PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 question remains for the Western Conference playoff standings

bdreason
03-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Who is gonna have to play the Jazz?

The top 4 seeds are pretty much locked in place. Looking at the current 5-8 seeds, who I believe will be same come playoff time, and the only team that bothers me is the Jazz.

It's not that I think the Jazz will make it out of the 1st round, but their physical defense, combined with a high-altitude HCA, might just take enough out of the opponent to cost them in the 2nd round.

The Jazz are currently 8th, but I think they end up higher. The Grizz are a decimated by injuries, and the Blazers seem to be coming back down to earth a bit. I expect the Rockets and Jazz to climb to the 5th and 6th seeds, which could make for interesting match-ups with the Thunder and Clippers.

As a Warriors fan, the only team I'd like to avoid in the 1st round is the Jazz. The other 3 teams, for various reasons, don't worry me as much.

fiddy
03-27-2016, 07:47 PM
I want to see the Jazz vs Choke City in the first but that wont happen

Cocaine80s
03-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Lmao warrior fans scared af

Jazz in 7

Mike smith
03-27-2016, 07:51 PM
I want to see the Jazz vs Choke City in the first but that wont happen
Okc would sweep the Jazz

bdreason
03-27-2016, 08:00 PM
If Jazz can make it to the 5th seed, they could give the Clippers, who may still be acclimating to Griffin's return, all they can handle.

My prediction for 1st round match-ups is;

Grizzlies @ Warriors
Rockets @ Spurs
Jazz @ Thunder
Blazers @ Clippers

fiddy
03-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Okc would sweep the Jazz
Was talking about the Clips

ArbitraryWater
03-27-2016, 08:08 PM
If Jazz can make it to the 5th seed, they could give the Clippers, who may still be acclimating to Griffin's return, all they can handle.

My prediction for 1st round match-ups is;

Grizzlies @ Warriors
Rockets @ Spurs
Jazz @ Thunder
Blazers @ Clippers

what?

You got Grizz falling to 8? Lol

ArbitraryWater
03-27-2016, 08:10 PM
Anyway how is that the only questions.. entire 5-8 seeds are up for grabs, still.. unless you see the Jazz is easily biggest threat atm, then of course that would be your only one. I think Portland could take a couple at home, no idea how Houston will do.... Memphis won't matter :ohwell: