thats a high possibility of it actually happening (Clippers not making it again)

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:43 AM
I was the one who ORIGINALLY bet you, bud.

Permaban bet for the Clippers making it to the 2nd round.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:44 AM
Lmao dude youre a joke. I just explained myself. Youre avoiding the WCF talk just like the Clippers are avoiding the WCF :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:44 AM
Did I ever say how far the Clippers would go in the playoffs? Nah.

Did you say the Clippers wouldn't reach the 2nd round? Yes.

:roll:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:45 AM
I guess youre a retard cause you have trouble reading so I'll just copy and paste.

I'm just not gonna offer to get banned for something the Clipper should be comfortable doing. You still are avoiding both bets. Why havent you commented on the permban bet for WCF? Oh right, you and I both know thats a high possibility of it actually happening (Clippers not making it again)

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:47 AM
I guess youre a retard cause you have trouble reading so I'll just copy and paste.

I'm just not gonna offer to get banned for something the Clipper should be comfortable doing. You still are avoiding both bets. Why havent you commented on the permban bet for WCF? Oh right, you and I both know thats a high possibility of it actually happening (Clippers not making it again)

I only originally offered a permaban bet b/c you made the idiotic statement saying the Clippers wouldn't make it past the 1st round.

You only brought up the WCF b/c you were trying to deflect from your previously dumb statement.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:48 AM
I only originally offered a permaban bet b/c you made the idiotic statement saying the Clippers wouldn't make it past the 1st round.

You only brought up the WCF b/c you were trying to deflect from your previously dumb statement.

Are you daft? Do you have a hard time reading?

I WILL STILL AVY BET YOU THEY DONT MAKE 2nd ROUND.

I'll just copy paste, maybe you can reread it all night and comprehend it.

I'll paypal bet you that they dont make WCF though. Any type of bet. Cmon bruh, where are those contenders at.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:50 AM
Are you daft? Do you have a hard time reading?

I WILL STILL AVY BET YOU THEY DONT MAKE 2nd ROUND.

I'll just copy paste, maybe you can reread it all night and comprehend it.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT AN AVY BET YOU F*CKING MORON. :oldlol:

My point is that you made a dumb statment that you don't truly have confidence or faith in.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:51 AM
I DON'T CARE ABOUT AN AVY BET YOU F*CKING MORON. :oldlol:

My point is that you made a dumb statment that you don't truly have confidence or faith in.

So why would I avy bet if I have no confidence in it? Jesus you are dumb

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:52 AM
So why would I avy bet if I have no confidence in it? Jesus you are dumb

Because avys are irrelevant. :oldlol:

If you had faith or confidence in the Clippers not making the 2nd round, you would permanban bet me.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:55 AM
Because avys are irrelevant. :oldlol:

If you had faith or confidence in the Clippers not making the 2nd round, you would permanban bet me.

Lmao dude I get that youre stupid but unfortunately for you, I am not. You want me to permaban bet me that Clippers make the 2nd round; which to be honest they should have no problem doing considering on paper they are vastly superior to Dallas; then again they are huge chokers so thats why I'll agree to an avy bet. I'm extremely confident they dont touch WCF, so permaban bet me there? Explain why you dont want to do that. No faith in your contending team? A contending team should make WCF i thought. So you guys aren't contending?

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 04:57 AM
Lmao dude I get that youre stupid but unfortunately for you, I am not. You want me to permaban bet me that Clippers make the 2nd round; which to be honest they should have no problem doing considering on paper they are vastly superior to Dallas; then again they are huge chokers so thats why I'll agree to an avy bet. I'm extremely confident they dont touch WCF, so permaban bet me there? Explain why you dont want to do that. No faith in your contending team? A contending team should make WCF i thought. So you guys aren't contending?

Quote my post where I said the Clippers would make it to the WCF...

Okay.

Now here's your post about the Clippers: "Let's talk about the Clippers, despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

You made the dumb statement. I didn't. Move on.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:59 AM
Quote my post where I said the Clippers would make it to the WCF...

Okay.

Now here's your post about the Clippers: "Let's talk about the Clippers, despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

You made the dumb statement. I didn't. Move on.

Just because you say an avy bet is irrelevant doesnt make it true. I have faith in it somewhat because your franchise is a joke. Just because you want to go 0-100 to get me to admit to a ban bet is stupid. I used to just say youre dumb as a way of trolling but I really do think youre a very dumb kid from having past conversations with you. You dont understand basic things. You need things repeated to you.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 05:01 AM
Just because you say an avy bet is irrelevant doesnt make it true. I have faith in it somewhat because your franchise is a joke. Just because you want to go 0-100 to get me to admit to a ban bet is stupid. I used to just say youre dumb as a way of trolling but I really do think youre a very dumb kid from having past conversations with you. You dont understand basic things. You need things repeated to you.

I just think it's hilarious that you refuse to admit that you made a dumb statement.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 05:02 AM
I just think it's hilarious that you refuse to admit that you made a dumb statement.

Its not a dumb statement? Just because I wont admit to a BAN bet for such an easy thing that the Clippers should do means I have no faith? No. It just means you have an easy bet because the odds are GREATLY in your favour. I didnt think I would need to explain this to a grown man but like I said, you seem to be either very inept or just trying to troll.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 05:05 AM
Its not a dumb statement? Just because I wont admit to a BAN bet for such an easy thing that the Clippers should do means I have no faith? No. It just means you have an easy bet because the odds are GREATLY in your favour. I didnt think I would need to explain this to a grown man but like I said, you seem to be either very inept or just trying to troll.

Why would you say the the Clips "won't even make the 2nd round" in such a definitive way if you actually believe the Clips should easily do it?

They are either gonna choke or they're not. What's it gonna be?

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 05:08 AM
Why would you say the the Clips "won't even make the 2nd round" in such a definitive way if you actually believe the Clips should easily do it?

Because they have a habit of ****ing up and not making the 2nd round is a Clippers thing to do. Let me explain something to you, if a bookie came to me and said hey then AirTupac why dont you bet a million dollars then, you *****, you dont really believe in that. I'd tell him, Nah why would I put so much money on something that I am a huge underdog in? I'll put in 5,000 dollars instead because I still have faith in it. Do you need me to break that down further for you? You didnt prove anything here other than the fact that you dont understand simple concepts and you have a hard time with reading comprehension.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 05:10 AM
Because they have a habit of ****ing up and not making the 2nd round is a Clippers thing to do. Let me explain something to you, if a bookie came to me and said hey then AirTupac why dont you bet a million dollars then, you *****, you dont really believe in that. I'd tell him, Nah why would I put so much money on something that I am a huge underdog in? I'll put in 5,000 dollars instead because I still have faith in it. Do you need me to break that down further for you?

You didn't say it was just a possibility they wouldn't make the 2nd round though...you said "despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

Sounds like a very confident and definitive statement to me. :oldlol:

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 05:13 AM
You didn't say it was just a possibility they wouldn't make the 2nd round though...you said "despite having the best roster in their franchise wont even make it to 2nd round."

Sounds like a very confident and definitive statement to me. :oldlol:

Point proven, you still don't understand anything :facepalm

SAKOTXA
03-26-2016, 05:20 AM
I'll take you up on that first round perma ban bet Loney.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2016, 05:20 AM
I'll take you up on that first round perma ban bet Loney.

Done.

SAKOTXA
03-26-2016, 05:24 AM
Done.
No way Memphis is gonna hang on to that 5 spot btw :oldlol:

hold this L
03-26-2016, 09:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/popcorn_gus.gif

kurple
03-26-2016, 10:03 AM

D'Angelo
Randle
Clarkson
Nance
Cap Space

Nance and DLo aint that good really

So... What you think now that the Nuggets have won and Mudiay have outplayed DLo every game they have faced eachother?

kurple
03-26-2016, 10:03 AM
No way Memphis is gonna hang on to that 5 spot btw :oldlol:
Who is taking it from them?

You are losing this bet bro, sorry

TomCat
03-26-2016, 10:06 AM
Lone is the biggest idiot on this site. How can you compare a team eyeing for a top pick to a team with championship aspirations

Ca$H
03-26-2016, 10:07 AM
If Randle improves his jumper he will become an all star. 20/10/5 guy.

Phenith
03-26-2016, 10:10 AM
Lone is the biggest idiot on this site. How can you compare a team eyeing for a top pick to a team with championship aspirations

This... just because they have the same home court doesn't mean they have to be compared to each other in every situation.

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Nance and DLo aint that good really

So... What you think now that the Nuggets have won and Mudiay have outplayed DLo every game they have faced eachother?

Lol DLO has proven he has the ability to be a franchise player in the future or at the very least a borderline allstar. Mudiay is proven to be a historically awful player with awful percentages across the board.

Larry Nance is the perfect role player. You obviously are very stupid if you really think they aren't that good.

kurple
03-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Lol DLO has proven he has the ability to be a franchise player in the future or at the very least a borderline allstar. Mudiay is proven to be a historically awful player with awful percentages across the board.

Larry Nance is the perfect role player. You obviously are very stupid if you really think they aren't that good.
Pleide tell me how DLo have proven that?

AirTupac
03-26-2016, 04:48 PM
Pleide tell me how DLo have proven that?

Lol are you daft? He has had multiple high scoring games, flashes of very skilled passing, great shot, the poise, the leadership, the cold blooded instinct that all make a great player. He has improved immensely and he just turned 20.

Magic 32
03-26-2016, 06:31 PM
Damn, hold this L Kobe

I think Kobe actually held a ring at 21.

Dray n Klay
03-26-2016, 06:55 PM
I think Kobe actually held a ring at 21.

And held a criminal charge at 24

What a career!

fiddy
03-26-2016, 07:04 PM
And held a criminal charge at 24

What a career!
Ye, so much better than Lebaldo

SAKOTXA
03-30-2016, 09:50 PM
Who is taking it from them?

You are losing this bet bro, sorry
Portland will only be 2 game back after tonight with 7 games to go.

Here are the schedules for both teams

Memphis

Raptors L
@Orlando W
Bulls W
@Mavericks L
@ Warriors L
@LAC L
vs Warriors L

Portland

Boston W
Heat L