Jasper
04-02-2016, 11:57 PM
28 points 17 boards 12 dimes in a loss to Pistons

Wish I would of seen it

kamil
04-03-2016, 12:04 AM
28 points 17 boards 12 dimes in a loss to Pistons

Wish I would of seen it

Who is this person named Would from the land of Seen?

Or did you mean to say 'would have' ?

guy
04-03-2016, 12:29 AM
This is why stats are misleading. He really wasn't as good as those numbers indicate. Took a lot of bad shots and shot like crap, and seemed very ball dominant. He's definitely had better games.

Milbuck
04-03-2016, 12:33 AM
This is why stats are misleading. He really wasn't as good as those numbers indicate. Took a lot of bad shots and shot like crap, and seemed very ball dominant. He's definitely had better games.
He's an awesome player but his breakout definitely seems to be getting to his head a bit. He goes into heroball iso mode sooo often, either that or a two-man game with Pau (who is garbage right now and one of the main reasons Chicago isn't in the playoffs). He needs to learn to play within the team more if he wants to truly enter superstar level.

SwishSquared
04-03-2016, 11:48 AM
He's an awesome player but his breakout definitely seems to be getting to his head a bit. He goes into heroball iso mode sooo often, either that or a two-man game with Pau (who is garbage right now and one of the main reasons Chicago isn't in the playoffs). He needs to learn to play within the team more if he wants to truly enter superstar level.I agree. I think a big problem is he doesn't trust enough of his current teammates or just doesn't like them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are rumors of roster upheaval this summer (aside from obvious ones like letting some FAs walk), like the one that came out the last few days saying the Bulls might explore moving him for some reason.

feyki
04-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Probably that was rebound record by 6-8 or worse wingspan players' .

Beast on defence too , amazing all around game by Butler .

beastee
04-03-2016, 12:18 PM
10/25 shooting and didn't look to get teammates involved in the 4th quarter. Good game, but for all the implications this game had, he needed to get Mirotic involved more who has been red hot lately. Only shot they have now is to win out and pacers to choke. Pathetic season.

Jasper
04-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Who is this person named Would from the land of Seen?

Or did you mean to say 'would have' ?

Are you posting , so you can correct peoples grammar ?

(If that is it , get off ISH)

keep-itreal
04-03-2016, 12:46 PM
that's called empty stats

Gileraracer
04-04-2016, 07:10 AM
that's called empty stats

Or shitty team.

Woul've lost by 30 without Jimmy

TYCRO
04-04-2016, 09:39 AM
The problem is they are losing, and not just a random loss. Out of the playoffs is unacceptable.

SpaceJam
04-04-2016, 09:53 AM
He played well last game, which is a good sign cause he was slumping as of late

beastee
04-04-2016, 10:59 AM
He played well last game, which is a good sign cause he was slumping as of late
yeah, 10/11 shooting is legit. he really played under control.

MMM
04-04-2016, 11:06 AM
there has been rumbling about "Hollywood Butler" all season and, in particular, his leadership style. A lot of change in the hierarchy in Chicago the last few years and I feel most aren't a custom to Butler's ascension or style of leadership.