PDA

View Full Version : It's a Canada "TAKEOVER" first Drake, then The Raptors and now PND

k0kakw0rld
03-29-2016, 12:58 PM
Us canadians showing how fearless, ruthless and dangerous we can be to y'all americans. :cheers:

We kill y'all rappers career (Weak Mill)
We at the top of the eastern conference :pimp:
And if you slippin we will snatch your bitch :D

We winning :banana:

sd3035
03-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Us canadians showing how fearless, ruthless and dangerous we can be to y'all americans. :cheers:

Cleveland, Ontario?

Legends66NBA7
03-29-2016, 01:00 PM
They played like ****ing dog shit last night and haven't taken over anything.

Hoping they can at least stay healthy come the 1st round because their going to need every man on deck.

Done_And_Done
03-29-2016, 01:16 PM

Hoping they can at least stay healthy come the 1st round because their going to need every man on deck.

You're being too kind

Legends66NBA7
03-29-2016, 01:22 PM
You're being too kind

Didn't want to be too mean. I've been told that I have to be more positive.

KG215
03-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Drake is an overrated, bandwagoning, needy always gotta be in the spotlight piece of shit.

The Raptors are overrated second tier contenders.

And most people hadn't ever heard of PartyNextDoor until he cuckolded Kyrie which isn't something to be proud of as the thing that makes you most well known. I know he's supposed to be an up-and-comer in the music industry, but before Kyrie's girl cheated with him, most people hadn't ever heard of him. Oh, and PartyNextDoor is a pretty stupid singer/rapper/D.J. names.

Real Men Wear Green
03-29-2016, 01:36 PM
most people hadn't ever heard of PartyNextDoor until he cuckolded Kyrie which isn't something to be proud of as the thing that makes you most well known. I know he's supposed to be an up-and-comer in the music industry, but before Kyrie's girl cheated with him, most people hadn't ever heard of him. Oh, and PartyNextDoor is a pretty stupid singer/rapper/D.J. names.
With the suicide attempt Irving should be thanking him, he basically saved his life.

Legends66NBA7
03-29-2016, 01:39 PM

Do Americans rate them that way ?

First time they have to be contenders at anything or for them to even be rated.

k0kakw0rld
03-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Drake is an overrated, bandwagoning, needy always gotta be in the spotlight piece of shit.

And most people hadn't ever heard of PartyNextDoor until he cuckolded Kyrie which isn't something to be proud of as the thing that makes you most well known. I know he's supposed to be an up-and-comer in the music industry, but before Kyrie's girl cheated with him, most people hadn't ever heard of him. Oh, and PartyNextDoor is a pretty stupid singer/rapper/D.J. names.

PartyNextDoor is the one who made "Work" for Rihanna and Drake. That single been #1 for 5 straight weeks.

Drake been the #1 rapper in america for years now, whether you like it or nah. I am not really a fan but "numbers don't lie".

And the Raptors are much better than previous years. I'm expecting them to reach the ECF this year. No team other than The heat and the Cavs is a threat at this point for my Raptors.

rapker
03-29-2016, 04:18 PM
And the Raptors are much better than previous years. I'm expecting them to reach the ECF this year. No team other than The heat and the Cavs is a threat at this point for my Raptors.

Chicago is a threat if they can make it for the playoffs.

k0kakw0rld
03-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Chicago is a threat if they can make it for the playoffs.
LMAOO :oldlol: "IF" :lol

red1
03-29-2016, 05:15 PM

nba_55
03-29-2016, 05:48 PM
:dancin :dancin

Akrazotile
03-29-2016, 07:21 PM

You pay attention to ghetto celebrity gossip.

So you actually lose at life regardless.

:(

warriorfan
03-29-2016, 08:14 PM
op is the gayest poster on the forum and that is saying something

PacerRaptor
03-29-2016, 09:31 PM
It's more just Toronto not Canada