PDA

View Full Version : Easter Sunday Suicide Bombing in Pakistan, mostly Women/Children dead

sammichoffate
03-27-2016, 04:33 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/27/dozens-killed-in-blast-outside-lahore-park-pakistan?CMP=fb_us
Goddamn..:(

fiddy
03-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Allah Akbar

SexSymbol
03-27-2016, 04:49 PM
We're some kind of suicide squad

Nick Young
03-27-2016, 06:01 PM
I though Muslims like Jesus:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

RIP victims.

This shit happens every day, anyone who still calls Islam a "religion of peace" can get ****ed.

sammichoffate
03-27-2016, 06:52 PM

RIP victims.

This shit happens every day, anyone who still calls Islam a "religion of piece" can get ****ed.When the 2nd largest muslim population in the world bombs itself, you know something is wrong.

Akrazotile
03-27-2016, 07:11 PM

RIP victims.

This shit happens every day, anyone who still calls Islam a "religion of piece" can get ****ed.

Well the likelyhood of a muslim suicide bomb on any given day is pretty high, so it happening on Easter is more likely coincidence than anything else.

Muslims blow people up with fairly consistent regularity. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt here.

Nick Young
03-27-2016, 07:16 PM

RIP victims.

This shit happens every day, anyone who still calls Islam a "religion of peace" can get ****ed.

edited to fix my dumbass spelling error of the word "peace"

Nick Young
03-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Well the likelyhood of a muslim suicide bomb on any given day is pretty high, so it happening on Easter is more likely coincidence than anything else.

Muslims blow people up with fairly consistent regularity. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt here.
They targeted a park that they knew primarily Christians would be in, according to the article.

Nothing surprises me anymore at this point.