PDA

View Full Version : 2019-2020 All NBA Team

HurricaneKid
03-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Now that 25 of the 30 teams have all but been eliminated from the playoffs lets look towards the future.

Who is going to be on the All NBA team in 4 years?

FreezingTsmoove
03-31-2016, 05:21 PM
Lonzo Ball
Ingram
Simmons
Embiid
Towns

Dennis Smith
Buddy Hield
Marvin Bagley
Harry Giles
Deandre Ayton

Trae Young
Tyus Jones
Rawle Alkins
Andrew Wiggins
Jahlil Okafor

Devin Booker also

HurricaneKid
03-31-2016, 06:00 PM
1st Team
Anthony Davis
KAT
Kawhi
Giannis
RWB

2nd Team
Boogie
KD
PG13
Kyrie
Curry

3rd Team
Gobert/Drummond
Simmons
Jabari
Dame
Wall

I had a hard time with the Guards. I don't know what young guards are going to make the jump. Lots of bigs though.

Gotterdammerung
03-31-2016, 06:12 PM
We all know that in 2020, this thread will be a time capsule, containing the predictions of idiots, providing amusement to the next generation of trolls. Just search for 5 year old threads of the same and laugh at the predictions of the previous round of idiots.
:oldlol:

feyki
03-31-2016, 06:22 PM
Lilliard
Booker
Kawhi
Skal
Davis

hateraid
03-31-2016, 09:47 PM
Lonzo Ball
Ingram
Simmons
Embiid
Towns

Dennis Smith
Buddy Hield
Marvin Bagley
Harry Giles
Deandre Ayton

Trae Young
Tyus Jones
Rawle Alkins
Andrew Wiggins
Jahlil Okafor

Devin Booker also

Please tell me about how players drafted 3 years ago are all NBA first team now?

FreezingTsmoove
04-01-2016, 05:13 AM
Please tell me about how players drafted 3 years ago are all NBA first team now?

I dont understand your question

This is simply my 2020 All Nba Team like the op asked us to list

I included current HS NBA prospects. All 5 star prospects. Im a little biased I included my favorite HS players right now but Marvin Bagley and Lonzo Ball are future all stars

Im Still Ballin
04-01-2016, 05:28 AM
Lebron will be all-star + 1st team

Just watch

31 in 15-16

35 in 19-20

raprap
04-01-2016, 05:29 AM
Pg - Wall
Sg - Thompson
Sf - Kawhi
Pf - Lebron
C - KAT

Prime_Shaq
04-01-2016, 06:11 AM
Devin Booker

SsKSpurs21
04-01-2016, 12:12 PM
no love for prozingis?

he will be an allstar

Kblaze8855
04-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Do people think Curry is likely to get worse at anything significant in 3 years?

HurricaneKid
04-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Do people think Curry is likely to get worse at anything significant in 3 years?

He will be 32 and will be slower. Without the ability to separate from defenders he will be a lesser player.

Of course, I still had him second team. And he might be the only over 30 player I had on any of the 3 teams.

TYCRO
04-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Tim Duncan will be on the all-defensive team.

Kblaze8855
04-01-2016, 12:28 PM
4 years from today he will be 2 weeks into 32. Im not sure hes the type to show decline at that rate. Most everyone is less athletic at his age than at 20-21 too. But he keeps getting better. I didnt see how he had room to improve as a shooter/scorer 2 years ago. And then he had back to back MVP seasons still getting better. Hes an odd case. Nash like perhaps.

HurricaneKid
04-01-2016, 12:54 PM
4 years from today he will be 2 weeks into 32. Im not sure hes the type to show decline at that rate. Most everyone is less athletic at his age than at 20-21 too. But he keeps getting better. I didnt see how he had room to improve as a shooter/scorer 2 years ago. And then he had back to back MVP seasons still getting better. Hes an odd case. Nash like perhaps.

Peak athleticism should occur ~26-29. So he is peaking where most folks do. After 30 its a consistent slide. Obviously those who don't require that athleticism as much won't slide as far.

Nash
04-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Irving
CJ McCollum
Lebron
Davis
Towns

Kblaze8855
04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Peak athleticism should occur ~26-29. So he is peaking where most folks do. After 30 its a consistent slide. Obviously those who don't require that athleticism as much won't slide as far.

Eh....there are an awful lot of examples one could cite going both ways. Im sure there are studies all over the place but really....watching players....the guys coming up on 30 dont seem to do the things they did early in their careers. Of course its case by case...and plenty of people maintain. Some get more serious about taking care of themselves...there are many outside factors like that. But id have a hard time believing humans just naturally peak as athletes as they approach 30. If only for nagging injuries that all athletes suffer your peak would start to decline.

And it would vary heavily by sport studied. Im sure the peak for a bowler or golfer isnt what it is for a track star.

Addition...

Seems one study showing that athletes decline on average at 26.1....says swimmers peak at 21. I can see that. Less room for better technique to make up for losing raw physical gifts.

I bet tennis players peak early as hell too.

feyki
04-01-2016, 01:40 PM
no love for prozingis?

he will be an allstar

Absolutely . If i don't think Skal will dominate the league , i would choose Porzi .

Im Still Ballin
04-01-2016, 01:52 PM
You are absolutely right. You have a keen eye for athletic types. We all know Curry isn't that type of athlete. Nash is the perfect comparison. These guys thrive by quick feet and a smooth transition of that with seamless ball handling/handles/dribbling. It's the fluid combination of quickness and skills. Jordan was also like this in a sense, except he also had a 44 inch vertical but for all intents and purposes he aged very well into his thirties.

Light point guards don't really lose quick feet that quickly... Tony Parker is still doing his thing and scoring above 50%. As long as Curry has that, combined with his handles, ball control, shooting and ridiculous release that can happen at any moment, the defense will be on their heels and he will get open shots. He's a shoe in for 20PPG well into his thirties, barring injury

Im Still Ballin
04-01-2016, 01:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/z5kXU72gDGC5i/giphy.gif
Parker in January this year

Still making quick moves and shaking young PGs