PDA

View Full Version : American Flag Deemed Unacceptable 'Political Statement' At Harvard

9erempiree
03-31-2016, 04:03 PM
You guys didn't believe me when I said chanting USA USA USA is deemed racist and flying the American flag is deemed racist too.

Well...here it is....this is coming out of Harvard too.:facepalm

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4547/american-flag-deemed-unacceptable-political-robert-kraychik

Akrazotile
03-31-2016, 04:08 PM
“It is time to stop focusing on feelings as the criteria for speech and actions on the college campus,” concluded Huebner in her article.

^ Yup.

The problem unfortunately is that liberal guys are the weakest and least masculine, and they KNOW the only way they could possibly attract a girl is by trying to act like one, and be 'different' from all the macho guys.

Sadly, betas always outnumber the alphas. Cuckold dudes who have no pride in themselves are desperate to cling to this new world where being as feminine as possible makes you 'cool'.

Even though, the funny thing is, girls will use cuckold guys like that as leverage for their own agenda. But no woman is actually attracted to the idea of fvcking a sensitive pu$$y like rmwg, phantomsheep, etc.

UK2K
03-31-2016, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE]In another incident, a female student

Nick Young
03-31-2016, 04:27 PM
Harvard has gone full retard.

UK2K
03-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Harvard has gone full retard.

I believe it was Harvard who also got the Library of Congress to change the term 'illegal immigrant' to 'non-citizen'. :lol :lol :lol

Since they 'jump the border' (as I would jump a fence or jump a creek), I believe border jumper is a pretty accurate term for illegal immigrants.

But, you can't call it like it is anymore. Like you can't call a fat person fat, or a black person black, or an illegal an illegal.

Nick Young
03-31-2016, 05:37 PM
If they are an immigrant who breaks immigration or visa law, they are an illegal immigrant.

Changing the definitions of words to suit the narrative is some genuine Orwellian shit. It's what happens in totalitarian regimes.

Does no one realize this?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

NumberSix
03-31-2016, 06:01 PM
If they are an immigrant who breaks immigration or visa law, they are an illegal immigrant.

Changing the definitions of words to suit the narrative is some genuine Orwellian shit. It's what happens in totalitarian regimes.

Does no one realize this?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
We do. That's why I make a point of only using "illegal ALIEN". To make sure the checkers-players of the world don't have too hard a time telling the difference between "LEGAL immigrants" and "ILLEGAL immigrants".