PDA

View Full Version : How insane would it be

Random_Guy
04-06-2016, 02:20 AM
If the spurs beat the warriors then the warriors lose to the grizzlies? (Assuming that spurs best the nuggets).

Can't believe there's a chance for spurs to steal
Home court(albeit a fairly small chance) with four games left coupled with warriors historical season. I actually think pop will push hard for the spurs to beat the warriors because making them not even tie the record will be a big hit mentally when everyone has been talking about 73-9 for such a long time, let alone stealing home court.

Of courses my money's on the warriors getting the first seed lol

Collie
04-06-2016, 02:29 AM
How about the Warriors winning both games against the Spurs then actually losing to the Grizz TWICE? That would probably crash ISH.

Random_Guy
04-06-2016, 02:32 AM
How about the Warriors winning both games against the Spurs then actually losing to the Grizz TWICE? That would probably crash ISH.
I can see them doing that, warriors are good at losing to teams they're not supposed to lose to

Spurs5Rings2014
04-06-2016, 02:33 AM
Pop gave up too quickly in the first place. He was a Curry stan like warriorfan and believed the hype. Dude is overrated as hell on these forums.

:facepalm

Random_Guy
04-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Pop gave up too quickly in the first place. He was a Curry stan like warriorfan and believed the hype. Dude is overrated as hell on these forums.

:facepalm
To be fair though this conversation probably would not have existed in the first place if the warriors didn't lose to the wolves today lol