PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is every playoff team in the East boring as sin?

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 10:36 PM
The Bulls? the Heat? The Cavs? The Pacers? The Celtics? The Hawks? The jumpshooting Craptors?

All of these teams play boring ass low quality basketball. Is anyone actually a fan of this low-quality Eastern style of playing basketball?:confusedshrug:

Even shit-tier WC teams like the Kings and the Rockets are exciting to watch in comparison to a team like the Bulls and the Cavs.

ballinhun8
04-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Whoa.

We're not a playoff team. Don't include us with those boring teams. :roll: :roll:

dhsilv
04-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Cavs and bulls are boring. Not sure I agree with the rest there. What about the wizards? John Wall boring?

Cocaine80s
04-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Cavs are the most exciting team in the league behind the shit show going on in LA

Legends66NBA7
04-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Who cares if they are winning games.

The San Antonio Spurs were considered boring for the majority of the Duncan era too.

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 10:50 PM
They are boring because they are all average. Nothing special about any of those teams, and none of them are legit.

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Who cares if they are winning games.

The San Antonio Spurs were considered boring for the majority of the Duncan era too.
But they aren't true contenders like the Spurs. Spurs, as boring as people though they were, were always at least intriguing because you knew they could win championships.

Cocaine80s
04-07-2016, 10:52 PM
But they aren't true contenders like the Spurs. Spurs, as boring as people though they were, were always at least intriguing because you knew they could win championships.
Cavs and Spurs are 1-1 this season against each other

and Cavs beat them by 14

kentatm
04-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Celts and Wiz are pretty fun to watch IMO

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 10:56 PM
The east is an absolute joke because of the Bran colluding.

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Cavs and bulls are boring. Not sure I agree with the rest there. What about the wizards? John Wall boring?
John Wall is not boring and the Wizards actually play exciting basketball. They are not a very good team though.

The "good" teams in the east like the Cavs, the Bulls, the Hawks and the Craptors play a very boring style of basketball.

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Celts and Wiz are pretty fun to watch IMO
Only one player on the Celtics is capable of dribbling the ball past half court with out losing it. They are boring.

The Wizards and the Bucks are both exciting teams. They are the only two in the East I can think of.

Why are Eastern Conference fans happy with this low-quality product being put in front of them?

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 11:02 PM
The east is an absolute joke because of the Bran colluding.
You are actually right. The colluding really did murder the conference. It has been shit for a decade before Lebron even came to the heat though.

The Cavs are not even a good team but the East is so horrible they are still able to dominate the competition.

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Cavs and Spurs are 1-1 this season against each other

and Cavs beat them by 14
You realize that doesn't mean shit, right? :oldlol:

Lebron23
04-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Cleveland with LeBron = Very exciting Team
Cleveland without LeBron = Lottery Basketball

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 11:23 PM
The Cavs with Lebron are a very boring team to me. He pounds the ball too much and plays too much Iso ball. Lebron ball is very boring. I have been watching it for over a decade now. I was bored of Lebron ball from the beginning, it is even worse now that he's lost his athleticism.

PJR
04-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Yea would rather watch the Lakers shitshow tbh

FreezingTsmoove
04-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Im excited to see what Playoff Kemba can do and to see if Isaiah Thomas can lead the celtics but thats about ot

Lebron23
04-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Yea would rather watch the Lakers shitshow tbh

Who wants to see a 38 yrs old throwing bricks?

Nick Young
04-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Im excited to see what Playoff Kemba can do and to see if Isaiah Thomas can lead the celtics but thats about ot
Earl Boykins 2 ain't leading his team anywhere. The dude is only an allstar because he plays in a shitty Euroleague-level conference.

GrapeApe
04-08-2016, 12:39 AM
The Heat since the break have been one of the most uptempo, highest scoring teams in the league. Since switching to small ball they've been a fast-paced and exciting team.

The east has a chance to have 4 50 win teams. The conference is obviously much improved and will continue getting stronger.

AirBonner
04-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Celtics are fun to watch. Don't know what you are talking about op. Celtics play at an insane pace while playing great defense.

dannysc305
04-08-2016, 02:19 AM
Heat lit fym

GrapeApe
04-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Celtics are fun to watch. Don't know what you are talking about op. Celtics play at an insane pace while playing great defense.

Yeah, the Celtics are actually a fun team to watch. They're great defensively but they're not a grind-out team like the Thibodeau Bulls. They can score. I think the Celtics, Heat, and Hawks are all exciting teams. They don't have the big names in terms star power (aside fom Wade), but they still play an entertaining brand of basketball. The stigma of the east is clouding people's perception.

LootOP
04-08-2016, 08:58 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/ycs3p5n47/bronicon6.jpg

jrong
04-08-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm biased, but the Heat are easily the most exciting team in the East (the Cavs on the other hand are an affront to fans' eyes). You've got the solid veteran core that keeps them in games and steers the ship in the 4th quarter, but it's the kids that make this team special. When Whiteside, J-Rich and Winslow check in, it's like Miami becomes a new team.

With an ensemble structure like this, Miami needs to have every part of its formula working, but if they are, look out East. A lot will depend on how the youngsters respond to the postseason pressure, as well as some of the Heat vets who don't have much playoff experience. But, if both of the Heat "teams" are clicking, Miami is hanging another Eastern Conference banner.

Papaya Petee
04-08-2016, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHemgcSzHnw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDeJbKcNus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAaupm3_iSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdOB3hTma4

Yeah, Miami is so boring. **** yourself.