PDA

View Full Version : Kobe "snitch bch" Bryant fans i have a question for you

You Cant Ban Me
03-31-2016, 07:33 PM
How can you even stomach being a fan of his?He snitched on shaq unprovoked and ruined that man's marriage...like literally how can you even be a fan of his **** the sport of basketball how as a man can you look up to this guy???

Vancouver-Grizz
03-31-2016, 07:36 PM
How can you even stomach being a fan of his?He snitched on shaq unprovoked and ruined that man's marriage...like literally how can you even be a fan of his **** the sport of basketball how as a man can you look up to this guy???

How do you get up in the morning and not contemplate suicide?

Ca$H
03-31-2016, 07:41 PM

That was a private interrogation that was never meant to be leaked to the public. Blame the Eagle, Colorado police department.

dazzer87
03-31-2016, 07:48 PM
That was a private interrogation that was never meant to be leaked to the public. Blame the Eagle, Colorado police department.
So that makes it okay to rat out your own teammate? :facepalm

On top of that Cops didnt even ask about it Kome just gave it up...........

Inferno
03-31-2016, 07:50 PM

Yeah, no getting around this :biggums:

Dr Seuss
03-31-2016, 07:58 PM
besides 10 yr old and basement dwellers, who actually looks up to basketball players for anything besides basketball?

You Cant Ban Me
03-31-2016, 08:02 PM
besides 10 yr old and basement dwellers, who actually looks up to basketball players for anything besides basketball?
shut your punk ass up him as a snitch bitch overshadows anything he has ever done on the court

no one should look up to him for anything because he is a rat who ruined a man's marriage

Ca$H

Private interrogation under duress. Naming Shaq specifically kind of builds up his argument that NBA players cheat all the time but they pay women off to avoid false accusations. He could of said some of his teammates but naming a specific player just strengths the point he was trying to get across in order to defend himself against the accusation.

Dr Seuss
shut your punk ass up him as a snitch bitch overshadows anything he has ever done on the court

fck you!! talk to me like that again and ill report your scary ass!!!

You Cant Ban Me
03-31-2016, 08:05 PM
fck you!! talk to me like that again and ill report your scary ass!!!
a kobe fan snitching....im not surprised

Dray n Klay
03-31-2016, 08:05 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

dazzer87
03-31-2016, 08:09 PM
Private interrogation under duress. Naming Shaq specifically kind of builds up his argument that NBA players cheat all the time but they pay women off to avoid false accusations. He could of said some of his teammates but naming a specific player just strengths the point he was trying to get across in order to defend himself against the accusation.
:facepalm

WHY am i not surprised from a stan......

PickernRoller
03-31-2016, 08:58 PM

We all know you'll be running your ass like Forrest Gump if you made a statement like that in real life.

Yabba Dabba Doo!

$LakerGold
03-31-2016, 08:59 PM
As if.....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1838034/come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif