PDA

View Full Version : Donald J. Trump causing a Norwegian halfbreed to melt in front of our eyes

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 09:19 AM
Delete

TYCRO
03-30-2016, 11:33 AM
:wtf:

Now I'm curious what the original post was.

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 01:58 PM
I was referring to kurple (since he claims to hate when people identify him as his white half :lol :facepalm ). He was melting down over the Trump posts on the first page and trying to bump them off with a bunch of spam.

Looked like he logged off and the mods eventually started deleting them so I tried to delete mine.

tomtucker
03-30-2016, 02:03 PM
so kurple is not a true norwegian, but a bastard half breed ?........that explains his love for leeching migrants and rapefugees......fukk you kpurple , hope an arab fukks your asshole till it

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]so kurple is not a true norwegian, but a bastard half breed ?........that explains his love for leeching migrants and rapefugees......fukk you kpurple , hope an arab fukks your asshole till it

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
RIP Snoreway
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2q1wayt.jpg

Labissiere
03-30-2016, 04:28 PM
I was referring to kurple (since he claims to hate when people identify him as his white half :lol :facepalm ). He was melting down over the Trump posts on the first page and trying to bump them off with a bunch of spam.

Looked like he logged off and the mods eventually started deleting them so I tried to delete mine.
Not sure why he thought that spam would help.

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 04:36 PM
Not sure why he thought that spam would help.

He was just having one of these:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NjXemUgOTLE/hqdefault.jpg

fiddy
03-30-2016, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]so kurple is not a true norwegian, but a bastard half breed ?........that explains his love for leeching migrants and rapefugees......fukk you kpurple , hope an arab fukks your asshole till it

KyrieTheFuture
03-30-2016, 04:53 PM
Doesnt matter really, he still lives in the most depressing country in Europe.
You've never been to Europe

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 05:01 PM
The Shookening is beginning. Dems are getting shook and cannot stop shaking.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 05:02 PM
He's saying that Norway, kurple's homeland, is depressing. And he's right. Pretty sure it has the highest suicide rate in Europe, this DESPITE being so rich and apparently having the most "freedom" and "standards of living".

fiddy
03-30-2016, 05:02 PM
:roll:

Akrazotile
03-30-2016, 05:12 PM
He's saying that Norway, kurple's homeland, is depressing. And he's right. Pretty sure it has the highest suicide rate in Europe, this DESPITE being so rich and apparently having the most "freedom" and "standards of living".

This is what happens in rich countries. Average people become consumed with political guilt, they have abundant free time spent staring at themselves in the bathroom mirror and wishing they had a difference face they could selfie on Facebook, they have no interest in nature and philosophy and other satisfying pursuits.

Kingdoms turn to cuckoldoms.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 05:25 PM
http://oi63.tinypic.com/i5r5ed.jpg