PDA

View Full Version : How many Ted Cruz supporters do we have here?

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 09:33 PM
There's myself and Numbersix that I know of.

Anyone else? I think there was a few more, but I can't remember.

Just want to keep tabs on you peeps that's all. We gotta stay strong and stay together.

In Union, We Stand.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCezhGsUwAAX7_t.png

www.tedcruz.org

poido123
03-29-2016, 09:38 PM
This guy?

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/139/590x/Ted-Cruz-daughter-Caroline-video-639925.jpg

Trollsmasher
03-29-2016, 09:39 PM
never knew you were into adulterers

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 09:41 PM
never knew you were into adulterers

Cheers, bro. I appreciate your enthusiasm. This thread is for Cruz supporters though. Thanks.

Duderonomy
03-29-2016, 09:47 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/82fe42df81af2d7a2ce1d41032dccf4b/tumblr_o0wtwluE3p1qavqqoo1_1280.jpg

Nick Young
03-29-2016, 09:50 PM
There's myself and Numbersix that I know of.

Anyone else? I think there was a few more, but I can't remember.

Just want to keep tabs on you peeps that's all. We gotta stay strong and stay together.

In Union, We Stand.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCezhGsUwAAX7_t.png

www.tedcruz.org
Since when did you support adulterous politicians? :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Since when did you support adulterous politicians? :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

You trolls are like robots. Your boy already said the same thing a few posts back. LOL :lol

Duderonomy
03-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Trump doesn't have to worry about an adultery alienating his voters unless she was Mexican or black of course.

Trollsmasher
03-29-2016, 10:14 PM
Trump doesn't have to worry about an adultery alienating his voters unless she was Mexican or black of course.
so you say this will kill him?

http://img.wennermedia.com/620-width/1438152520_donald-trump-kara-young-zoom.jpg

imdaman99
03-29-2016, 10:16 PM
Cruz wants to patrol Muslim neighborhoods :lol too bad he will never get close to Presidency.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 10:18 PM
Cruz wants to patrol Muslim neighborhoods :lol too bad he will never get close to Presidency.

Trump wants to ban Muslims from coming into the country.

And what's wrong with patrolling? If you do not patrol, then you have Brussels, France, etc.

Don't be afraid of Cruz. Just tell your cousins to watch out.

9erempiree
03-29-2016, 10:19 PM
Nobody in their right mind supports Cruz.

Just look at my Official Trump for President thread that far surpasses any Cruz threads in terms of views and replies.

Heck...the Ted Cruz Sex Scandal thread that I made even surpasses any Cruz Support thread.

Cruz is too radical to be a conservative. I wish he used some common sense.

9erempiree
03-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Trump wants to ban Muslims from coming into the country.

And what's wrong with patrolling? If you do not patrol, then you have Brussels, France, etc.

Don't be afraid of Cruz. Just tell your cousins to watch out.

A temporary ban on foreigners is better than raiding and patrolling in Muslim American neighborhoods.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 10:29 PM
A temporary ban on foreigners is better than raiding and patrolling in Muslim American neighborhoods.

If the radicals are already here, then what good is banning new Muslims from coming over going to do? If you think there aren't radicals with intent to kill already in this country, then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

I know you're trolling, but let's not kid ourselves. Stop and frisk works in New York. The same method of profiling will work against terror. Surprised you're not playing along to the same beat as Cruz on this one. Or is it because Trump didn't come up with this idea in the first place?? :lol

NumberSix
03-29-2016, 10:43 PM
I like Trump in a personality contest, but I support Cruz for president. He's just a better candidate. He's better on the issues, he understands the principles, he's a better chance to win and when he's in office I know he'll consistently make the right decisions.

Nanners
03-29-2016, 10:48 PM
if donald trump is hitler then ted cruz is satan

Trollsmasher
03-29-2016, 10:50 PM
Ted is a controlled opposition

At this point he frankly has no chance of winning the nomination. He needs to win like 85 % of the remaining delegates and that's basically impossible.

Right now he is only being used as a spoiler by the GOPe against Trump and if he succeeds, they will kick him away at the convention.

A vote for Cruz is a vote for the establishment.

ThePhantomCreep
03-29-2016, 10:54 PM
Donald Trump and Ted Cruz = what rock bottom looks like.

LMAO @ the GOP

NumberSix
03-29-2016, 10:55 PM

At this point he frankly has no chance of winning the nomination. He needs to win like 85 % of the remaining delegates and that's basically impossible.

Right now he is only being used as a spoiler by the GOPe against Trump and if he succeeds, they will kick him away at the convention.

The majority of states left are winner take all. If Cruz is right that he beats Trump in a smaller filed, it is reasonable that Cruz gets to 1237.

ThePhantomCreep
03-29-2016, 11:01 PM

:biggums:

Congressional Republicans despise Cruz, stopping Trump is the ONLY reason a few establishment types are holding their nose and endorsing him.

Cruz would get crushed in a general election even worse than Trump, but at least he isn't a human punchline like Donald. IOW Cruz is the lesser of the two poison pills.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2016, 11:03 PM

At least the "Establishment" knows their way around Washington and know important things like the Nuclear Triad. Trump is an embarrassment to the office of the President. If he was running for Governor, then he would have my full support. But he wants to sit in the same seat as Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, etc. and yet he talks to people as if he's still the high school rich-kid bully.

Trump is a brand. He knows he's a brand. His ego will be the size of New York if he ever became President. We don't need that kind of trash leading the country.

FillJackson
03-29-2016, 11:41 PM
The majority of states left are winner take all. If Cruz is right that he beats Trump in a smaller filed, it is reasonable that Cruz gets to 1237.Not in a three way race. Not with Northeastern states still coming up.