PDA

View Full Version : Honest question about Bull 72-10

To4
04-07-2016, 03:51 AM
I just want to know.. What were in the bulls players mind when they were playing great basketball onset to 72-10?

I mean, once they like hit the 50-55 win mark, Did they really tell themselves that "Let's see how good we are and gun for 75-80 wins" or something like that.

Hypothetical scenario because do you ISHers think the Warriors are maybe distracting themselves to gun for 73 wins or better? They were playing awesome to Goat like basket in the first half of the season..

I am unable to locate any details or news what happened once the Bulls got the 72-10 record. What did MJ, Pip or PJAX thought of that?

I am pretty sure MJ maybe didn't mind it a bit because the Championship was already marked in his eyes.

Sorry, English is not really my main language and I can't seem to word up the specific thing I want to share but I hope you'll get the big picture..

:cheers:

Da_Realist
04-07-2016, 10:08 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-bulls-nba-record-brian-schmitz-0407-20160406-column.html

Ass Dan
04-07-2016, 10:10 AM
I just want to know.. What were in the bulls players mind when they were playing great basketball onset to 72-10?

I mean, once they like hit the 50-55 win mark, Did they really tell themselves that "Let's see how good we are and gun for 75-80 wins" or something like that.

Hypothetical scenario because do you ISHers think the Warriors are maybe distracting themselves to gun for 73 wins or better? They were playing awesome to Goat like basket in the first half of the season..

I am unable to locate any details or news what happened once the Bulls got the 72-10 record. What did MJ, Pip or PJAX thought of that?

I am pretty sure MJ maybe didn't mind it a bit because the Championship was already marked in his eyes.

Sorry, English is not really my main language and I can't seem to word up the specific thing I want to share but I hope you'll get the big picture..

:cheers:

It took a toll on them, they were very much against it the next season (against trying to win 70 again).