PDA

View Full Version : Bulls fans keep saying Thibbs should have never been fired but....

PWB15
04-10-2016, 12:27 PM
did they forget that stupid muther****er allowed his team to lose a playoff series against the Cavs last season when they were up 2-1 in the series with the lead in Game 4? That right there confirmed he was not a good coach because how the hell do you go from being up 2-1 in the series and winning in Game 4 to losing three straight games? Thibbs was always overrated and should not be in the NBA

navy
04-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Thibs was an over achiever. If they were in the playoffs at all it was his doing

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-10-2016, 12:28 PM
As opposed to not making the playoffs...whatsoever.

tough choice man

LAZERUSS
04-10-2016, 12:33 PM
As opposed to not making the playoffs...whatsoever.

tough choice man

This.

ballinhun8
04-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Not all of us on this board are saying he shouldn't have been fired.

I know I for one agree with his firing. I just believe the Hoiberg hiring was a horrible decision that was more for FO management than anything.

Thibs made the playoffs and got the most out of players but you see the lasting effects it has on players. Noah, Deng, Butler, Rose all getting hurt because of unnecessary time management by Thibs. He burned out players too fast and by the time the playoffs rolled around, the guys were dead.

Im Still Ballin
04-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Why did Phil Jackson lose in 2006 after being up 3-1?

Why did Greg Pop lose in 2011 to an 8th seed?

Stupid argument

hitmanyr2k
04-10-2016, 12:54 PM
did they forget that stupid muther****er allowed his team to lose a playoff series against the Cavs last season when they were up 2-1 in the series with the lead in Game 4? That right there confirmed he was not a good coach because how the hell do you go from being up 2-1 in the series and winning in Game 4 to losing three straight games? Thibbs was always overrated and should not be in the NBA

Gasol being out Games 4 and 5 and then having to obviously play injured in Game 6 didn't help matters.

Im Still Ballin
04-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Last year was Chicago's best shot at taking Lebron down once and for all... Good chance they'd have made it to the finals

All hinged on that game 4

Unfortunately LeGod was "chill mode deactivated"

Phantom_Blue
04-10-2016, 01:29 PM
All Bulls misfortunes started when Pau got there. Couldn't bench that dude, and messed up the team identity.

Doesn't matter they made it to 2nd round, Rockets beat a Rondo poisoned Dallas team, and the only team mentally weaker(that's why they signed Pierce) than them and made it to WCF. Didn't fix their chemistry issues and now look where they at.

guy
04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
All Bulls misfortunes started when Pau got there. Couldn't bench that dude, and messed up the team identity.

Doesn't matter they made it to 2nd round, Rockets beat a Rondo poisoned Dallas team, and the only team mentally weaker(that's why they signed Pierce) than them and made it to WCF. Didn't fix their chemistry issues and now look where they at.

This. It pretty much pushed Noah to the side and gave management more comfort going towards a softer approach. Didn't Gasol miss one of the games against Cleveland even though he said he was like 70%? :oldlol: he's obviously a great player but mostly just a stat stuffer with this team.

PWB15
04-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Why did Phil Jackson lose in 2006 after being up 3-1?

Why did Greg Pop lose in 2011 to an 8th seed?

Stupid argument

I believe they both have TITLES to overshadow that

IllegalD
04-10-2016, 02:29 PM
I believe they both have TITLES to overshadow that

Some would argue that the Celtics 2008 title had just as much to do (if not MORE) with Thibs and his defense than with overrated Glenn Rivers.