PDA

View Full Version : Laker players isolating D'Angelo Russell after snitching on Swaggy P

Pages : [1] 2

LongLiveTheKing
03-30-2016, 12:55 AM
The Los Angeles Lakers, sputtering to the end of Kobe Bryant's farewell season with the worst record in franchise history, face a fresh crisis involving prized rookie point guard D'Angelo Russell, according to team sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped.

The video, which is believed to have come to light last week via the Twitter account of a celebrity gossip site, shows Russell filming Young while asking questions about Young being with other women. Young got engaged to Australian rapper Iggy Azalea last summer.

While it's unclear how the video became public, sources say the resulting tension in the Lakers' locker room in recent days was among the factors that contributed to L.A.'s limp showing in Salt Lake City on Monday night, when they absorbed a 48-point pounding from the Utah Jazz. The loss was the Lakers' worst in franchise history.

D'Angelo Russell's teammates are "isolating him" after a video he secretly took of a conversation with Nick Young was made public. Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE/Getty Images
Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Austin Brown, Russell's agent from Creative Artists Agency, declined to comment when reached Tuesday.

Said one team insider: "This was a prank gone wrong and a mistake by [Russell], and he has to be held accountable, but I would hope he isn't overly criticized for it."

The emergence of the video, sources said, has been the talk of the locker room for the past several days and has led to a tangible strain between Russell and some teammates.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

In the video, Russell asks Young at one point, "You was 30 and she was 19?" referencing Young's age and the age of another woman that Young said that he met in a nightclub.

"What about Amber Rose?" Russell later says, mentioning another celebrity.

"No, she knows my girl," Young is recorded as saying.

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my video all that."

"Huh?" Young says, turning his face toward Russell before the video cuts off.

The Lakers have long considered Russell to be a key part of their future after using the No. 2 overall pick to select him a year ago and raved about his "superstar" potential on the night they drafted him. Even Lakers coach Byron Scott, whose handling of Russell this year has been scrutinized, came into the season speaking of him in the same breath as Lakers legend Magic Johnson when describing Russell's court vision.

Russell started the Lakers' first 20 games before being moved to the bench along with second-year forward Julius Randle. And Scott, on countless occasions this season, has publicly questioned Russell's maturity.

"He's such a kid," Scott said in February. "I told him the other day, 'You're 19, but sometimes I think you're 14.'"

Russell is averaging 13.1 points, 3.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds over 27.5 minutes in 72 games this season.

Young hasn't played in 10 games and didn't travel with the team to Salt Lake City because of gastroenteritis, according to the team.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15095276/dangelo-russell-center-los-angeles-lakers-rift-video-took-nick-young-made-public

This is the Lakers' future :lol

L

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 12:57 AM
He deserves to get jumped after practice in the showers, he's lucky all his snitch ass is getting is isolation

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:00 AM
Russell is dumb as a phucking rock.

And a bitch ass nikka.

Instead of isolating him, Young needs to beat the shit out of the kid. Seriously. Some young punks need to be humbled and taught lessons.

Kiddlovesnets
03-30-2016, 01:01 AM
Well I dont understand what D'Angelo Russell did wrong here, Nick Young cheated on his fiancee and its inexcusable, he got what he deserved.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 01:02 AM
Nick Young seems like he's not a fighter.

But someone needs to teach this rook a lesson.

Has something like this ever happened? I know Kobe snitched on Shaquille but Kobe was already established. This guy is an underachieving punk rookie.

He's gonna have this hanging over him for the rest of his career. Wonder if this ****s him up mentally.

KungFuJoe
Well I dont understand what D'Angelo Russell did wrong here, Nick Young cheated on his fiancee and its inexcusable, he got what he deserved.

If you don't know what he did wrong....wow

Achilleas
Lou Will, Kobe, and Nick Young isolating? How strange.

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 01:04 AM
Yea its pretty funny how things turned out lol

Russell got shat on & Nick got supported by everyone while Kehlani got bullied into attempted suicide for cheating on Kyrie

I feel kinda bad for Snitch'angelo

Kiddlovesnets
03-30-2016, 01:04 AM
If you don't know what he did wrong....wow

Well Nick Young was cheating on his fiancee, D'Angelo Russell merely served him justice.

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:06 AM

You have to be trolling, bitch.

It's called "bro code."

It's not your responsibility to get in the middle of relationships, especially those with a co-worker.

Stay in your lane, bitch.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 01:07 AM
Well Nick Young was cheating on his fiancee, D'Angelo Russell merely served him justice.

Yeah but you just don't do that. What Nick Young did was wrong. No doubt.

But you just don't video tape a teammate and then leak it. If he cared he coulda gone to Iggy a hundred different ways without it making him look as bad as he does right now.

He's an idiot.

AngelEyes

Served him justice? He's a 20 year old dumbass rookie. He's not in the position to be serving anyone justice, just play basketball.

HylianNightmare
Trade him

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:08 AM
Yeah but you just don't do that. What Nick Young did was wrong. No doubt.

But you just don't video tape a teammate and then leak it. If he cared he coulda gone to Iggy a hundred different ways without it making him look as bad as he does right now.

He's an idiot.

Gone to Iggy? Are you out of your phucking beta mind, bitch?

That's none of his phucking business.

Go take a bathroom break and touch up your mascara, bitch.

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 01:08 AM
Trade him
Trade him for Okafor

Russell deserves to rot in Philly

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Gone to Iggy? Are you out of your phucking beta mind, bitch?

That's none of his phucking business.

Go take a bathroom break and touch up your mascara, bitch.

ok you need to tone back the Internet tough guy act just a bit. Scale it back. You trying way too hard.

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:13 AM
ok you need to tone back the Internet tough guy act just a bit. Scale it back. You trying way too hard.

Report me, Russell Jr.

Tell your Mom I was a meanie poop head.

fsvr54
03-30-2016, 01:20 AM
Report me, Russell Jr.

Tell your Mom I was a meanie poop head.

:roll:

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 01:21 AM
Trade Russell

Time to invest in the future of Nick Young

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 01:25 AM
Damn Stalk you didn't have to do em like that

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:28 AM
Damn Stalk you didn't have to do em like that

Sorry.

Young and Russell were hanging out and obviously friends...you never do a friend like that. At the very least they were teammates.

Bro code.

CarlosBoozer
03-30-2016, 01:30 AM
Trade Russell

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 01:32 AM
Trade Russell

:applause:

sportjames23
03-30-2016, 01:35 AM

It ain't Russell's place to put Nick Young's business on Front St. and Blast, dumbass.

Yeah, Swaggy's wrong for cheating, but Russell had no business taping it, for one, and making it public, for two.

Bobcats2013
03-30-2016, 01:39 AM

it's common knowledge, rule number 1 you never snitch on your nikkas espec when they talking about women

kiddlovesnets always taking Ls

LoneyROY7
03-30-2016, 01:40 AM
Who's taken the bigger L this last week, D'Angelo or Kyrie?

Bobcats2013
03-30-2016, 01:43 AM

kyrie can make a comeback, D'angelo career is over. he forever the nikka outside the circle.

bobopenguin
03-30-2016, 01:43 AM
what a snitch! he aint worth to be a teammate nor friend, trade his @ss.

livingby3's
03-30-2016, 01:44 AM
the curse of the second pick

sportjames23
03-30-2016, 01:47 AM

Once you lose the trust of your teammates, it's over.

Kyrie can always get girls.

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 01:48 AM
Kyrie's girl tried to kill herself at the thought of losing Kyrie.

Kyrie holds the W.

SpaceJam
03-30-2016, 01:48 AM
At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

Lou Will the realest, I remember he had two girlfriends at one stage :oldlol:

They were both cool with each other :coleman:

dazzer87
03-30-2016, 01:49 AM
the curse of the second pick
curse is when someone get hurts......What we have here is a low IQ teenager.

Wade's Rings
03-30-2016, 01:50 AM

Kyrie will have plenty of women, he didn't take an L IMO. This snitch title can be attached to Russell for the rest of his career.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 01:56 AM
Kyrie will have plenty of women, he didn't take an L IMO. This snitch title can be attached to Russell for the rest of his career.

He puts his head down, plays ball and keeps improving, no one outside of people that bring it up for the sheer sake of it being the Lakers will give a shit.

While I agree I can't even fathom WHY Russell would do something this stupid and furthermore how in the hell was this leaked? I can't imagine he was dumb enough to leak it himself.

Also players "isolating him" sounds immature. Just check his ass to his face. Period.

kyrie can make a comeback, D'angelo career is over. he forever the nikka outside the circle.

The circle of who? A third of the players won't be here In a few seasons. Lou, Hibbert, Young and the rest will be gone.

I'm interested to find out about why this happened though because it's insanely stupid on the rook's part.

LongLiveTheKing
03-30-2016, 01:57 AM

None of his teammates will ever trust him again EVER. There's nothing he can really do to come back from this.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 02:02 AM
Also why is this story circulating but no real details? I'm curious about what management thinks about this or the coach. What's being done about it?

This organization needs to get a handle on their damn locker room.

sportjames23
03-30-2016, 02:03 AM
None of his teammates will ever trust him again EVER. There's nothing he can really do to come back from this.

Seriously. It's one thing to say, blurt out that Swaggy's creepin, but to set it up like he did? That was premeditated. Bruh planned it out.

Spurs m8
03-30-2016, 02:05 AM
Gastro also doesn't last 10 days aye

SpaceJam
03-30-2016, 02:06 AM
The league's had dudes like Tony Parker sexting his former teammates wife and y'all saying no teammate will trust Russell again? smh it will blow over

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 02:06 AM
Also what gets me is their story is that it was a "prank gone wrong"

Uh, in what world would recording that type of convo be a prank? They need to stop insulting their fans intelligence.

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 02:07 AM
The circle of who? A third of the players won't be here In a few seasons. Lou, Hibbert, Young and the rest will be gone.

You can't possibly be serious. It's now public knowledge that Russell is a snitch. He will forever be known as a snitch. It doesn't matter who his teammates are. He can have 14 new teammates and they will all not trust him. You cant get rid of a snitch label.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 02:11 AM
You can't possibly be serious. It's now public knowledge that Russell is a snitch. He will forever be known as a snitch. It doesn't matter who his teammates are. He can have 14 new teammates and they will all not trust him. You cant get rid of a snitch label.

Bro this isn't prison. Stop. In a few seasons no one will give a shit. Kobe was known as a "snitch". You think anyone on that roster cares now?

As another poster said, Parker was creeping around with a former teammates wife. No one cares.

It's not as big to these dudes as we all think it is.

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 02:18 AM
Bro this isn't prison. Stop. In a few seasons no one will give a shit. Kobe was known as a "snitch". You think anyone on that roster cares now?

As another poster said, Parker was creeping around with a former teammates wife. No one cares.

It's not as big to these dudes as we all think it is.

Actually, I think a lot of cats still hold that against Kobe. You think any of Russell's teammates, even years from now, will volunteer information like cheating on their significant other to him? Hell no. The level of distrust will fade a bit over the years, but NEVER forgotten.

SpaceJam
03-30-2016, 02:20 AM
Actually, I think a lot of cats still hold that against Kobe. You think any of Russell's teammates, even years from now, will volunteer information like cheating on their significant other to him? Hell no. The level of distrust will fade a bit over the years, but NEVER forgotten.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Who'd honestly care about that

lakerHater
03-30-2016, 02:21 AM
You have to be trolling, bitch.

It's called "bro code."

It's not your responsibility to get in the middle of relationships, especially those with a co-worker.

Stay in your lane, bitch.
KoMe violated that same code... TWICE!

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 02:21 AM
The Lakers franchise is in ruins...:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hopper15
03-30-2016, 02:22 AM

So you would be okay with your friends recording your private conversations and airing your dirty laundry?

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 02:24 AM

Who'd honestly care about that

Im just saying... people will always be careful of what they're talking about around Russell. Some teammates might be shootin the breeze about bangin hoes or somethin, and Russell walks into the room. They will all hesitate about continuing that conversation.

COnDEMnED
03-30-2016, 02:37 AM
I never liked him much to begin with. After this I'd be alright if we went in a different direction.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 02:41 AM
goddamn it 3'Angelo why did you have to go and do this. PG is the worst position on the team to be hated by your teammates.:banghead:

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 02:44 AM
no joke:facepalm

#number6ix#
03-30-2016, 02:46 AM
Damn, who raised this motherfvcker

raprap
03-30-2016, 03:53 AM
this team needs a leader. I wonder who could fill the role. A top 10 goat player would never allow this kind of behavior.

SpaceJam
03-30-2016, 03:54 AM
hmmm i see D Angelo Russell is trending... I actually liked his film. Thanks bro.

https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/715080842138103808

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 03:55 AM

Iggy reads ISH :applause:

hateraid
03-30-2016, 03:57 AM
Reminds me of when Carlton recorded Will and Hilary and snitched to Uncle Phil.

LongLiveTheKing
03-30-2016, 04:06 AM
:roll: :roll:

buddha
03-30-2016, 04:18 AM
so mentally Russell is 14? so in 7 years he will be acting like a 21 year old? well atleast in 10 years he'll be acting like a proper 24 year old.

Kawhi
03-30-2016, 04:18 AM
Good, good. D'Angelo sabotaging the Lakers from inside. :applause:

Where's MarkMadsen defending this kid now?

hateraid
03-30-2016, 04:19 AM
so mentally Russell is 14? so in 7 years he will be acting like a 21 year old? well atleast in 10 years he'll be acting like a proper 24 year old.

Kind of reminds me of JR Smith

buddha
03-30-2016, 04:25 AM

this new generation of kids are pretty beta. If the Lakers keep going young and add through the draft I wouldn't be surprised if they add a bunch of like minded individuals. gone are the days are alphas. blame the estrogen in processed foods.

Kind of reminds me of JR Smith

lol, he fits that timeline perfectly

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 04:53 AM

Your best player might never play professional basketball again because of blood clots.

Your second best player is an overrated gimp at the tail-end of his career who's looking to get paid like he was a Kobe-type legend.

And you don't even have enough money to re-sign your third best player to the max deal he'll be looking for.

And you want to talk about franchises being in ruins... :roll:

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 05:08 AM
Your best player might never play professional basketball again because of blood clots.

Your second best player is an overrated gimp at the tail-end of his career who's looking to get paid like he was a Kobe-type legend.

And you don't even have enough money to re-sign your third best player to the max deal he'll be looking for.

And you want to talk about franchises being in ruins... :roll:

Im a Laker fan, but I would kill to have the Heat's roster.

And get your facts straight. Heat have the space to sign Whiteside. And Wades not even under contract next year. If Bosh cant play again, that might actually help the Heat because his salary cap hit falls off the books in one year and they can sign another max player in Bosh's place. Theyve also played better without Bosh if you havent noticed..

I also would rather have the Heats front office and coaching staff.

I love our young guys but the Heat have great young guys too.

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 05:19 AM
Im a Laker fan, but I would kill to have the Heat's roster.

And get your facts straight. Heat have the space to sign Whiteside. And Wades not even under contract next year. If Bosh cant play again, that might actually help the Heat because his salary cap hit falls off the books in one year and they can sign another max player in Bosh's place. Theyve also played better without Bosh if you havent noticed..

I also would rather have the Heats front office and coaching staff.

I love our young guys but the Heat have great young guys too.

Find me the article were it proves they have the capspace to sign Whiteside. :confusedshrug: Right off the bat you're showing your lack of knowledge of the situation, which basically renders the rest of your post suspect.

As you said, if Bosh retires it'll take A YEAR for them to get relief from his contract (too late to resign Whiteside by then).

Wade isn't under contract for next season. Exactly the point. If you want to pay Wade what he wants you won't have enough to sign Whiteside.

And :roll: at you thinking the Heat are actually better off WITHOUT Bosh based on meaningless regular season sample size.

You eliminate Whiteside and all of a sudden the only promising young player they have is Winslow. Besides that they have a bunch of aging veterans (Bosh, Wade, Dragic, Deng, Joe Johnson) that won't have a championship window open for much longer.

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 05:22 AM
Wade>Kobrick

And Snitchbe must be the only one that hangs out with Dangelo now

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 05:41 AM
Find me the article were it proves they have the capspace to sign Whiteside. :confusedshrug: Right off the bat you're showing your lack of knowledge of the situation, which basically renders the rest of your post suspect.

The salary cap is increasing this summer. No set amount yet, but it is expected that practically every team will be able to sign an additional max player.

And even if it doesn't, like you already agreed with me on.. Wade's 20 million falls off the books. Heat can sign Whiteside with that alone, not even accounting for the salary cap increase.

As you said, if Bosh retires it'll take A YEAR for them to get relief from his contract (too late to resign Whiteside by then).

I wasnt arguing to use that money to sign Whiteside. It helps the Heat in a year and you already know Miami is a free agent pkayer every summer. And one can argue Bosh is overpaid and his contract falling off tge books allows Riley to work more free agent magic

Wade isn't under contract for next season. Exactly the point. If you want to pay Wade what he wants you won't have enough to sign Whiteside.

Youre the one callin Wade washed up, so him not being under contract is a good thing right? Go with the young nucleus just like we are.. like i already stated, now you can retain Whiteside

And :roll: at you thinking the Heat are actually better off WITHOUT Bosh based on meaningless regular season sample size.

Sample size isnt that small. I think its already close to 1/3 of the season. The Heat are not necessarily better withour Bosh but they are better playing small ball. Thats pretty obvious.

You eliminate Whiteside and all of a sudden the only promising young player they have is Winslow. Besides that they have a bunch of aging veterans (Bosh, Wade, Dragic, Deng, Joe Johnson) that won't have a championship window open for much longer.

You just proved you are not watching Heat games. This kid Josh Richardson has as much upside as Winslow. Tyler Johnson aint bad either. Id rather have Pat Riley too.. and Spo and their entire coaching staff. . South Beach is constantly a premiere free agent destination

Heat are not in ruins.. get real

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 05:45 AM
The salary cap is increasing this summer. No set amount yet, but it is expected that practically every team will be able to sign an additional max player.

And even if it doesn't, like you already agreed with me on.. Wade's 20 million falls off the books. Heat can sign Whiteside with that alone, not even accounting for the salary cap increase.

I wasnt arguing to use that money to sign Whiteside. It helps the Heat in a year and you already know Miami is a free agent pkayer every summer.

Youre the one callin Wade washed up, so him not being under contract is a good thing right? Go with the young nucleus just like we are.. like i already stated, now you can retain Whiteside

Sample size isnt that small. I think its already close to 1/3 of the season. The Heat are not necessarily better withour Bosh but they are better playing small ball. Thats pretty obvious.

You just proved you are not watching Heat games. This kid Josh Richardson has as much upside as Winslow. Tyler Johnson aint bad either. Id rather have Pat Riley too.. and their coaching staff. . South Beach also a premiere free agent destination

Heat are not in ruins.. get real

So basically you just pulled sh*t out of your ass and you can't prove that the Heat have enough to sign Whiteside. You really think they'll COMPLETELY renounce Wade just to sign Whiteside? :roll:

South Beach a "premiere" free agent destination. :roll:

I think you're confusing a lightning in a bottle moment with the Heatles colluding with actual reality. Besides then, when have the Heat signed a top tier free agent superstar?

That's like me using the Shaq signing in the mid 90s to prove that the Lakers are a "premiere free agent destination"

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 05:59 AM
Who doesnt want to live in Miami?

A proven organization with a great front office, great coaches, a city that is sunny all year, no state income tax, beaches and hot women.. yes it is a premiere free agent destination.. and not just because of Lebron and Bosh years ago.. veterans who can make more money elsewhere consistently take less money just to go to Miami.. Shane Battier, Ray Allen.. Joe Johnson had a chance to compete for a title with Cleveland, but chose Miami.. Amare and Gerald Green couldve got more than the minimum this past summer, but they chose less money to go to Miami. I know youre butt hurt from that Heat fan that called our team in ruins, but you dont have to take it so personal.. im on your side dude.. the Heat are in great position to be competitive for years..

sportjames23
03-30-2016, 06:01 AM
Damn, who raised this motherfvcker

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 06:10 AM
Who doesnt want to live in Miami?

A proven organization with a great front office, great coaches, a city that is sunny all year, no state income tax, beaches and hot women.. yes it is a premiere free agent destination.. and not just because of Lebron and Bosh years ago.. veterans who can make more money elsewhere consistently take less money just to go to Miami.. Shane Battier, Ray Allen.. Joe Johnson had a chance to compete for a title with Cleveland, but chose Miami.. Amare and Gerald Green couldve got more than the minimum this past summer, but they chose less money to go to Miami. I know youre butt hurt from that Heat fan that called our team in ruins, but you dont have to take it so personal.. im on your side dude.. the Heat are in great position to be competitive for years..

So you basically just mentioned a bunch of roleplayers or washed of veterans to prove that the Heat are a "premiere destination. :roll:

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 06:16 AM
So you basically just mentioned a bunch of roleplayers or washed of veterans to prove that the Heat are a "premiere destination. :roll:

Our team could use those veterans...

Basketball-related reasons aside, Miami is always going to be a free agent destination for all the reasons I already mentioned.. and thats for all sports, not just the NBA.. Hey, LA is a free agent destination too for the same reasons, except the state income tax part (which is a big chunk of money that makes a difference to these athletes)

Miami also have the basketball minds to make them successful.. can't argue the same currently for our team.. we have a good young nucleus, but still need direction.

You might think throwing in a bunch of rolling laugh emojis makes your argument stronger.. it doesnt..

keep-itreal
03-30-2016, 06:21 AM
I can just imagine Kobe laughing at all of this :oldlol:

Gileraracer
03-30-2016, 06:23 AM
This snitch deserves the whole package.

D. Toretto
03-30-2016, 06:59 AM
I still can't wrap my head around how you can be so stupid. Gotta deal with the consequences deangeLo

HurricaneKid
03-30-2016, 10:24 AM
How does this dude ever fit in in a locker room ever again?

I mean seriously, of all the things to do...

Jasper
03-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Like B. Scott said , he is 19 going on 14.....

So considering he wore out his welcome in LA , he should be traded to the Bucks . No problem , letin' MCW and Monroe go and a 1st rounder..... :lol

fiddy
03-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Fuсk Scrubby Pee

Wally450
03-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Damn, where's all the threads about Russell's future in LA now?

senelcoolidge
03-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Did espn report this too? They have regressed so much that it would be a great story for them. I don't believe in cheating, but you don't snitch. Keep it to yourself. This guy trusted you and you did this to him.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 11:34 AM
Did espn report this too? They have regressed so much that it would be a great story for them. I don't believe in cheating, but you don't snitch. Keep it to yourself. This guy trusted you and you did this to him.

its weird that he taped it, maybe just for fun, but he def didnt do this to him.. someone leaked it.

TYCRO
03-30-2016, 11:35 AM

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 11:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cex8J3rWQAAbp66.jpg

PejaNowitzki
03-30-2016, 11:43 AM
Its remarkable how fast the Lakers have gone from winning titles to complete dumpster fire ststus.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 11:53 AM
its weird that he taped it, maybe just for fun, but he def didnt do this to him.. someone leaked it.

Odds are he leaked it himself. Yeah, maybe someone saw him do it, and maybe snuck his phone when he wasn't looking. Yeah, maybe Russell doesn't have a passcode on his phone. But, that's a lot of maybes.

Legends66NBA7
03-30-2016, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't really be worried if I'm Russell if the Lakers make him the face of the franchise. Most of those guys are goners.

But for real, what are the Lakers plan if this continues to happen ? Are lucrative FA's still the plan ?

LoneyROY7
03-30-2016, 12:05 PM
This story is starting to spread even more now.

D'Angelo might legit be done.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 12:07 PM
This story is starting to spread even more now.

D'Angelo might legit be done.

Yeah, didn't SAS say that NO one will ever trust him again?

scuzzy
03-30-2016, 12:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cex8J3rWQAAbp66.jpg

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't really be worried if I'm Russell if the Lakers make him the face of the franchise. Most of those guys are goners.

Well, it's not just about current Laker players, but the entire league. News spreads fast and locker room chemistry can make or break certain players. Look...you even got big ass NFL dudes who are crying about being bullied in the locker room.

Russell isn't Artest.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 12:13 PM
Sportscenter going on about it for 15 minutes right now. Steven A Smith just said "As a man, I am really disappointed in you."

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:13 PM
D'Angelo needs to quit the NBA, go get lost on a Bruce Wayne Batman Begins type journey in asia, to understand the mind of a snitch, and the importance of loyalty.

LoneyROY7
03-30-2016, 12:15 PM
D'Angelo needs to quit the NBA, go get lost on a Bruce Wayne Batman Begins type journey in asia, to understand the mind of a snitch, and the importance of loyalty.

True. I don't think he has the lateral foot speed or agility to get through Ra's Al Ghul's training though tbh.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 12:15 PM

But for real, what are the Lakers plan if this continues to happen ? Are lucrative FA's still the plan ?
No teammate will ever trust or be comfortable around him again. Going to be difficult for any GM to build a team around that kind of player.

It seems like Russell may have been a false prophet-a Javaris Crittenton type if you will.

The talent to be a superstar combined with a down syndrome brain.

Why would Russell do this? His only way out is if it's proven his phone was hacked or something.

Also Iggy must know Nick Young cheats on her all the time. Bet she does the same. He's a multimillionairre so she's probably willing to put up with it for awhile, atleast until the marriage goes through so she can divorce him later at take 60% of his money.

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:16 PM
He will then find himself in a Chinese jail, beating 10 men at once on the basketball court.... "Protection!"

D'Angelo snaps, "I don't need protection!"

Chinaman guard: "Protection for them!"

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:20 PM
Stephon Marbury is Ras Al Ghul

Achilleas
03-30-2016, 12:23 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2u4rmec.jpg

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Posted this in another thread but this one seems more relevant.

This kid is scary because he's not even made a name, much less proven himself, yet he thinks he can get away with shit like this just because he's our future. Imagine what he'll do once he is a star.

Say what you want about the Shaq-Kobe situation , but at least when Kobe snitched it was unintentional under the sweat light of a rape charge, this kid secretly taped one of his Teammates in the sacred Locker room talking about cheating on his girl then purposely leaked it to the media?

That shit is unheard of. I honestly have no idea what they can do with Russell going forward, he just proved to the entire league he's the least trustworthy cat in all Locker rooms which is an instant chemistry killer.

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Posted this in another thread but this one seems more relevant.

This kid is scary because he's not even made a name, much less proven himself, yet he thinks he can get away with shit like this just because he's our future. Imagine what he'll do once he is a star.

Say what you want about the Shaq-Kobe situation , but at least when Kobe snitched it was unintentional under the sweat light of a rape charge, this kid secretly taped one of his Teammates in the sacred Locker room talking about cheating on his girl then purposely leaked it to the media?

That shit is unheard of. I honestly have no idea what they can do with Russell going forward, he just proved to the entire league he's the least trustworthy cat in all Locker rooms across the league which is an instant chemistry killer.
That makes no sense

Why would he leak it?

Achilleas
03-30-2016, 12:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CezclQ7WQAAEP4r.jpg

Achilleas
03-30-2016, 12:31 PM
https://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/715203186517282816
what will happen :lol

Braincells
03-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Where's the proof that he leaked it?

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 12:32 PM
That makes no sense

Why would he leak it?

Why would he even record it? He's an idiot.

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Seriously though man. D'angelo, it's time go exile. Just get lost in the chinese leagues. Relearn the bro code. Come back to the NBA a changed man.

Braincells
03-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Why would he even record it? He's an idiot.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2628863-lakers-insider-dangelo-russell-never-thought-snapchat-video-could-be-saved?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Snapchat pranking gone wrong.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 12:35 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2628863-lakers-insider-dangelo-russell-never-thought-snapchat-video-could-be-saved?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

I don't understand how it would be a "prank" to begin with. And how did this get leaked and where was it leaked? We're getting zero answers on any of this

r15mohd
03-30-2016, 12:37 PM

I don't agree with what Russ did at all, bro code definitely - but to insinuate loyalty is kind of hypocritical in this instance Bcuz I'm sure the same can be said about Nick Young's situation with Iggy

Swaggy is certainly to blame in this Bcuz it was his choices but also to allow Russ to leave the room with that video on the phone is another slip up. If you're creeping, you better be sure you're covering all your bases

Nevertheless - Lakers stay losing with this guy, from the draft pick to his shitty play this season and now this :hammerhead:

FreezingTsmoove
That makes no sense

Why would he leak it?

With Simmons coming to town soon he wants Nick Youngs wack ass off the team

scuzzy
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CexQeeyWsAAe7mq.jpg

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 12:38 PM
I don't agree with what Russ did at all, bro code definitely - but to insinuate loyalty is kind of hypocritical in this instance Bcuz I'm sure the same can be said about Nick Young's situation with Iggy

Swaggy is certainly to blame in this Bcuz it was his choices but also to allow Russ to leave the room with that video on the phone is another slip up. If you're creeping, you better be sure you're covering all your bases

Nevertheless - Lakers stay losing with this guy, from the draft pick to his shitty play this season and now this :hammerhead:
Don't be that guy, bro.

BROS before HOES.

Braincells
03-30-2016, 12:41 PM

:facepalm

How is he playing shitty? How was he a shitty pick? Have you even been watching him play this season?

Why would the Lakers part ways with a promising young prospect who just posted the highest point total of any rookie in 5 seasons (39 points on 8 threes)? Isn't the league tailor-made for this game? It makes zero sense for Mitch to trade away a potential franchise player.

No one cares what he does off the court as long as he doesn't get hurt. At the very least, he's not knocking people out and yelling that he has money. That kind of stuff that could actually get him killed one day.

Don't go the way of TMZ, insidehoops. You are better than that.

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 12:45 PM
That makes no sense

Why would he leak it?

You honestly believe someone hacked his phone? :biggums:

I hear his Dad is a pot head, but why would he commit career suicide for his own Son? I think Russell honestly thought he could get Nick Young and it backfired. Only this type a prank is fade worthy.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 12:50 PM
:coleman:

How is he playing shitty? How was he a shitty pick? Have you even been watching him play this season?

Why would the Lakers part ways with a promising young prospect who just posted the highest point total of any rookie in 5 seasons (39 points on 8 threes)? Isn't the league tailor-made for this game? It makes zero sense for Mitch to trade away a potential franchise player.

No one cares what he does off the court as long as he doesn't get hurt. At the very least, he's not knocking people out and yelling that he has money. That kind of stuff that could actually get him killed one day.

While I will say he's still a great prospect and is FAR from playing shitty there's something to be said about what this action does to a locker room.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 01:01 PM
Iggy Azalea on Russell:

hmmm i see D Angelo Russell is trending... I actually liked his film. Thanks bro.

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 01:06 PM
At least the kid might get some coochie out of this. LMAO.

Icing on the cake if he takes Iggy.

CavaliersFTW
03-30-2016, 01:06 PM
Have you seriously never heard or come to learn the value of trust? :roll:

2 wrongs don't make a right. Cheating on a significant other is wrong... so is snitching on a TEAMMATE/FRIEND when told something in confidence.

How many friends do you have? Do they know you'll rat them out if they do something bad?

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 01:07 PM
I don't get why Russell would do this. It is such a calculated and sneaky bullshit thing to do.

This is how females act in middle school.

Is this how men are being raised to behave these days?

r15mohd
03-30-2016, 01:10 PM

for a username with "braincells" you sure do lack plenty :rolleyes:

his actions outside the court, this scenario specifically, certainly impacts the team - he hurt his relations with Swaggy and many more players to the point he can't be trusted in the locker room.

for you to think this behavior is acceptable because it happened outside of bball, or didn't physically hurt anybody, is as stupid as Russ leaking the video :facepalm

as for his play - he's shining on a team full of d-leaguers and has maybe a handful of highlight references to point out so far. he may have the brains for the game, but he is athletically too slow to play a PG position IMO, especially to be shed light on to where he's a building piece for the Lakers going forward (prior to the video leak). he's at best, a bench/role filler for the PG spot.

bdreason
03-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Maybe Russell has a crush on Iggy.

Mawly-G
03-30-2016, 01:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CexQeeyWsAAe7mq.jpg

TomCat
03-30-2016, 01:36 PM
Whoever agrees with Nick Young is the most beta white knight person in the world.

You don't snitch on yo teammates man.

Levity
03-30-2016, 01:36 PM
we all know gilbert arenas is eventually gonna chime in with a long-winded Instagram post about this

should be a fun read.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 01:54 PM
we all know gilbert arenas is eventually gonna chime in with a long-winded Instagram post about this

should be a fun read.

:oldlol:

PP34Deuce
03-30-2016, 02:02 PM
On any other team I agree with others...

but the kid is 19, has shown he is talented and on the low floor, can be a solid starting player that does a little of everything.

Nick Young is on the way out like several others... he will definitely have the "snitch" title, but he's not going anywhere.

senelcoolidge
03-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Someone is going to get blackballed. Why would he do this? You can't tell me he didn't know any better..:facepalm .
If his career just dies and is never heard from again..he got blackballed.

DavisIsMyUniBro
03-30-2016, 02:25 PM
(Before anyone says it, No I didnt do it, I was logged in to wikipedia for an assignment on some bahasa thing and I saw this)

http://s23.postimg.org/5qgp7m0q3/unnamed.jpg

HurricaneKid
03-30-2016, 02:41 PM
Yeah, didn't SAS say that NO one will ever trust him again?

If Russell is playing in Siberia in 8 years and asks his teammates if they want to hang out, all he is going to hear is "Nyet.".

This will haunt him forever.

Legends66NBA7
03-30-2016, 02:58 PM
(Before anyone says it, No I didnt do it, I was logged in to wikipedia for an assignment on some bahasa thing and I saw this)

http://s23.postimg.org/5qgp7m0q3/unnamed.jpg

Print Screen button is easier for future reference.

DavisIsMyUniBro
03-30-2016, 03:02 PM
Print Screen button is easier for future reference.

C
B
A

ISHGoat
03-30-2016, 03:12 PM
C
B
A

Yeah, Chinese basketball association is where Russell will be in less than 5 years.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 03:36 PM
LOL Russell had to be escorted to his car by 3 security after shootaround today.

D'Angelo, WHAT THE PHUCK WERE YOU THINKING. OUR FUTURE WAS SO BRIGHT.

Why are boys and men these days acting like Middle School girls? WTF HAPPENED TO OUR SOCIETY?

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 03:39 PM
Russell and Young set to address the media before the Heat game.

This gon' be good.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Stephen Jackson quoted, "Snitches get stitches."

:oldlol:

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 03:43 PM

This gon' be good.
This gonna be better than the Decision
http://i.imgur.com/S6HAKVZ.gif

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 03:45 PM

This gon' be good.

:milton

macmac
03-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Never seen a bigger biitch than D'Angelo RunTell.

That shit wouldn't even pass in grade school

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 03:48 PM

We would have gave it to him in the showers, I can tell you that much

Wa88iors
03-30-2016, 03:51 PM
Maybe Russell has a crush on Iggy.
Maybe Russell's angle is to get traded to Utah......................... where.. multiple wives.. aren't.. frowned.. upon?-- oh never mind.:facepalm oof

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 03:52 PM
Who is dumb enough to believe he didn't leak it himself? Hackers don't just automatically know when juicy shit is on your phone. This ***** tried to post and delete on snap chat like a fuccing retard.

Vultures waiting on almost every celebrity's social media page waiting for slip ups like this to send to TMZ for a quick buck.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 03:55 PM
We would have gave it to him in the showers, I can tell you that much

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/c6/c6091558779ce6cd2a1e1bb2e7ff37de61abfd2ef7c5cc272d 97f7f177d1a625.jpg

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 04:02 PM
Who is dumb enough to believe he didn't leak it himself? Hackers don't just automatically know when juicy shit is on your phone. This ***** tried to post and delete on snap chat like a fuccing retard.

Vultures waiting on almost every celebrity's social media page waiting for slip ups like this to send to TMZ for a quick buck.
His story is he put it on snapchat as a prank and didn't know that people could save the vid. He just thought his friends would see it and it would go away.

STILL BS HE FILMED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 04:05 PM
His story is he put it on snapchat as a prank and didn't know that people could save the vid. He just thought his friends would see it and it would go away.

STILL BS HE FILMED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Yea, they thought getting Free Agents was tough before, lmao. We in the lottery the next 10 years unless they don't get rid of Russell.

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Yea, they thought getting Free Agents was tough before, lmao. We in the lottery the next 10 years unless they don't get rid of Russell.

Yeah, Like when Tony Parker ****ed a teammates wife. That totally ruined the chemistry in the Spurs locker room and kept allstar free agents like Lamarcus Aldridge from signing with the Spurs. :facepalm

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Kobe still teaching the young ones. Taught Young to cheat, and Russell to snitch. Mentorbe :applause:

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 04:19 PM

Let us not forget Snitchbe.

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Like when Tony Parker ****ed a teammates wife. That totally ruined the chemistry in the Spurs locker room and kept allstar free agents like Lamarcus Aldridge from signing with the Spurs. :facepalm

You talking about Spurs, an organization where incidents like this are like flash in a frying pan. They rarely happen.

Also which Big name Free Agents were signing there before Lamarcus?

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 04:26 PM
You talking about Spurs, an organization where incidents like this are like flash in a frying pan. They rarely happen.

Also which Big name Free Agents were signing there before Lamarcus?

Jesus. I'm surprised you're a Lakers fan. You sound just like those idiots that say "herpa DERP DERP HOW COME NO FREE AGENTS SIGN UP TO PLAY WITH KOBE?!"

How many of those offseasons did the Spurs have capspace to add another all-star? :confusedshrug:

And you're talking about a Lakers organization where TMZ-esque drama is constantly surrounding them, because of the market they play in and the personalities they have. They've been happening since the Kobe/Shaq days yet it didn't really keep them from winning and being successful. You sound like some doom n gloom overactor. You're better served posting on lakersground.

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 04:34 PM
Jesus. I'm surprised you're a Lakers fan. You sound just like those idiots that say "herpa DERP DERP HOW COME NO FREE AGENTS SIGN UP TO PLAY WITH KOBE?!"

How many of those offseasons did the Spurs have capspace to add another all-star? :confusedshrug:

And you're talking about a Lakers organization where TMZ-esque drama is constantly surrounding them, because of the market they play in and the personalities they have. They've been happening since the Kobe/Shaq days yet it didn't really keep them from winning and being successful. You sound like some doom n gloom overactor. You're better served posting on lakersground.

You sound like one of those delusional "Nothing is wrong" Laker fans. This shit is serious.

Especially in the Free Agency of today where these ni99as inspect the dust under the floor boards before they decide to commit to a Team long term.

Back in the 90's and mid 2000's it was just about if the money was good, you could convince a guy to come here. Now these guys evaluate entirely minuscule shit to base their decisions on.

But above all else it's about Teammates, you honestly think anyone will jumping at the bits to be lead by a guy who secretly recorded his Teammates convo about cheating on his Fiancee and proceeded to leak it because "Haha jokes"?

You're being delusional. Just like the fools who think all we have to do is trade Young. There is a thing call television, internet , newspaper etc. and right now most large Sports/News outlets are barking about this across all markets. The entire league is looking at the kid sideways right now...And he's our future.

swagga
03-30-2016, 04:37 PM
first lebron unfollowing the cavs and then d'angello doing it like he learned from the best ... we gettin ready for the playoffs son :rockon: , that's more like it :applause:

http://www.joeclifford.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/InwJbP.jpg

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 04:39 PM
You sound like one of those delusional "Nothing is wrong" Laker fans. This shit is serious.

Especially in the Free Agency of today where these ni99as inspect the dust under the floor boards before they decide to commit to a Team long term.

Back in the 90's and mid 2000's it was just about if the money was good, you could convince a guy to come here. Now these guys evaluate entirely minuscule shit to base their decisions on.

But above all else it's about Teammates, you honestly think anyone will jumping at the bits to be lead by a guy who secretly recorded his Teammates convo about cheating on his Fiancee and proceeded to leak it because "Haha jokes"?

You're being delusional. Just like the fools who think all we have to do is trade Young. There is a thing call television, internet , newspaper etc. and right now most large Sports/News outlets are barking about this across all markets. The entire league is looking at the kid sideways right now...And he's our future.

Homie... you LITERALLY just said that the Lakers will be in the lottery for the NEXT decade unless we trade DLo.

Who's being the extreme/irrational one here? :lol

Thank god you're not our GM. Otherwise we would do some dumbass shit like trading our future away over some TMZ bs that'll blow over.

THEN we would REALLY be in the lottery for the next 20 years.

dazzer87
03-30-2016, 04:43 PM
Which Free Agent would want to come and play for this team now.........................:roll: :roll: :roll:

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 04:44 PM
Which Free Agent would want to come and play for this team now.........................:roll: :roll: :roll:

You mean how the Spurs missed out on Lamarcus Aldridge because Tony Parker f*cked his teammates wife? :lol

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 04:48 PM
You mean how the Spurs missed out on Lamarcus Aldridge because Tony Parker f*cked his teammates wife? :lol
LOL Brent Barry? Good ol Tony:lol

TP may have ****ed a bros wife, but atleast he didn't snitch.

HOoopCityJones
03-30-2016, 05:00 PM

You keep bringing this up, but when was this brought to national attention? Personnel and Players not in the know are like the casual fan doesn't know shit about that situation. San Antonio isn't the same media market like LA.

Every guy, player, usher, ball boy and reporter will be talking about this going into next year. Like I said bro you're down right delusional if you don't think this impacts Free agency or Team chemistry as a whole.

Never thought you were this obtuse. Holy shit.

Springsteen
03-30-2016, 05:04 PM

That wasn't national news and his teammate's wife wasn't a well-known Pop Star.

I saw them talking about this on The View. THE VIEW. He's not gonna live this one down for awhile.

Dr Seuss
03-30-2016, 05:07 PM
I saw them talking about this on The View. THE VIEW. He's not gonna live this one down for awhile.

im curious to hear what those heads were bickering about. like whose side they took?

guy
03-30-2016, 05:08 PM
Its pretty incredible how far and fast of a downward spiral this franchise gone through. They were literally champions just six years ago and now they are arguably the biggest laughingstock in the league along with Philly and Sacramento.

no pun intended
03-30-2016, 05:08 PM
LOL Russell had to be escorted to his car by 3 security after shootaround today.

D'Angelo, WHAT THE PHUCK WERE YOU THINKING. OUR FUTURE WAS SO BRIGHT.

Why are boys and men these days acting like Middle School girls? WTF HAPPENED TO OUR SOCIETY?
ill bet you theyre gonna say "this is being blown out of proportion" or some bs like that

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 05:10 PM
You keep bringing this up, but when was this brought to national attention? Personnel and Players not in the know are like the casual fan doesn't know shit about that situation. San Antonio isn't the same media market like LA.

Every guy, player, usher, ball boy and reporter will be talking about this going into next year. Like I said bro you're down right delusional if you don't think this impacts Free agency or Team chemistry as a whole.

Never thought you were this obtuse. Holy shit.

Will bump this thread in the offseason when we sign DeRozan or Horford or Whiteside or Conly. :cheers:

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 05:14 PM
This ain't gonna affect the Lakers, as a franchise, one bit.

As long as they get rid of the snitch.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 05:14 PM
ill bet you theyre gonna say "this is being blown out of proportion" or some bs like that
Hopefully. Maybe that's what they truly feel? Maybe they are bros? Who knows.

Maybe there will even be tears.:lol

Stay tuned. This is must see TV.

D'Angelo has gone from savior of the city to Judas in a shorter time than everyone ever has before.

no pun intended
03-30-2016, 05:22 PM
Hopefully. Maybe that's what they truly feel? Maybe they are bros? Who knows.

Maybe there will even be tears.:lol

Stay tuned. This is must see TV.

D'Angelo has gone from savior of the city to Judas in a shorter time than everyone ever has before.
lmao woops i meant to quote KungFuJoe's comment, but you get the point haha

This gon' be good.

STATUTORY
03-30-2016, 05:25 PM
:roll: i feel bad for Nick Young, 30 year old dude probably trying to impress the 19 rook with some wild tales. Didn't know he was confessing to DeTective Russell

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 05:30 PM

:roll: you came up with that? Not bad

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 05:30 PM
:roll: i feel bad for Nick Young, 30 year old dude probably trying to impress the 19 rook with some wild tales. Didn't know he was confessing to DeTective Russell

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
03-30-2016, 05:43 PM
Well, there goes Dlo's confidence.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/dangelo-russell-nick-young-pro-athletes-reactions-033016

Levity
03-30-2016, 05:46 PM
Well, there goes Dlo's confidence.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/dangelo-russell-nick-young-pro-athletes-reactions-033016

calling d'angelo a corn dog?!?!? oh no he didnt!!!!

:lol

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Say goodbye to any free agents coming to LA this summer :lol

Bosnian Sajo
03-30-2016, 05:54 PM
calling d'angelo a corn dog?!?!? oh no he didnt!!!!

You know damn well Russ the type of dude who reads all this shit, especially from his peers. He is sweating like crazy, I just hope this will eventually blow over. If not, trade him before he regresses, I think we can still get Jahlil.

AceManIII
03-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Get rid of both

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Russell stock at an all time low right now

Wouldnt be surprised to see him traded for peanuts

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 06:02 PM
Even nice guy Kenny has turned on D'Angelo.

There is no come back from this.

If he starts crying at the press conference, he is done.

macmac
03-30-2016, 06:05 PM
:roll: you came up with that? Not bad

:cheers:

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 06:10 PM
If he starts crying at the press conference

That will be so great if that happens.

You gotta love the state of the lakers franchise...especially since their fans run their mouths off more than any other fanbase by far when they are winning.

Cocaine80s
03-30-2016, 06:12 PM
He should fake a suicide attempt like Kehlani did

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 06:19 PM

You gotta love the state of the lakers franchise...especially since their fans run their mouths off more than any other fanbase by far when they are winning.
We have the best fandom in the NBA. No other fans stay loyal to their team and post as much as they do when their team is as bad as the Lakers.

LAL is just the GOAT franchise in basketball.

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 06:41 PM
We have the best fandom in the NBA. No other fans stay loyal to their team and post as much as they do when their team is as bad as the Lakers.

Yeah...that's why more than half of them are now Warrior fans. The lakers fanbase has more fairweather fans than any other franchise in the league.

Meticode
03-30-2016, 06:46 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the Lakers front office does in the wake of this. Do they keep Russell and still try to develop him in the risk that he doesn't work out or the risk that free agents simply don't want to sign there where players are doing this to team-mates? Or do they just go ahead and trade Russell or get rid of him some other way?

Levity
03-30-2016, 06:50 PM
It'll be interesting to see what the Lakers front office does in the wake of this. Do they keep Russell and still try to develop him in the risk that he doesn't work out or the risk that free agents simply don't want to sign there where players are doing this to team-mates? Or do they just go ahead and trade Russell or get rid of him some other way?

it seems like im in the minority in thinking this way, but im sure theyd trade the whole team before they trade russell (NO ONE else on this team besides Randle/clarkson and arguably Nance, has lasting value anyway). If his value is at an all time low because of this incident, then there's no point in trading him.

this will be a non-issue by summer. people are harping that it's going to affect free agency, but i dont see it. what it MIGHT affect, is how much they have to pay these free agents to come here. but FA's that didnt want to come before, still wont want to come after this. so no loss there.

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah...that's why more than half of them are now Warrior fans. The lakers fanbase has more fairweather fans than any other franchise in the league.

The irony of a b*tchass Maimi Heat fan calling out another fandome.

Miami is literally the worst bball sports town in the country.

You're probably one of those f*ggots who left Game 6 early.

https://youtu.be/DNE7xqabfvw

https://youtu.be/EUrZ7dWitC8

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 06:56 PM
The irony of a b*tchass Maimi Heat fan calling out another fandome.

Miami is literally the worst bball sports town in the country.

You're probably one of those f*ggots who left Game 6 early.

https://youtu.be/DNE7xqabfvw

https://youtu.be/EUrZ7dWitC8

That'd be pretty hard since I live on the other side of the country in california. I was actually in a jail cell that night and missed the end of the game.

IllegalD
03-30-2016, 06:58 PM
That'd be pretty hard since I live on the other side of the country in california. I was actually in a jail cell that night and missed the end of the game.

Whoa, we got a badass over here. :lol

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Whoa, we got a badass over here. :lol

It was just a matter of fact statement...I had to go through a lot of legal bullshit because of that night, so I don't consider it "badass" at all.

WorldWarriors
03-30-2016, 07:12 PM
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/766C5B5D811324478601928048640_5acf9859745.9.0.1556 6749903764859953.mp4?versionId=7gBkXjVCtUsf_dDGJip iEB3l4jVp4FJ7

To4
03-30-2016, 07:20 PM
Fuqing snitch ass D'angelo... You don't post it in the internet.. You could just tell that to Iggy and that is it..

It's your teamates/friends life not yours. he gonna get shanked soon.

raprap
03-30-2016, 07:27 PM
I feel bad for Russell. It was a dumb mistake and he needs to get through it. If the Lakers trade him for peanuts because of this.. :facepalm

SexSymbol
03-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Russell is a smart man.
Never really liked him before, but now I do.
You can't cheat on your girlfriend and get away with that, men do not do that, and keeping this away from iggy would be a bitch move.
Kobe did the same thing back in the day, the right thing.
This is what real men are made of.

coin24
03-30-2016, 07:32 PM
Just get rid of young he fkn sucks..

Keep Randle Clarkson and dangelo and scrap the rest

ISHGoat
03-30-2016, 07:36 PM
Russell is a smart man.
You can't cheat on your girlfriend and get away with that, men do not do that, and keeping this away from iggy would be a bitch move.

L

red1
03-30-2016, 07:36 PM
I wouldn't blame young if he gave this kid a beat down in the locker room. 20 years old = no excuse for that snake shit. Doesn't even matter if it's unintentional or not.

What? No. The only thing they post about is the team and player they are bandwagoning. No credit for hopping onto a championship bandwagon.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Russell is a smart man.

W

jk

Lebron23
03-30-2016, 07:55 PM
Young would be gone in the off season, but Russell is a terrible teammate.

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Smoke117 is not a Heat fan.

He's a Branvestite that pretends to be a Heat fan so that he can seem objective.

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 08:18 PM
Smoke117 is not a Heat fan.

He's a Branvestite that pretends to be a Heat fan so that he can seem objective.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rngE31q0PTHbO/giphy.gif

That's you and the rest of the trolls and losers who feel the need to do some stupid ass shit like that.

TheMarkMadsen
03-30-2016, 08:22 PM
oh no please don't tell me that the team hates D Russ

I'm sure that is really gonna hurt his feelings when they are all gone next year and barely able to get a contract in the league

CelticBaller
03-30-2016, 08:37 PM
finally found ISH's very own lowlife :applause:

Nilocon165
03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
Russell is a smart man.
Batman v Superman sucks

dazzer87
03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
Now there are rumors that Russell did it cause he wanted to break them up so he could hook up with Nick Young.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 08:44 PM
Now there are rumors that Russell did it cause he wanted to break them up so he could hook up with Nick Young.
no coming back from that if true:facepalm

Didn't he realize that Nick Young would hate him? This plan only works if D'Angelo doesn't take the video himself.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't blame young if he gave this kid a beat down in the locker room. 20 years old = no excuse for that snake shit. Doesn't even matter if it's unintentional or not.

What? No. The only thing they post about is the team and player they are bandwagoning. No credit for hopping onto a championship bandwagon.
Sorry, we're just the best fanbase. You Craptors fans will never truly understand what it's like to be a true basketball fan.

Fudge
03-30-2016, 08:47 PM
Los AngeLes Lakers

D'AngeLo RuseLL

Nick Young

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 08:48 PM

https://kobowritinglife.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/plot-twist-ahead-sign.jpg

LakersForlife
03-30-2016, 08:56 PM
bros before hoes.. still though keep russell and trade nick

SCdac
03-30-2016, 08:58 PM
I bet it's hella awkward in that Lakers locker room nowadays :roll:

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 09:02 PM
Russell has apologized and Nick accepted the apology.

STORY OVER.

LAL Fam will continue:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 09:09 PM
Russell has apologized and Nick accepted the apology.

STORY OVER.

LAL Fam will continue:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Yeah...because that wasn't just for the media. Everyone forgives someone days later after they **** with a relationship they are in...right? Lakers PR at work.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 09:12 PM
This ain't over. Not by a long shot. The general public might forget. But in the locker room? On the court? That shit is never forgotten.

Mean Joe Bean
03-30-2016, 09:12 PM
ArbitraryWater
SexSymbol

If one of your boys cheats on his girl, you would go snitching to his girl? :facepalm

I hope you two are females.. If not, consider a sex change. Yall two herb-ass punks need a good ass-kicking.

Not promoting cheating or anything, but it's not your place to tell her. Cheaters usually get caught anyway. Let him get caught on his own.. Snitching on your boy is the ultimate punk move. Your man card needs to be revoked..

livingby3's
03-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Yeah...because that wasn't just for the media. Everyone forgives someone days later after they **** with a relationship they are in...right? Lakers PR at work.

Give the dude a break, probably never been in a relationship or have friends

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Young spoke first. Just said no questions don't wanna talk about his personal life. This is between him and Russell. He did not look like a happy camper.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 09:38 PM
GOAT press conference apology.

3'Angelo is redeemed.

LongLiveTheKing
03-30-2016, 09:43 PM
GOAT press conference apology.

3'Angelo is redeemed.
He said he didn't know if Nick Young accepted his apology.

oh the horror
03-30-2016, 09:44 PM
nick young looking like he's been sleeping on the couch at home. Between getting caught up supposedly sexually harassing old ladies and this the guy has been having one hell of a 2 week span.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 09:47 PM
nick young looking like he's been sleeping on the couch at home. Between getting caught up supposedly sexually harassing old ladies and this the guy has been having one hell of a 2 week span.

Wonder if the timing is a coincidence? The video was shot in December and just leaked now?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-30-2016, 10:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce1s-FQWEAAaa24.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

Nick gotta beat that lil shts ass sumthn serious

Im Still Ballin
03-30-2016, 10:12 PM

OH DAMN NIGHA. FOH THIS SHIT 0-100 REAL QUICK

REAL TALK

TomCat
03-30-2016, 10:16 PM
ship that nick young outta here. He's a cancer and an immature idiot anyways. what 30 year old hangs with 19 year olds

CavaliersFTW
03-30-2016, 10:19 PM

What does "What I accept ?" mean? Going to need a translator please

Stringer Bell
03-30-2016, 10:28 PM
ArbitraryWater
SexSymbol

If one of your boys cheats on his girl, you would go snitching to his girl? :facepalm

I hope you two are females.. If not, consider a sex change. Yall two herb-ass punks need a good ass-kicking.

Not promoting cheating or anything, but it's not your place to tell her. Cheaters usually get caught anyway. Let him get caught on his own.. Snitching on your boy is the ultimate punk move. Your man card needs to be revoked..

People must be trolling. No one can seriously be defending Russell RECORDING Young's admissions of cheating and leaking it to the media. Even if he didn't leak it and his video was "stolen", what the hell are you doing recording it without the guy's knowledge anyway?

Young's infidelities are his personal business, none of Russell's business. If he really was so bothered by it, then he should have done it like Mike Singletary did with Walter Payton. He talked to him one-on-one and told him he didn't like what Payton was doing.

Not secretly recording the conversation.

KungFuJoe
03-30-2016, 10:29 PM
What does "What I accept ?" mean? Going to need a translator please

I think he's saying that he hasn't accepted Russell's apology. I guess some reports were coming out that he did.

LongLiveTheKing
03-30-2016, 10:54 PM
Is anyone passing to the snitch in tonight's game?

gilalizard
03-30-2016, 11:10 PM
At least the Lakers have returned to form in the drama department.

Now if they could just learn to play basketball.

LongLiveTheKing
03-31-2016, 12:27 AM
The fans booed him when he was introduced before the game :oldlol: :oldlol:

dazzer87
03-31-2016, 12:49 AM
The fans booed him when he was introduced before the game :oldlol: :oldlol:
:applause:

DCL
03-31-2016, 01:13 AM
d'angelo russell's dumb-assery is off the charts

Nick Young
03-31-2016, 01:16 AM
He just lead the Lakers to a win vs one of the East's top playoff teams.

Every player was giving him high fives throughout the game.

LongLiveTheKing
03-31-2016, 01:21 AM

They still hate him it's over for him :roll:

TomCat
03-31-2016, 01:21 AM

clarkson did

BallsOut
03-31-2016, 01:22 AM

The state of the lakers franchise may be bad, but they still whooped the Heat's ass tonight.

Lakers got trust issues and they still beat the Heat. Says a lot about the Heat's own mental state :oldlol:

Wade's Rings
03-31-2016, 01:26 AM
The state of the lakers franchise may be bad, but they still whooped the Heat's ass tonight.

Lakers got trust issues and they still beat the Heat. Says a lot about the Heat's own mental state :oldlol:

They won on a Game-winning shot that's beating Miami's ass?

The Heat missed shots today and didn't hustle their mental state is fine. This loss pissed me off but you're overreacting with this post.

BallsOut
03-31-2016, 01:29 AM
They won on a Game-winning shot that's beating Miami's ass?

The Heat missed shots today and didn't hustle their mental state is fine. This loss pissed me off but you're overreacting with this post.

Lakers had no business winning this game. They were down 15 at one point. Heat should have blew them out by 20+ points. That's mental weakness. Not a good sign for the Heat just 8 games leading into the playoffs.

Wade's Rings
03-31-2016, 01:47 AM
Lakers had no business winning this game. They were down 15 at one point. Heat should have blew them out by 20+ points. That's mental weakness. Not a good sign for the Heat just 8 games leading into the playoffs.

The bench struggled today and let up and Richardson didn't look confident but I wouldn't worry.

kamil
03-31-2016, 01:54 AM
Send him to Cleveland. I heard LeBron* needs more help.

Pointguard
03-31-2016, 02:09 AM
Russell is a smart man.

Time for a new screen name eh???

Pointguard
03-31-2016, 02:10 AM
"The Los Angeles Lakers, sputtering to the end of Kobe Bryant's farewell season with the worst record in franchise history, face a fresh crisis involving prized rookie point guard D'Angelo Russell, according to team sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped...

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

And he might have ruined a marriage and whoever else that might take him serious.

Nick Young
03-31-2016, 02:28 AM
The night is darkest just before the dawn.

SpaceJam
03-31-2016, 02:59 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDm0riioC6X/

Bobcats2013
03-31-2016, 03:05 AM
The night is darkest just before the dawn.

my nikka let it go it's a goodgame.

this isnt even a nikka thing, there are sisters out there that hate betches that snitch. its a universal thing. you dont snitch on your nikkas period. no trust ever, in a team sport where u need trust to succeed.

Overdrive
03-31-2016, 03:06 AM
And he might have ruined a marriage and whoever else that might take him serious.

Nick Young ruined that himself. She might've found out one way or another.

D'Angelo is a retard though. How can he he believe it was a good thing to record a teammate especially saying such things?

Doesn't matter if he leaked it himself or not.

SpaceJam
03-31-2016, 03:08 AM
Kobe used Lamar's recovery as an example for Russell of how thinge can feel like there's no hope and time has a way of healing

D'Angelo says Kobe helped to get his mind right before the game, telling him "You've got to just play."

LeaderBE

oh the horror
03-31-2016, 03:12 AM
Mike Trudell via Twitter:

"Kobe said Russell spoke to his teammates tonight. Said there was understanding, that nobody else in the room is perfect."

LongLiveTheKing
03-31-2016, 03:49 AM

"Kobe said Russell spoke to his teammates tonight. Said there was understanding, that nobody else in the room is perfect."

Kobe knows :oldlol:

Nick Young
03-31-2016, 03:55 AM

GOATbe.

Conciliationbe.

It's obvious that Russell was hacked and this video wasn't meant to be seen. Nick Young is taking the hit but he's a shit influence on the team anyways so it's good if this drives him out of town.

LongLiveTheKing
03-31-2016, 04:13 AM
GOATbe.

Conciliationbe.

It's obvious that Russell was hacked and this video wasn't meant to be seen. Nick Young is taking the hit but he's a shit influence on the team anyways so it's good if this drives him out of town.

Why would he even record it in the first place?

Spurs5Rings2014
03-31-2016, 04:36 AM

Because he's a snitch. L.A. is finished for the next 20 years.

fiddy
03-31-2016, 04:39 AM
Salty AF

LongLiveTheKing
03-31-2016, 04:52 AM
Yup exactly.

Spurs m8
03-31-2016, 06:26 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bobo.gif

raprap
03-31-2016, 10:00 AM
Russell got wires on his veins, wires on his veins.

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:11 AM
Kobe taught him his snitching ways.