PDA

View Full Version : Possible two 70 win team this season

Angel Face
03-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Warriors certainly will and they might Bulls record and I noticed Spurs also has a chance to get that 70.

I don't watch Spurs games but what are their chances of getting that 70? They should go for it.

coin24
03-29-2016, 12:46 AM
It kind of shows how bad the rest of the league is, and how the current state of things is ruining the product..
Teams tanking etc:confusedshrug:

wordsRweapons
03-29-2016, 12:58 AM
It kind of shows how bad the rest of the league is, and how the current state of things is ruining the product..

so true, WCF is the only thing to look forward to

Hopper15
03-29-2016, 11:06 AM
Spurs won't reach 70. They have to win out and they probably won't win out.

Im Still Ballin
03-29-2016, 11:08 AM
Spurs won't reach 70. They have to win out and they probably won't win out.
I like your post

hateraid
03-29-2016, 11:49 AM
This reminds me of when McGuire and Sosa were both gunning the home run record

Fire Colangelo
03-29-2016, 02:39 PM

Yes.... because teams didn't tank in the 90s.

We acting like there aren't teams like the 76ers and Lakers every other year? :oldlol:

You're bound to have a couple of 15-25 win teams EVERY year.... just how shit works. You're gonna have good teams.... and you're gonna have shit teams.

choppermagic
03-29-2016, 03:49 PM
This reminds me of when McGuire and Sosa were both gunning the home run record

And everyone knew they were juiced up as heck.

Im hoping the Spurs and GSW are just good.

Inferno
03-29-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't think the spurs get it :confusedshrug:

They'd have to go 8-0 from here on out

Naero
03-29-2016, 04:24 PM
Very unlikely unless the Spurs' bench overachieves. The Spurs are all but vaulted into their current playoffs-seeding standing, and Pop' is smart enough to know that it's wiser to rest his players for the playoffs rather than winninglessly chasing any advancement in the playoffs-seeding.

Either way, regardless of regular-season standings, these are bound to be two of the best teams of all times, and they'll show it when they go full bore in the playoffs.

hold this L
03-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Very unlikely unless the Spurs' bench overachieves. The Spurs are all but vaulted into their current playoffs-seeding standing, and Pop' is smart enough to know that it's wiser to rest his players for the playoffs rather than winninglessly chasing any advancement in the playoffs-seeding.

Either way, regardless of regular-season standings, these are bound to be two of the best teams of all times, and they'll show it when they go full bore in the playoffs.
How did the Bulls do during their legendary 72 season win in the playoffs?

zbott
03-29-2016, 09:27 PM
Spurs most likely won't make 70 - anyway, Pop don't give a rats a** about making 70. Starters are going to be getting rest before the playoffs start ...