PDA

View Full Version : Most gamewinners of all time

raprap
04-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Does anyone have that stat for it? Under 24 seconds, tied or trailing by 2 or less. I think that is considered as a game winner.

I think kobe has the most. Not sure tho.

JZ600
04-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Does anyone have that stat for it? Under 24 seconds, tied or trailing by 2 or less. I think that is considered as a game winner.

Kobe has the most game winning bricks. Thats for sure

raprap
04-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Kobe has the most game winning bricks. Thats for sure
Well he takes a lot of it. So i assume he makes a lot aswell. During 08-10 i swear I saw him make 10 gamewinners or something in that stretch.

BarberSchool
04-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Statgeeks gonna win mad points here...
Or stay quiet if the list looks other than how they want it to...

raprap
04-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Statgeeks gonna win mad points here...
Or stay quiet if the list looks other than how they want it to...
Yeah I'd do it if I know how to search those stats. :oldlol:

I know alot of posters here are talented af in finding arbitrary stats :rockon:

BarberSchool
04-06-2016, 11:11 PM
I know alot of posters here are talented af in THE FINE AND MUCH APPRECIATED AND UTTERLY RESPECTED AND ADMIRED ART of finding arbitrary stats :rockon:Fixed.
And word..... It's actually the dopest thing about the forum.

TomCat
04-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Not Bran

BarberSchool
04-06-2016, 11:19 PM
My gut (based on zero empirical data) says:

Jordan, Bird, West, Jabbar, Magic, Kobe in some order.
Billups, Nowitzki, Ray Allen as Dark horses.

34-24 Footwork
04-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Joe Johnson, lowkey.

Relinquish
04-07-2016, 01:56 AM
I believe Kobe is number 1, and Jordan 2. Lebron has crept up on that list, however lots of his are game winning layups (which are still game winners just not always as impressive). I think Lebron has around 20 or so now including post season, and Kobe has somewhere in the high 30s and MJ is around 30 or so. I would assume those are the top 3, but maybe someone like Jabbar is up there.

Psileas
04-07-2016, 02:18 AM

Frankly, this definition by 82games.com is quite stupid. It assumes that a basket made 30 seconds before the end can't be a winning basket, that winning FT's are not winning baskets, that there can be more than 1 winning basket in a single game, etc.
A winning basket should be the point(s) scored that change the lead/break the tie for the last time and the score afterwards remains unchanged - and it doesn't matter when these points are scored.

There is no official all-time list of real winning baskets circling the internet, let alone an all-time list of this fake 82games stat.

Lebron23
04-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Are you talking about the playoffs? LeBron hit more playoffs game winners than Kobe on a better shooting percentages.

Bron is 8/19. Kobe is 7/28

IllegalD
04-07-2016, 02:45 AM
Are you talking about the playoffs? LeBron hit more playoffs game winners than Kobe on a better shooting percentages.

Bron is 8/19. Kobe is 7/28

He's talking about the Finals.

Where LeBron is 0/5

He clearly said ALL TIME. Kobe has the most game winners of all time.

Lebron23
04-07-2016, 02:46 AM
He's talking about the Finals.

Where LeBron is 0/5

He clearly said ALL TIME. Kobe has the most game winners of all time.

Why are you so defensive? Enjoy Kobe's last 1 or 3 games cause you are not going to see him in the NBA court. Just find a better and younger player to root for.

plowking
04-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Kobe and Mike are neck and neck from what I can remember.

Bron, Wade, Curry, Durant, Melo and Nowitzki all have around 15-20 I'm pretty sure.

ClipperRevival
04-07-2016, 02:54 AM
These arbitary stats mean nothing to me. You can be clutch with 6 minutes left in the game when the team absolutely needs a bucket or make baskets that might not be game winners but absolutely crucial in helping a team win.

IllegalD
04-07-2016, 03:50 AM
Why are you so defensive? Enjoy Kobe's last 1 or 3 games cause you are not going to see him in the NBA court. Just find a better and younger player to root for.

This is exactly the type of bandwagonning pinoys are notorious for.

But nothing shocks me coming from a guy who jumped from the Cavs, to the Heat, back to the Cavs again. :roll:

raprap
04-07-2016, 04:28 AM
These arbitary stats mean nothing to me. You can be clutch with 6 minutes left in the game when the team absolutely needs a bucket or make baskets that might not be game winners but absolutely crucial in helping a team win.
You have a point but gamewinners, lets be real are what the casuals think as "clutch".

Im just really wondering who had the most gw's all time.

SexSymbol
04-07-2016, 05:02 AM
Well he takes a lot of it. So i assume he makes a lot aswell. During 08-10 i swear I saw him make 10 gamewinners or something in that stretch.
He had 6 in 2010 alone

jstern
04-07-2016, 07:53 AM
To me game winners meant like taking a shot under like 5 seconds, where it makes it extremely hard for the other team to score and your team won't get another opportunity.

But I guess with the internet and everybody always pulling for their favorite player, the criteria will always get pushed up in order to make their guys numbers even better. 15 seconds, 24 seconds, then I've even seen 40 seconds, a minute.

How lame, you get a game winner with one minute left, just because the other team failed to score, as well as your team. Really great for highlight. So clutch, he hit a game winner and there's 1:02 left in the quarter.

IllegalD
04-07-2016, 07:59 AM
To me game winners meant like taking a shot under like 5 seconds, where it makes it extremely hard for the other team to score and your team won't get another opportunity.

But I guess with the internet and everybody always pulling for their favorite player, the criteria will always get pushed up in order to make their guys numbers even better. 15 seconds, 24 seconds, then I've even seen 40 seconds, a minute.

How lame, you get a game winner with one minute left, just because the other team failed to score, as well as your team. Really great for highlight. So clutch, he hit a game winner and there's 1:02 left in the quarter.

Then you don't know sh*t about basketball.

Every single person on earth universally recognizes a game-winner as a last-possession shot (to tie or take the lead) with 24 seconds or under left.

SpaceJam
04-07-2016, 08:37 AM

This pretty much, if player A was balling getting buckets on buckets for 2 mins straight to keep their team in the game, but player B hits a game winner, is B more clutch than A? Nope

jstern
04-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Then you don't know sh*t about basketball.

Every single person on earth universally recognizes a game-winner as a last-possession shot (to tie or take the lead) with 24 seconds or under left.

24 seconds is universal right. That's why so many people here have so many different criteria.

Since you're a huge Kobe stan I guess the criteria that puts Kobe in the best light is 24 seconds.

Like I said, before around 8 years ago, all the game winners compilations that I ever saw had shots that left less than 5 seconds on the clock, with no chance for the team who scored to get the ball back. One last shot to win the game.

I'm even watching Larry Bird's to ten game winners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_UJOEpROk, and all of them are shots that leave less than 5 seconds on the clock. That pretty much seemed like the criteria, until stans of players would add seconds in their compilation videos in order to fit more game winners for their favorite player.

If it was universally 24 seconds like you said, Bird, Jordan, and other older legends would have even more game winners.

Some people now even count multiple game winners for one game. They count a shot with 1:30 left as a game winner, and then the next team hits a shot, then the player hits another shot with one minute left and that's counted as a game winner. That's so lame.

Game winners before all that started happening were basically hit the basket or go home. If you miss, you go home, no more shots.

IllegalD
04-07-2016, 09:02 AM
24 seconds is universal right. That's why so many people here have so many different criteria.

Since you're a huge Kobe stan I guess the criteria that puts Kobe in the best light is 24 seconds.

Like I said, before around 8 years ago, all the game winners compilations that I ever saw had shots that left less than 5 seconds on the clock, with no chance for the team who scored to get the ball back. One last shot to win the game.

I'm even watching Larry Bird's to ten game winners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_UJOEpROk, and all of them are shots that leave less than 5 seconds on the clock. That pretty much seemed like the criteria, until stans of players would add seconds in their compilation videos in order to fit more game winners for their favorite player.

If it was universally 24 seconds like you said, Bird, Jordan, and other older legends would have even more game winners.

Some people now even count multiple game winners for one game. They count a shot with 1:30 left as a game winner, and then the next team hits a shot, then the player hits another shot with one minute left and that's counted as a game winner. That's so lame.

Game winners before all that started happening were basically hit the basket or go home. If you miss, you go home, no more shots.

:biggums:

Jordan and Bird would have the same number of game winners.

As usual I'm sure you cant provide any proof whatsoever to backup your bullsh*t claim.

jstern
04-07-2016, 09:15 AM
:biggums:

Jordan and Bird would have the same number of game winners.

As usual I'm sure you cant provide any proof whatsoever to backup your bullsh*t claim.
What dumb come back putting the Shappell face as if you just had the shock of your life. Fake shock. Saying as usual, as if I've ever had a conversation with you.

Just for the heck of it, here's an NBA page from 2001 with a list of all of Jordan's game winners. The only one over 8 seconds was with 22 seconds left, and they called it an eventual game winner. Because there was so much time left on the clock, and normally when you saw a player hit a shot with 22 seconds left, as it happened, people would just consider it a clutch shot.
http://www.nba.com/jordan/game_winners.html

IllegalD
04-07-2016, 09:17 AM
What dumb come back putting the Shappell face as if you just had the shock of your life. Fake shock. Saying as usual, as if I've ever had a conversation with you.

Just for the heck of it, here's an NBA page from 2001 with a list of all of Jordan's game winners. The only one over 8 seconds was with 22 seconds left, and they called it an eventual game winner. Because there was so much time left on the clock, and normally when you saw a player hit a shot with 22 seconds left, as it happened, people would just consider it a clutch shot.
http://www.nba.com/jordan/game_winners.html

Then Im sure you wont have any problem finding all those "extra game winners Jordan/Bird would have" if the criteria was 24 seconds or less...:confusedshrug:

I'll be waiting...:D

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 09:18 AM

I don't think of it as related to time at all. To me, a game winner is simply the last shot made gave the lead. Technically, you could make a game winner with 3 minutes left (don't believe it ever happened because free throws would be utilized), as long as it gave them the lead (previously losing or tied) and no other points followed.

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Kobe.

Been proven a million times.

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 09:28 AM
I got all the stats you want, I'll post them when I'm home..

There are different definitions, the one Psileas posted is restricted to the final point exchange of the game, thus must be in a win...fai last 24 seconds, as well though.

That's where Kobe has like 28 of.

The fairest one is game winning/go ahead (can happen in an eventual loss) and game tying shots in the final 24 seconds.

24 seconds, because you could possibly not get the ball back, last shot type feeling, extra pressure to previous shots.

Thus, one could hit multiple go ahead shots in a game, ala LeBron vs Pacers 2013 game 1.

Which is why people get confused when they take it off that statistical and it's called game winner, technically, multiple game winners in one game aren't possible.

But, since the final outcome can't really be impacted after the player who just hit a clutch shot, this filter regards shotmaking from both winning and losing team.

Not so storyline Hollywood, but fair.

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Kobe.

Been proven a million times.
Proven to stack bricks.

jstern
04-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Then Im sure you wont have any problem finding all those "extra game winners Jordan/Bird would have" if the criteria was 24 seconds or less...:confusedshrug:

I'll be waiting...:D

Of course I'm going to have problems. What am I going to do find and purchase all of Larry Bird's games.

All I'm here is to say my point of view, that starting around 8 years ago people kept expanding their criteria for game winners in order to make their favorite player look better. They started with multiple game winners in one game. Where a player would have two more game winners in their career if they hit back to back shots. But somehow if they missed their first shot it wouldn't count as a miss. And also game winners with two minutes left, even if both teams took ten more shots. And that before that, all of the game winner compilation on TV shows, DVDs, all showed shots that were hit with around under 7 seconds left on the clock, usually less than 5, and if they missed they didn't get another shot. A game winner, they win the game if they make it, go home if they don't.

pauk
04-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Dont listen to stories, myths & legends... use instead proof... here you go these are the players who have hit the most gamewinners in NBA history.

Under 24 seconds left in 4th/OT, shot to win the game:

http://basketball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hornean/Archive/NBA_and_WNBA/Game-Winning_Shooters

^bookmark that page for future use, click on the names and you will see info/detail on all their GW's, the only downside is its not fully complete (ofcourse, not enough recordings from 50s, 60s and bit of 70s)

1. Michael Jordan - 30
2. Kobe Bryant - 28
3. LeBron James - 24
4. Reggie Miller - 21
5. Carmelo Anthony - 17
6. Vince Carter - 16
7. Dwyane Wade - 16
8. Larry Bird - 15
9. Dirk Nowitzki - 15
10. Allen Iverson - 14
11. Isiah Thomas - 14
12. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 13
13. David Robinson - 13
14. Paul Pierce - 13
15. Hakeem Olajuwon - 12

and so on...

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Jordan did all that with a relatively short career :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Of course I'm going to have problems. What am I going to do find and purchase all of Larry Bird's games.

All I'm here is to say my point of view, that starting around 8 years ago people kept expanding their criteria for game winners in order to make their favorite player look better. They started with multiple game winners in one game. Where a player would have two more game winners in their career if they hit back to back shots. But somehow if they missed their first shot it wouldn't count as a miss. And also game winners with two minutes left, even if both teams took ten more shots. And that before that, all of the game winner compilation on TV shows, DVDs, all showed shots that were hit with around under 7 seconds left on the clock, usually less than 5, and if they missed they didn't get another shot. A game winner, they win the game if they make it, go home if they don't.

You're all out of sorts here...

On all points.

The criteria was always 24 seconds, that's the only logical one, too. 5 seconds like you suggested would be incredibly arbitrary. Why not 6? Or 10? Or just buzzer beaters?

Plus, the filter that allows multiple go ahead shots, obviously counts the misses, too.. no idea where you get this rubbish from.

People don't just expand the seconds to make it fit to their favorite player.

Kobe has 6 game winners in 2010, the most for a season ever, overall he went 6 of 9 that year.

There are no game winners with 1 or 2 minutes left, first off, it almost never happens that teams go scoreless from that point on, but also, they're merely clutch shots..

Um, your 'definition' is undefined and arbitrary.

Player A hits a shot with 2 seconds left, team wins as opponents miss at buzzer.
Player B hits a shot with 2 seconds left, team loses as opponent hits at buzzer.

According to your silly definition, only Player A would be rewarded, yet he didn't do anything different than Player B

pauk
04-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Jordan did all that with a relatively short career :bowdown:

He definitely was the greatest clutch player of all time, not only did he make the most but also with the best % (based on a certain number of attempts).

Sarcastic
04-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Dont listen to stories, myths & legends... use instead proof... here you go these are the players who have hit the most gamewinners in NBA history.

http://basketball.wikia.com/wiki/User:Hornean/Archive/NBA_and_WNBA/Game-Winning_Shooters

^bookmark that page for future use, click on the names and you will see info/detail on all their GW's, the only downside is its not fully complete (ofcourse, not enough recordings from 50s, 60s and bit of 70s)

1. Michael Jordan - 30
2. Kobe Bryant - 28
3. LeBron James - 24
4. Reggie Miller - 21
5. Carmelo Anthony - 17
6. Vince Carter - 16
7. Dwyane Wade - 16
8. Larry Bird - 15
9. Dirk Nowitzki - 15
10. Allen Iverson - 14
11. Isiah Thomas - 14
13. David Robinson - 13
14. Paul Pierce - 13
15. Hakeem Olajuwon - 12

and so on...

This can't have them all tracked. Jerry West isn't on the list, and his nickname is Mr Clutch. Hard to believe he has 0 game winners.

SpaceJam
04-07-2016, 11:17 AM
This can't have them all tracked. Jerry West isn't on the list, and his nickname is Mr Clutch. Hard to believe he has 0 game winners.

Read it bruh

(ofcourse, not enough recordings from 50s, 60s and bit of 70s)

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 11:22 AM

1. Michael Jordan - 30
2. Kobe Bryant - 28
3. LeBron James - 24
4. Reggie Miller - 21
5. Carmelo Anthony - 17
6. Vince Carter - 16
7. Dwyane Wade - 16
8. Larry Bird - 15
9. Dirk Nowitzki - 15
10. Allen Iverson - 14
11. Isiah Thomas - 14
13. David Robinson - 13
14. Paul Pierce - 13
15. Hakeem Olajuwon - 12

and so on...

thats nice, but thats just a random wikia... we could edit that post. Even NBA doesnt have KAJ's, Hakeem's or Bird's stats in these situations... these 'calculations' can be taken with a gran of salt. You will hang on to them regardless though, thats what pauk do :lol

Kobe's 28 is a repeatedly mentioned number, though..

Btw, I have a hard time believing Wade has more game winners than Dirk..

STATUTORY
04-07-2016, 11:25 AM
hard to believe Kobe only has 28, he had like 9 in one season

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 11:26 AM

1. Michael Jordan - 30
2. Kobe Bryant - 28
3. LeBron James - 24
4. Reggie Miller - 21
5. Carmelo Anthony - 17
6. Vince Carter - 16
7. Dwyane Wade - 16
8. Larry Bird - 15
9. Dirk Nowitzki - 15
10. Allen Iverson - 14
11. Isiah Thomas - 14
13. David Robinson - 13
14. Paul Pierce - 13
15. Hakeem Olajuwon - 12

and so on...

oh, and, I dont know why, but there are shots with over 24+ seconds left in there, and also some that are completely left out...

I know Kobe hit a game winner against the Hornets in 2012 while he shot 3-21. He also had one in Toronto that year. He missed like 15 though, his effectiveness was out of this world terrible that year. I tracked them at the time, not knowing there are sites for that.

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Yeah, no way Dirk just has 15 game winners.. I just personally checked my downloaded videos and there are 16 game winners in there alone :oldlol:

https://i.gyazo.com/7f1db0f007c6559bcee8b2fa84516b52.png

TheMarkMadsen
04-07-2016, 11:33 AM

1. Michael Jordan - 30
2. Kobe Bryant - 28
3. LeBron James - 24
4. Reggie Miller - 21
5. Carmelo Anthony - 17
6. Vince Carter - 16
7. Dwyane Wade - 16
8. Larry Bird - 15
9. Dirk Nowitzki - 15
10. Allen Iverson - 14
11. Isiah Thomas - 14
13. David Robinson - 13
14. Paul Pierce - 13
15. Hakeem Olajuwon - 12

and so on...

Pauk tells us to not listen to myths and then post a link to Wikipedia

:roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Pauk tells us to not listen to myths and then post a link to Wikipedia

:roll: :roll:

thats not even wikipedia... wikipedia is much stricter and checks stuff. anybody can make a blog entry on that wikia thing without it being checked. At least its trying though with the dates of all events

SpaceJam
04-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Yeah, no way Dirk just has 15 game winners.. I just personally checked my downloaded videos and there are 16 game winners in there alone :oldlol:

https://i.gyazo.com/7f1db0f007c6559bcee8b2fa84516b52.png

That Like Mike Dirk scene funny af bro

jstern
04-07-2016, 12:34 PM
You're all out of sorts here...

On all points.

The criteria was always 24 seconds, that's the only logical one, too. 5 seconds like you suggested would be incredibly arbitrary. Why not 6? Or 10? Or just buzzer beaters?

Plus, the filter that allows multiple go ahead shots, obviously counts the misses, too.. no idea where you get this rubbish from.

People don't just expand the seconds to make it fit to their favorite player.

Kobe has 6 game winners in 2010, the most for a season ever, overall he went 6 of 9 that year.

There are no game winners with 1 or 2 minutes left, first off, it almost never happens that teams go scoreless from that point on, but also, they're merely clutch shots..

Um, your 'definition' is undefined and arbitrary.

Player A hits a shot with 2 seconds left, team wins as opponents miss at buzzer.
Player B hits a shot with 2 seconds left, team loses as opponent hits at buzzer.

According to your silly definition, only Player A would be rewarded, yet he didn't do anything different than Player B

I'm not suggesting five seconds, I'm telling you my observations, that before 8 years ago what I normally saw as game winners on tv shows, DVDs, etc were game winners that were around 5 seconds or less and with the shot being the final possession for the team. And that when YouTube, etc hit, fan boys of specific players started with their own criteria that best suited their favorite player, such as multiple game winners in one game. That was my observation, and there was never any written criteria that one looked up, that what was normally shown. What's so hard to comprehend about that?

And yes, it was always unfortunately, but back then player A would not have his shot counted as a game winning shot if player B came back and hit his own game winner to win the game for his team. It's something that has always been unfortunate. No body is going to count Jordan's last shot against the Jazz, if Stockton came back and hit that 3 pointer. As beautiful as the play was, it's not going to be a highlight. Before fanboys of players who uploaded their videos to YouTube have we ever seen two players from two different teams have a game winner in one game.?

kentatm
04-07-2016, 01:23 PM
dunno who has the most but Dirk certainly has one of the funniest

January 19, 2009 Mavs vs 76ers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80pl68rTc08)

riseagainst
04-07-2016, 01:33 PM

so shouldn't you root for Curry instead of Lebron?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-07-2016, 01:43 PM
I've always considered a 'gamewinner' to be the final possession or 2 of a game. Not just some scrambled in-bounds play and random, desperation heave.

24 seconds or less seems more than fair, to be honest.

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 04:57 PM
A game winner is defined as the go ahead points that win the game.

Kobe has the most of all time.

PERIOD.

Lebronxrings
04-07-2016, 06:24 PM
A game winner is defined as the go ahead points that win the game.

Kobe has the most of all time.

PERIOD.
also has most attempted and missed. :lol

TheMarkMadsen
04-07-2016, 06:25 PM
also has most attempted and missed. :lol

attempts and misses

reminds me of Lebron's finals record

raprap
04-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Thanks for all the input bros :cheers:

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 07:07 PM
attempts and misses

reminds me of Lebron's finals record

:roll:

feyki
04-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Kobe for sure . Check gm surveys .

aj1987
04-07-2016, 07:42 PM
oh, and, I dont know why, but there are shots with over 24+ seconds left in there, and also some that are completely left out...

I know Kobe hit a game winner against the Hornets in 2012 while he shot 3-21. He also had one in Toronto that year. He missed like 15 though, his effectiveness was out of this world terrible that year. I tracked them at the time, not knowing there are sites for that.
Weren't you like 12 back then? You were tracking Kobe's missed shots instead of going out and playing or hanging out with your friends? :facepalm

mr4speed
04-07-2016, 08:13 PM

There is another video of Bird hitting shots with under 24 seconds left and I believe there are 21 on that video. And that is just what could be found on tape - there could be quite a few more from earlier games in his career. The link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Hf-3XvAyk. Too bad there isn't info like that on the older players. Would love to see Sam Jones or Jerry West or John Havlicek in those situations. Bird and Jordan seemed the best to me. Kobe may have more but he also has a lot more misses!

raprap
04-07-2016, 08:27 PM
I think 24 seconds or less should be the criteria. That's basically the last possesion. If you hit a shot under 24 secs and the opposing team gets the ball back and misses, the shot you made should be considered a game winner imo. It's arbitrary for sure but it's the last shot made for the win.

raprap
04-07-2016, 08:29 PM
I got all the stats you want, I'll post them when I'm home..

There are different definitions, the one Psileas posted is restricted to the final point exchange of the game, thus must be in a win...fai last 24 seconds, as well though.

That's where Kobe has like 28 of.

The fairest one is game winning/go ahead (can happen in an eventual loss) and game tying shots in the final 24 seconds.

24 seconds, because you could possibly not get the ball back, last shot type feeling, extra pressure to previous shots.

Thus, one could hit multiple go ahead shots in a game, ala LeBron vs Pacers 2013 game 1.

Which is why people get confused when they take it off that statistical and it's called game winner, technically, multiple game winners in one game aren't possible.

But, since the final outcome can't really be impacted after the player who just hit a clutch shot, this filter regards shotmaking from both winning and losing team.

Not so storyline Hollywood, but fair.
Looking forward to it brotha. :cheers:

ballinhun8
04-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Has anyone checked the wikia page pauk linked us to.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Psileas
04-08-2016, 05:09 AM

Why not? If a basket changes the lead or breaks the tie and nothing changes the score afterwards, it's a game winning shot by definition. It is the one that won the game and it doesn't matter when it was scored. Why should we care about any 24'' rule? What if in the future they change the allowed possession time to 22'' or 26''? Would we have to remove/add specific baskets from/to the "game winning baskets" list? "Game winning" implies absolutely nothing about time, so time is irrelevant.