PDA

View Full Version : Best duo: westbrook durant, westbrook harden, durant harden?

Dr Seuss
04-04-2016, 03:16 PM
title

TYCRO
04-04-2016, 03:20 PM
title

Nash
04-04-2016, 03:31 PM
reggie jackson jeff green

FreezingTsmoove
04-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Westbrook, Harden would be unstopable

How do you stop them from attacking?

bdreason
04-04-2016, 04:36 PM
I actually think Harden and Durant might end up the best combo. The only reason I say this is because I feel like Harden would defer to Durant, and that would lead to Durant being the unquestioned #1 option. I also feel like Harden could develop into a better off-ball player, mainly because he's simply a better shooter than Westbrook. With a Harden + Durant combo, it would be Durant's team, and Kevin would be forced to step up. In the current situation, there is confusion as to who's team it is, because of Westbrook's personality and mentality, and I think that's the main reason the Thunder are struggling to close out games. The Thunder will never win a title with Westbrook as the #1 option.

Bankaii
04-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Westbrook, Harden would be unstopable

How do you stop them from attacking?
You wait til the 4th quarter.

They'll average more TO than points.

Spurs5Rings2014
04-04-2016, 11:10 PM
I actually think Harden and Durant might end up the best combo. The only reason I say this is because I feel like Harden would defer to Durant, and that would lead to Durant being the unquestioned #1 option. I also feel like Harden could develop into a better off-ball player, mainly because he's simply a better shooter than Westbrook. With a Harden + Durant combo, it would be Durant's team, and Kevin would be forced to step up. In the current situation, there is confusion as to who's team it is, because of Westbrook's personality and mentality, and I think that's the main reason the Thunder are struggling to close out games. The Thunder will never win a title with Westbrook as the #1 option.

Durant is a better shooter than Westbrook, but that doesn't necessarily make him the better player. Also, Harden/Durant/George were all going at each other on the FIBA team and were 1a, 1b, 1c. Harden is not worse than Durant either and when he chooses to play defense, is a great 2-way player.

Fire Colangelo
04-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Durant is a better shooter than Westbrook, but that doesn't necessarily make him the better player. Also, Harden/Durant/George were all going at each other on the FIBA team and were 1a, 1b, 1c. Harden is not worse than Durant either and when he chooses to play defense, is a great 2-way player.

Harden... defense.... two way player.... :roll:

Harden doesn't have good defensive instincts... period. some people are born with it some aren't.

Mike smith
04-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Durant is best player in the world tho...

TYCRO
04-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Great 2-way players aren't selective of when they play defense.