PDA

View Full Version : Either Lue gets fired or LeBron leaves.

Real14
03-30-2016, 07:52 AM
I think this will happen sometime after bron becomes 2/7 in June.

Who agrees?

Nilocon165
03-30-2016, 08:04 AM
Ultraviolet is a 2006 American dystopian science fiction action thriller film written and directed by Kurt Wimmer and produced by Screen Gems. It stars Milla Jovovich as Violet Song, Cameron Bright as Six, and Nick Chinlund as Ferdinand Daxus. It was released in North America on March 3, 2006. The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on June 27, 2006.

The film follows Violet Song Jat Shariff (Jovovich), a woman infected with hemoglophagia, a fictional vampire-like disease, in a future dystopia where anyone infected with the contagious disease is immediately sentenced to death. With her advanced martial arts, a group of rebel hemophages, and a boy named Six (Bright), whose blood may contain a cure for the disease, Violet goes on a mission to overthrow the futuristic government and defeat Ferdinand Daxus (Chinlund).

A novelization of the film was written by Yvonne Navarro, with more back-story and character development. The book differs from the film in a number of ways, including a more ambiguous ending and the removal of some of the more improbable plot twists. An anime series titled Ultraviolet: Code 044 was released by the Japanese anime satellite television network Animax, and created by Madhouse.[3] Because of its many similarities with Equilibrium and because they share the same director, the film is often considered to be Equilibrium's spiritual successor.

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:07 AM
Get off that stick already Silicon165. All because u on your period doesn't mean you have to take it out on us:coleman:

Nilocon165
03-30-2016, 08:18 AM
Aren't you that poster who claims that melo is better than bron?

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:20 AM
Aren't you that poster who claims that melo is better than bron?
No:biggums: I said he should be because of his potential tho.

aj1987
03-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Dude's going to be 32 in like 2 month and you're still waiting on his potential. :oldlol:

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:25 AM
Dude's going to be 32 in like 2 month and you're still waiting on his potential. :oldlol:
It all depends if he gets better teammates in tha future. He desperately needs a great pg to help him.

JohnMax
03-30-2016, 08:28 AM
The dude your arguing with created this thread

Lebron James didn't even play and people are blaming him for the loss. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402553)

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:31 AM

Lebron James didn't even play and people are blaming him for the loss. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402553)
Yea I was posting in that thread too:lol. What a bitch:oldlol:

aj1987
03-30-2016, 08:32 AM
It all depends if he gets better teammates in tha future. He desperately needs a great pg to help him.
:facepalm

Dude could play with PEAK MJ and PEAK Magic, he still wouldn't be as good as LeBron. That's a FACT.

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:35 AM
:facepalm

Dude could play with PEAK MJ and PEAK Magic, he still wouldn't be as good as LeBron. That's a FACT.
With the right team he would at least have a better finals record than him tho.

aj1987
03-30-2016, 08:48 AM
With the right team he would at least have a better finals record than him tho.
No shit, Sherlock. Give any elite player in the history of the game the right team, and they'd win rings.

Real14
03-30-2016, 08:50 AM
No shit, Sherlock. Give any elite player in the history of the game the right team, and they'd win rings.
So how come Bron lost 4 times in tha finals with super teams then? I doubt Melo would go out like that if he had superteams.

aj1987
03-30-2016, 08:54 AM
So how come Bron lost 4 times in tha finals with super teams then? I doubt Melo would go out like that if he had superteams.
The '07 Cavs, '14 Heat, and the '15 Cavs were not even close to being super teams. Melo would't go out like that, because he wouldn't even make the PO's with those teams.

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 09:03 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 09:04 AM
Agreed, he would probably still miss the Finals.

Real14
03-30-2016, 09:04 AM
The '07 Cavs, '14 Heat, and the '15 Cavs were not even close to being super teams. Melo would't go out like that, because he wouldn't even make the PO's with those teams.

15 cavs still had nice players on there. Bron wouldn't have a chance to make 2015 finals without superfriends Kevin love and Irving who was helping him during tha season.

14 heat had basically tha same roster they had in 2013. LeCramps ruined those finals

Nilocon165
03-30-2016, 09:08 AM

:roll: Nobody I've argued with has correct spelling or grammar so far.

Real14
03-30-2016, 09:15 AM
:roll: Nobody I've argued with has correct spelling or grammar so far.
You've just ethered yourself because your bullshit sentence is a straight up lie.:oldlol:

Nilocon165
03-30-2016, 09:16 AM
You've just ethered yourself because your bullshit sentence is a straight up lie.:oldlol:
??

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 09:16 AM
You are over using "ether."

Real14
03-30-2016, 09:18 AM
You are over using "ether."
Another hater talking shit:lol

aj1987
03-30-2016, 09:20 AM
15 cavs still had nice players on there. Bron wouldn't have a chance to make 2015 finals without superfriends Kevin love and Irving who was helping him during tha season.
But nice players you mean JR and Shump, who were given away by the NY Kucks for nothing? How about Delly? :oldlol:

For the series, the 3 guys who played the 3rd, 4th, and 5th highest minutes managed to score a combined 25.5 points on sub 40% TS. 29% FG% and 28% 3pt%.

According to Tom Haberstroh of ESPN, James accounted for 38.3% of Cleveland's points in the Finals, the second-highest percentage of team points in Finals history. He is edged only by Michael Jordan scoring 38.4% of the Bulls' points in the 1993 Finals, which Chicago won.

He was responsible for an average of 57.7 points per game on points he either scored or assisted on; which in turn, accounted for 62% of the Cavaliers

Jasper
03-30-2016, 09:22 AM
I think this will happen sometime after bron becomes 2/7 in June.

Who agrees?
weak a$$ opening post

Dray n Klay
03-30-2016, 09:25 AM
Either way OP is still a f*****

choppermagic
03-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Geez, i know it makes me sound old, but not too long ago, potential meant you could lead a team to greatness with your talents and skill. It DID NOT mean, you could win if you had a team full of HOF players who could win without you anyway and you just rode the coat tails to a win.

PP34Deuce
03-30-2016, 10:41 AM
Lue won't get judgement from me until the playoffs.

If you saw that Houston game, you saw Lue mix lineups and played guys buried on the bench more minutes.

Cleveland is cocky. They don't respect Toronto and know they are at least locked up for the 2 seed if Toronto wins more games. Toronto has lost lately and Cleveland still has a 2.5 game lead with 8 games to go. Cleveland could care less about that 1 seed.

zeerghit
03-30-2016, 10:46 AM
better question is how dumb is real14? man this boy is smth, NEW YORK material

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 10:50 AM
Another hater talking shit:lol
I'm just pointing out that ether and slayed are when there are great insults. Somebody simply making a statement that is not fully accurate is not "ethering" themselves.

Jasper
03-30-2016, 10:55 AM
cleverland trying to do what was in miami - committee whole heartedly for a chip.

They have a PG that still hasn't figured that out ,,, what the coaching staff should do is make him an off guard to use his offense , but not his leadership.
Let Bron run the show cause Love and the rest of the team is all in.

Problem to late in the season to do it. :(

miggyme1
03-30-2016, 11:14 AM
cleverland trying to do what was in miami - committee whole heartedly for a chip.

They have a PG that still hasn't figured that out ,,, what the coaching staff should do is make him an off guard to use his offense , but not his leadership.
Let Bron run the show cause Love and the rest of the team is all in.

Problem to late in the season to do it. :(

Its a easy fix and I been saying it for a while now.......start LeBron at the 4...........kevin love has been reduced to 6th man IMO...when you become one dimensional or you only excel at doing one thing and that's not on a consistent basis you belong on the bench. Put LeBron at the four and have him play a draymond green type role!

TYCRO
03-30-2016, 11:26 AM
I bet Lue is fired, LeBron leaves, then Lue is replaced with Paul Silas.

PP34Deuce
03-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Its a easy fix and I been saying it for a while now.......start LeBron at the 4...........kevin love has been reduced to 6th man IMO...when you become one dimensional or you only excel at doing one thing and that's not on a consistent basis you belong on the bench. Put LeBron at the four and have him play a draymond green type role!

One thing I like about Cleveland is they can do different lineups...

Love is effective against less physical front courts and shorter front courts.

warriorfan
03-30-2016, 12:11 PM
Real is keeping these fakkits shook :lol

toneloc103
03-30-2016, 01:59 PM

Wait... you conider that first cavs team with Pavlovic and Larry Hughes, and donyell marshall and drew gooden a super team?

You consider last years team without Kyrie and Love a suger team? GTFOH

Jasper
03-30-2016, 02:18 PM

lov the fact posters are comparing War players with other team players :banghead:

Love under Lue , when he became coach was doing an up tempo game with Love as the recipient.

Smoke117
03-30-2016, 02:46 PM
You may legitimately be the stupidest son of a bitch here...and that's saying a lot.

Real14
03-30-2016, 02:53 PM
You may legitimately be the stupidest son of a bitch here...and that's saying a lot.
How?:lol U just mad cuz I make valid statements against your two boyfriends, Wade and Bron :oldlol: