PDA

View Full Version : Who would GSW rather face in the playoffs...OKC or SPURS?

Vancouver-Grizz
03-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Spurs are always a tough challenge for any team and Pop always have something up their sleeves. I still think Spurs are the team to beat GSW IF they make it to the conference finals just cause how strong they play at home. Spurs team is a stacked team understanding their roles. But the Spurs are always a bit unknown in the playoffs and have been knocked out in the first round after being placed in the top 1-3 seedings.

OKC is OKC.. Westbrook and Durant can lit up anyone on the GSW roster and if they can get into a groove, beating GSW is not a far fetch dream that most people believe.

The weird thing is that Spurs and OKC are a better team then the Cavs but my gut feeling is that the Cavs will give GSW the most trouble if those 2 teams make it to the finals.

Akrazotile
03-26-2016, 01:34 PM
I don't think they care who they end up playing in the western conference bubble bath. The only team they really fear is a healthy Cavs.

Thunderfan86
03-26-2016, 01:35 PM
I have nothing to contribute to this thread. :(

HenryGarfunkle
03-26-2016, 01:37 PM
OKC.

Spurs have arguably the GOAT coach and a loaded roster. OKC has Durant/Westbrook and that's really about it. Warriors are better at every position from there on out. OKC would have the best player on the court in Durant, but Steph, Klay, and maybe even Green have equal or better impact than Westbrook. So Warriors are even more top-heavy than OKC with much MUCH better depth.

As a Warriors fan I fear the Spurs the most.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-26-2016, 01:54 PM
The one that's been melting down all year.

D. Toretto
03-26-2016, 01:56 PM
It's OKC. Spurs are just too good sorry

Naero
03-26-2016, 02:05 PM
The Spurs.

The Thunder may have more talent stockpiled on-paper, but they are ill-constructed with the positions and roles the talent is slotted in and are weakly glued together; therefore, it's an easy game of Xs & Os to exploit it--one that I wouldn't expect rookie-coach Billy Donovan to win the upper-hand in. They would be inevitably occluded by the Warriors if they matched up in the Western Conference Finals, and they won't advance that far with the Spurs as a second-round match-up to accentuate their beatability.

SchrOEder
03-26-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't think they care who they end up playing in the western conference bubble bath. The only team they really fear is a healthy Cavs.

if kyrie and love dont rise their skill level considerably, the playoffs wont end well for the cavs. heat, atlanta and raps should not be underestimated

Hopper15
03-26-2016, 02:49 PM

lol yeah... no.

K Xerxes
03-26-2016, 02:52 PM
The Spurs.

The Thunder may have more talent stockpiled on-paper, but they are ill-constructed with the positions and roles the talent is slotted in and are weakly glued together; therefore, it's an easy game of Xs & Os to exploit it--one that I wouldn't expect rookie-coach Billy Donovan to win the upper-hand in. They would be inevitably occluded by the Warriors if they matched up in the Western Conference Finals, and they won't advance that far with the Spurs as a second-round match-up to accentuate their beatability.

Your answer to who GSW want to face in the playoffs is the Spurs... because the Thunder are 'ill-constructed', 'weakly glued together' and would lose a game of Xs and Os. Dat reasoning.

Excellent illustration that memorising a thesaurus doesn't help comprehension skills. No matter, as long as you can say shit like 'accentuate their beatability'. :oldlol:

Da_Realist
03-26-2016, 02:52 PM
OKC. Thunder have low IQ, no chemistry, no defense, too much one on one play, can't maintain their focus for more than a few minutes at a time and they can't hold leads.

Spurs are championship caliber, play great team defense and are not intimidated by GSW. That's the real championship.

Inferno
03-26-2016, 02:53 PM
OKC bruh :biggums:

sportjames23
03-26-2016, 02:56 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
03-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Spurs everyday of the week. Although I say that mostly as a Laker fan first...nothing better than whooping the Spurs....

As for reasons, the Spurs fold if you keep up with them....they always do more often than not...

LAZERUSS
03-27-2016, 04:35 AM
I don't see any team beating a healthy Warrior team with HCA for four games in the post-season.

LilEddyCurry
03-27-2016, 04:38 AM
What about the Clippers in the second round? They are getting Blake Griffin back and Clippers were the last team to beat the Warriors in the playoffs..

LongLiveTheKing
03-27-2016, 04:38 AM
They'd rather play the Spurs. KD and Russ will be harder to stop in a 7 game series.

AintNoSunshine
03-27-2016, 07:58 AM
If you think this OKC team can beat the Warriors four times you are officially delusional and ignorant.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-27-2016, 10:46 AM
I don't see any team beating a healthy Warrior team with HCA for four games in the post-season.

Bookmarked.

Achilleas
03-27-2016, 10:53 AM
the worst team is okc ,they will choke as always and they play iso all the time.
so if i want to pass i want okc
but i want spurs because it is the best team,if spurs don't pass the fans will say you didn't play against the best team,and it will be one of the best playoffs match ups

lilteapot
03-27-2016, 10:54 AM
How is this even a question? OKC.

smoovegittar
03-27-2016, 10:57 AM
They'd rather face LeForehead and his gaggle of low IQ bitches. How in the world did he end up with some of the dumbest players to hold the ball?

Oh wait - he recruited them. :roll:

imdaman99
03-27-2016, 12:47 PM
I don't think either of them would be an easy series for them. They both would likely take 6-7 games to win. And let's be real, both the Spurs and OKC are capable of upsetting them. People talking about OKC being some sort of shitty team? :whatever:

They are still dangerous, I think the last time they lost a series when fully healthy was the 2012 Finals.

lilteapot
03-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Lol. Maybe OKC is dangerous...for a third tier team. Their bench is terrible, they don't play well together when the game is on the line, and have been repeatedly owned by teams that have their shit together. GSW would beat them in 5 games.

Kiddlovesnets
03-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Of course Spurs, Spurs will win 2016 NBA champion.

rmt
03-27-2016, 04:42 PM

Wish I had your confidence in that.

Fudge
03-27-2016, 06:21 PM
OKC.

Spurs have arguably the GOAT coach and a loaded roster. OKC has Durant/Westbrook and that's really about it. Warriors are better at every position from there on out. OKC would have the best player on the court in Durant, but Steph, Klay, and maybe even Green have equal or better impact than Westbrook. So Warriors are even more top-heavy than OKC with much MUCH better depth.

As a Warriors fan I fear the Spurs the most.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Great post.

Inferno
03-27-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote me when the Warriors repeat

Ban me if they don't

bdreason
03-27-2016, 07:52 PM
This can't be a serious question.

senelcoolidge
03-27-2016, 10:59 PM
The Thunder of course. They are overrated.

GOATJono
03-27-2016, 11:06 PM
Spurs. OKC got their big three. KD,WESTBEAST AND SERGE IBAKA. ENES KANTER* :lol :lol :roll: :roll: