PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Talking About Trading Jimmy Butler This Summer.....

Dro
03-31-2016, 09:52 AM
https://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/Jimmy_Butler/4419886/the-verticals-chris-mannix-is-reporting-that-the-bulls-have

"The Vertical's Chris Mannix is reporting that the Bulls have "legitimate interest" in trading Jimmy Butler this summer.
It's clear that the Bulls need a roster shakeup, but Butler is their best asset by far and is under contract for four more years, meaning it would take a monster offer to acquire him. His knee has been a major concern recently and his play on the court has suffered because of it, so he could be shut down if the Bulls decide to pull the plug on the season."

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Rudy Gay for Jimmy Butler

Ger er' done Vlade!

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:05 AM
Rudy Gay for Jimmy Butler

Ger er' done Vlade!
What about Butler and Noah for Cousins?

Spurs5Rings2014
03-31-2016, 10:07 AM
We could use him.

Parker
Butler
Leonard
Aldridge
Duncan

coin24
03-31-2016, 10:07 AM
Prob smarter to move rose, Noah, butler etc..
Rose to NY would be nice to see

Bulls gonna Bulls though:oldlol:

Wally450
03-31-2016, 10:08 AM
Bradley and a 1st for Jimmy.

nathanjizzle
03-31-2016, 10:08 AM
rose and butlers talents overlap eachother. one of them has to go. also pau gasol is really bad at defense so he should go as well. noah is good at defense but bad at offense so he should go too. the only players i would keep would be portis, mcdermott and mirotic. Coach hoiberg shouldnt go, but rather die.

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2016, 10:09 AM
Noah is injury riddled and over the hill

We can get more for Cousins

nathanjizzle
03-31-2016, 10:12 AM
We could use him.

Parker
Butler
Leonard
Aldridge
Duncan

mother of god.

nathanjizzle
03-31-2016, 10:12 AM

cousins has character issues that wouldnt bode well with the bulls organization. im sure they wouldnt really consider him because of that.

Gileraracer
03-31-2016, 10:17 AM
Butler is great on D and solid on O, i don't think they should trade him.

Build around Portis, Butler, McDermott and Mirotic and get rid of the rest. They will not get any worse without the other guys.

Haymaker
03-31-2016, 10:17 AM
We could use him.

Parker
Butler
Leonard
Aldridge
Duncan

:rockon:

Papaya Petee
03-31-2016, 10:21 AM
rose and butlers talents overlap eachother. one of them has to go. also pau gasol is really bad at defense so he should go as well. noah is good at defense but bad at offense so he should go too. the only players i would keep would be portis, mcdermott and mirotic. Coach hoiberg shouldnt go, but rather die.

:roll:

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:23 AM
Noah is injury riddled and over the hill

We can get more for Cousins
You overestimate Cousins. The guy has character issues and the Kings are only celebrating their first 30 win season with the guy :lol

If anything, I hesitate if I'm the Bulls because of character issues.

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:23 AM
cousins has character issues that wouldnt bode well with the bulls organization. im sure they wouldnt really consider him because of that.
Do Bulls have a history of avoiding character issue guys? I'm aware that Cousins comes with pros and cons. Some teams will chance it. Any particular reason the Bulls are a team that wouldn't?

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:24 AM
:roll:
Growing tall hair is a talent. This is why Rose and Butler don't need to be on the same team. There can only be one.

Ca$H
03-31-2016, 10:24 AM
We could use him.

Parker
Butler
Leonard
Aldridge
Duncan

LOL. You do know what a trade is right?

Im Still Ballin
03-31-2016, 10:25 AM
You overestimate Cousins. The guy has character issues and the Kings are only celebrating their first 30 win season with the guy :lol

If anything, I hesitate if I'm the Bulls because of character issues.
Hey I don't think he's that good, but we can get more than Butler and Noah for him

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Hey I don't think he's that good, but we can get more than Butler and Noah for him
He's not that good but even with behavior issues he can net more than a 26 year old 2 time all-star (more to come) who is good at offense and defense along with a legit defensive center who is a 2 time former all-star himself? Please, tell me about this magical package Cousins could net.

keep-itreal
03-31-2016, 10:31 AM
I hear Lebron needs more help

Papaya Petee
03-31-2016, 10:31 AM
Growing tall hair is a talent. This is why Rose and Butler don't need to be on the same team. There can only be one.
Oh, in that case my mistake. :cheers:

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
I hear Lebron needs more help
He should go to the Warriors. If he does though, I'm sure his fans will be upset if Joe Johnson doesn't follow.

Ca$H
03-31-2016, 10:35 AM
Harrison Barnes sign and trade for Jimmy Butler if Durant doesn't sign.

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Barbosa
Butler/Iggy
Draygod/Looney
Bogut/Ezeli

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:38 AM
Harrison Barnes sign and trade for Jimmy Butler if Durant doesn't sign.

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Barbosa
Butler/Iggy
Draygod/Looney
Bogut/Ezeli
Do both and have Butler off the bench.

MMM
03-31-2016, 10:43 AM
The Celtics might be an option here

top 4 pick and young role player for Butler??? obviously if the pick turns out to be top 2 a trade could work a lot easier.

Is butler the ray allen to Durant's KG???

The Celtics do have cap to sign 2 max players so the timing of any Butler trade will be crucial.

it will never happen but the Celtics need to sign Durant and Horford (or comparable player)

then complete the butler trade
top 4 pick + one or two of Smart/Crowder/Bradley for Butler

IT/Rozier
Butler/Hunter
Durnat/
Sully/KO
Horford

plus whatever remaining picks
and that should probably be used in acquiring the next frustrated star player.

SpaceJam
03-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Can we trade Gar and Paxson instead? Maybe Freddie as the kicker

SwishSquared
03-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Could see Boston, Philly, Denver, Portland, Phoenix, T-Wolves, and New Orleans all bidding.

I feel that Boston (draft picks and young guards) and Philly (Okafor + LAL pick) can potentially put together the best package.

warriorfan
03-31-2016, 11:18 AM
bulls need to blow it up and rebuild

Fire Colangelo
03-31-2016, 11:27 AM
I'd love him on the raps :(

miggyme1
03-31-2016, 12:22 PM

NEGATIVE. tHEY HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DVELOP CHEMISTRY...THEY COULD DEFINITELY MAKE A GREAT BACKCOURT JUST NEED TIME AND THEY NEED TO STAY HEALTHY TO GET A GOOD RYHTHM

Levity
03-31-2016, 12:31 PM
since everyones dropping shitty trade ideas, ill follow the lead

randle+clarkson :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

HurricaneKid
03-31-2016, 01:31 PM

Noah isn't even under contract.

WTF?

Jasper
03-31-2016, 04:37 PM
Bucks have MCW and Monroe ,, and a 1st rounder.

Great trade for Bull :pimp:

-----------
We'll take your center , you can have Hanson too....

NugzFan
03-31-2016, 07:33 PM
We could use him.

Parker
Butler
Leonard
Aldridge
Duncan

Who would you trade for him?

bdreason
03-31-2016, 08:16 PM
I would trade everyone but Butler.

BlackWhiteGreen
03-31-2016, 09:06 PM
since everyones dropping shitty trade ideas, ill follow the lead

randle+clarkson :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

If Clarkson was on a longer term deal it's not even that horrible, but Bulls could definitely do better. Someone's going to get a helluva deal out of Philly or Boston one of these days and I'm worried it'll be Boston.

Id want to wait to see where the pick ends up. Trade value is pretty poor at #6, but the potential is very difficult to give up if you get #2. Ultimately if it was #2 plus non-starter, non-Smart players (or even including a future pick) I'd go for it. Obviously the pipe dream is Durant as a FA plus a big trade, Cousins or Butler looking the most likely. Tell me an East team that could beat:

Thomas/Smart
Butler/Bradley
Durant
Crowder
Johnson/Olynyk

TYCRO
03-31-2016, 10:59 PM
Noah isn't even under contract.

WTF?
Please forgive me for not memorizing the contracts of every player.

FireDavidKahn
03-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Lavine
5th pick
Shabazz

GET IT DONE

KelticForce1349
03-31-2016, 11:42 PM
I would trade everyone but Butler.

Thank you. If the Bulls actually trade Jimmy Butler I am officially done with them as my team. No kidding. I will probably go with the Spurs now that I live in Texas and they are the so respectable.

Roundball_Rock
09-04-2020, 09:10 PM
:cry: