PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Curry said the Warriors are still hoping to break the Bulls all-time wins rec

Dro
04-07-2016, 04:29 PM
http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/curry-mature-warriors-can-still-win-73-not-invincible

While some have said chasing the Bulls record is hurting the Warriors, Curry said the team is still working to break the all-time wins mark. "We put ourselves in position that it's a realistic goal," Curry said. "Gotta embrace the challenge. It's obviously not easy to get it done. We're proving that right now. But I don't think it's anything that's weighing us down or anything like that on the floor." While the Warriors try to win out and break the Bulls record, Curry will continue to see plenty of minutes and is a nightly must-start in all leagues.

Maybe Draymond was bored but apparently Steph's not.

bdreason
04-07-2016, 05:05 PM
I don't see it. 2 wins against an all-time great team, and 2 wins against a team desperate to maintain playoff position? I'd give us about a 15% chance.

Da_Realist
04-07-2016, 05:07 PM
2 games against a team that will try less than 100% and two games against a clearly inferior opponent. 85% chance.

Fudge
04-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Great mindset.

I hope Kerr runs his players into the ground. One injury to anybody in their starting five and it's ova.

hold this L
04-07-2016, 05:33 PM
I don't see it. 2 wins against an all-time great team, and 2 wins against a team desperate to maintain playoff position? I'd give us about a 15% chance.
Hopefully noone from that teams has the same mentality that you do. :pimp:

Dro
04-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Great mindset.

I hope Kerr runs his players into the ground. One injury to anybody in their starting five and it's ova.
I doubt it, unless its Steph or Green....

Dragonyeuw
04-07-2016, 05:43 PM
I think it depends on how seriously Pop treats these two games, but you can't count out Memphis. Who expected the Wolves to beat them on the road a few nights ago? That, and the Boston game, is where it slipped away. At best I say they tie the record.

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 05:46 PM
And they will break the record. Guaranteed.

Hopefully Pop doesn't cowardly rest his players so we don't have to hear the excuses.

Fudge
04-07-2016, 05:46 PM
I doubt it, unless its Steph or Green....
Klay too, brah.

I mean, Iggy can slide in for him and do his thing. His defense and playmaking would be terrific.

But teams can now easily game plan on Curry without Klay. They wouldn't be as offensively explosive as they are. Lock Curry down/double team him and let the other guys make plays/shoot the ball. They'd be doomed.