PDA

View Full Version : Why did LeBron fail to lead the team in +/- in any of the games of the 2015 Finals?

Monta Ellis MVP
04-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Hey guys, long time Pacer fan and fan of the Cavaliers as well checking in here.I have seen people disrespecting the Cavaliers' roster for the 2015 Finals. Our rotation was solid with Thompson and Mozgov controlling the paint and JR, Shumpert, and James Jones on the perimeter. All of these guys are quality players and most importantly can play good defense and knock down open three pointers. These are the types of teams that LeBron plays well with. I was really disappointed with LeBron's defense. He did not have to take as many shots as he did. In the one game where he took only 20 shots Mozgov had 28 points with 57%. If LeBron took a reduced load offensively and helped distribute the ball better and more efficiently and gave more of an effort on defense; I think the Cavs could of won it.

Interesting enough LeBron failed to lead the Cavs in +/- in any of the games...even their 2 victories. I hate to call players "empty stats" but it really looks that way for LeBron James in the 2015 Finals.

Dray n Klay
04-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Cause warriors only put their starters when LeBron was in the game

LAZERUSS
04-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Hey guys, long time Pacer fan and fan of the Cavaliers as well checking in here.I have seen people disrespecting the Cavaliers' roster for the 2015 Finals. Our rotation was solid with Thompson and Mozgov controlling the paint and JR, Shumpert, and James Jones on the perimeter. All of these guys are quality players and most importantly can play good defense and knock down open three pointers. These are the types of teams that LeBron plays well with. I was really disappointed with LeBron's defense. He did not have to take as many shots as he did. In the one game where he took only 20 shots Mozgov had 28 points with 57%. If LeBron took a reduced load offensively and helped distribute the ball better and more efficiently and gave more of an effort on defense; I think the Cavs could of won it.

Interesting enough LeBron failed to lead the Cavs in +/- in any of the games...even their 2 victories. I hate to call players "empty stats" but it really looks that way for LeBron James in the 2015 Finals.

Gotta love that + / - stat.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310203019

Chalmers had a higher + / -.

BTW, you can go thru each box score on a nightly basis and find a ton of examples of just how worthless that stat is.

Monta Ellis MVP
04-02-2016, 12:14 PM
Gotta love that + / - stat.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310203019

Chalmers had a higher + / -.

BTW, you can go thru each box score on a nightly basis and find a ton of examples of just how worthless that stat is.

You only showed one individual game which is easy. I know how for only one game it can be inaccurate, the thing is this is for an entire series, 6 games in a row. That means something.