PDA

View Full Version : Jahlil Okafor to the Bulls???

keep-itreal
04-08-2016, 01:11 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com.au/nba-trade-news-jahlil-okafor-may-be-ideal-target-bulls-summer-1511791

Fire Colangelo
04-08-2016, 01:31 PM
Really?

Is that all Okafor is worth nowadays? Mirotic + a 1st rounder somewhere in the 10-14?

No way I'm trading Okafor unless Butler is involved somehow....

If I were the Sixers, I'd hold on to Okafor unless I'm getting REAL assets in return. Who knows if Embiid can stay healthy?

Sounds like a bunch load of crap to me...

But then again, Colangelo is running things now :roll:

SpaceJam
04-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Really?

Is that all Okafor is worth nowadays? Mirotic + a 1st rounder somewhere in the 10-14?

If I were the Sixers, I'd hold on to Okafor unless I'm getting REAL assets in return. Who knows if Embiid can stay healthy?

That's the best part :oldlol:

Come home Okafor.

Done_And_Done
04-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Really?

Won't be long before the 6ers look like Maccabi Tel Aviv

Sarcastic
04-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Article had to be written by a Bulls fan. No way they trade for any of those deals.

tamaraw08
04-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Really?

It is not far fetched that Colangelo will fire Brown and hire D'Antoni as coach, if that happens, Mike would install his quick hitting offense anchored on small ball or guys who can stretch the floor like Mirotic.
Im betting D'Antoni has a man crush on Nikola

JohnnySic
04-08-2016, 03:15 PM
I hope the Celtics trade that Nets pick for him if it falls outside the top 2. Word is Ainge almost did that at the deadline.

NugzFan
04-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Article had to be written by a Bulls fan. No way they trade for any of those deals.

agreed

those offers are a joke

Fire Colangelo
04-08-2016, 05:40 PM
It is not far fetched that Colangelo will fire Brown and hire D'Antoni as coach, if that happens, Mike would install his quick hitting offense anchored on small ball or guys who can stretch the floor like Mirotic.
Im betting D'Antoni has a man crush on Nikola

Anything Colangelo does wouldn't surprise me anymore.

Maybe the Raptors can sign Bargs again and trade him for Okafor.

noob cake
04-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Really?

Most of 76ers fan base don't view Okafor as an asset. Noel and Embiid are their future. Okafor has no defensive potential and doesn't fit in the NBA according to them.

SwishSquared
04-08-2016, 08:17 PM
If they trade Okafor at all, they better get a top 15 player (they'd obviously add a pick or two to Jah) or somebody they think will be there in a couple years. Why would they take a late lotto 1st and Mirotic on an expiring deal when they have the rights to Saric? Why would they even consider Gibson? Well, Colangelos are running things now so maybe it shouldn't shock me.

Meticode
04-08-2016, 08:30 PM
I hope this isn't true. The Sixers actaully get a talanted big-man that shows he can score at an NBA level efficiently and they want to trade the one big-man that has shown the most and hope Embiid pans out and that Noel can blossom who regressed this season? I understand the defensive mindset he doesn't have, but it just seems stupid.

eliteballer
04-08-2016, 08:34 PM
That article is just fantasy talk...IBTimes?

Dude doesn't even cite sources or anything, he just says this could/would be a good move for the Bulls. Change thread title.

Bosnian Sajo
04-08-2016, 09:23 PM
If that's all it takes... maybe we should offer Lou Will or Clarkson? I'd hold onto Russell/Randle, Russ for obvious reasons and Randle because he averaged a double double this season, something Jahlil didn't really come close to.

Cocaine80s
04-08-2016, 10:09 PM
If that's all it takes... maybe we should offer Lou Will or Clarkson? I'd hold onto Russell/Randle, Russ for obvious reasons and Randle because he averaged a double double this season, something Jahlil didn't really come close to.
Lol Jahlil averaged 18/7 on 51% shooting

That shits on Randles 12/10 on 43%

poido123
04-08-2016, 10:21 PM
agreed

those offers are a joke

I think Jahlil for Mirotic straight up isn't too bad.

Jahlil is horrendous on defense. Then again, he only needs to match Gasol's lack of defense to be a net plus.

NugzFan
04-08-2016, 11:26 PM
I think Jahlil for Mirotic straight up isn't too bad.

Jahlil is horrendous on defense. Then again, he only needs to match Gasol's lack of defense to be a net plus.

:oldlol: the bulls would never get okafor for mirotic. and if it was offered, they would accept in a second.