PDA

View Full Version : Since dumping Kobe 3 years ago...

JT123
04-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Howard has OWNED him head to head. :oldlol:
It's one thing to be dominated head to head by a far superior player like Lebron, but constantly getting your shit pushed in by Dwight? :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
So the biggest accomplishment to speak of for Dwight since leaving Kobe is that he has been able to beat lottery teams in the regular season?

You ether'd yourself the second you clicked 'submit new thread'

IllegalD
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Meltdown.

You can feel 2-5 (2/6) coming. :banana:

:lebroncry: :hammertime:

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 08:51 PM
So the biggest accomplishment to speak of for Dwight since leaving Kobe is that he has been able to beat lottery teams in the regular season?

You ether'd yourself the second you clicked 'submit new thread'
Beating kobe is never an accomplishment. It's just hilarious to watch guys he ran out of town do so well without the cancer. Pau tore it up all season long, and Dwight basically LeBrons kobe every time they play. Oh, and Dwight was in a Western Conference finals series last year... with Kobe he'd be in the lottery with the rest of those dysfunctional losers wearing that purple and gold. Kobe turned the Lakers into a joke team and joke franchise. They have absolutely no hope for the future and it's all because of kobe.

IllegalD
04-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Beating kobe is never an accomplishment. It's just hilarious to watch guys he ran out of town do so well without the cancer. Pau tore it up all season long, and Dwight basically LeBrons kobe every time they play. Oh, and Dwight was in a Western Conference finals series last year... with Kobe he'd be in the lottery with the rest of those dysfunctional losers wearing that purple and gold. Kobe turned the Lakers into a joke team and joke franchise. They have absolutely no hope for the future and it's because of kobe.

Pau is about to miss the playoffs in the East with a stacked team that was supposed to contend...

And Rockets still might not make the playoffs, if they do it'll be as an underachieving low seed.

:biggums:

JT123
04-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Beating kobe is never an accomplishment. It's just hilarious to watch guys he ran out of town do so well without the cancer. Pau tore it up all season long, and Dwight basically LeBrons kobe every time they play. Oh, and Dwight was in a Western Conference finals series last year... with Kobe he'd be in the lottery with the rest of those dysfunctional losers wearing that purple and gold. Kobe turned the Lakers into a joke team and joke franchise. They have absolutely no hope for the future and it's all because of kobe.
:applause:

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Pau is about to miss the playoffs in the East with a stacked team that was supposed to contend...

And Rockets still might not make the playoffs, if they do it'll be as an underachieving low seed.

:biggums:
What about Kobe? What's his record?

Mgamer20o0
04-10-2016, 08:55 PM
how can someone in their last year make it so the lakers have no future?

Mgamer20o0
04-10-2016, 08:56 PM
low enough to hopefully keep their pick next year. which is the best place to be right now.

TomCat
04-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Lets lebron's championship record since joining the league.

2/12

TheMarkMadsen
04-10-2016, 08:58 PM

Yeah I'm sure Lakers fans would rather have all of their money tied up in Dwight and Pau, (two guys who can't even lead their own teams to the playoffs while playing with all star wings this year) instead of having unlimited cap space and three young prospects with good to great potential to go along with a top three pick this year..

good call :oldlol: :oldlol:

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM
low enough to hopefully keep their pick next year. which is the best place to be right now.
Spin it however you want, but kobe sucks and the lakers have shitty young players. there's nobody in the college ranks that could possibly make a difference. Their only hope is through free agency... but since kobe ran everyone out of town, no game-changing free agent wants to walk into a rebuilding stage. Lakers are hopeless.

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Yeah I'm sure Lakers fans would rather have all of their money tied up in Dwight and Pau, (two guys who can't even lead their own teams to the playoffs while playing with all star wings this year) instead of having unlimited cap space and three young prospects with good to great potential to go along with a top three pick this year..

good call :oldlol: :oldlol:
You're gonna be saying the same thing for the next 5-10 years. 'lottery pick, potential, cap space'... the trifecta of cliches from fans of miserable teams. :oldlol:

Hahaha.

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 09:03 PM

What the hell is this shit? Oh yeah doing so well Houston might miss playoffs and Pau with Bulls are close to being out of playoffs as well. Yeah his teammates he ran out of town have had tons of success. Kobe is no cancer trust me he is hard play with at times? Sure he is but you don't go to 7 finals and win 5 rings being team cancer if anything he made haters more mad. Lakers downfall isn't Kobe fault it's ownership along with decline in franchise as whole most franchise at some point go through rebuilding mode it's quite common.

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 09:05 PM
You're gonna be saying the same thing for the next 5-10 years. 'lottery pick, potential, cap space'... the trifecta cliches from fans of miserable teams. :oldlol:

Hahaha.

I'll take being best team in 00's decade with most success winning 5 championships and going to NBA Finals 7 damn times what other teams can say that? Lakers will be back trust me.

tamaraw08
04-10-2016, 09:07 PM

5 rings and 7 finals appearances?
81 points?
How about your idol?

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 09:07 PM
I'll take being best team in 00's decade with most success winning 5 championships and going to NBA Finals 7 damn times what teams can say that?
Living in the past. Newsflash, the lakers are a bottom feeding team and have a bunch of young loser personalities. Your team ****ing sucks. And they will for years and years to come.

TheMarkMadsen
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
You're gonna be saying the same thing for the next 5-10 years. 'lottery pick, potential, cap space'... the trifecta of cliches from fans of miserable teams. :oldlol:

Hahaha.

No

I'm just saying that nobody in their right mind would want Dwight/Pau as their two best players taking up all the cap right now

But then again that doesn't include you, so who knows.

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Living in the past. Newsflash, the lakers are a bottom feeding team and have a bunch of young loser personalities. Your team ****ing sucks. And they will for years and years to come.

Who are these young loser personalities the Lakers have? Russell? I mean what he did to Nick Young was dick move and messed up but he isn't bad kid he will grow up and learn from this the kid is only 20 years old. We shall see I see Lakers being solid next season if they hire good coach and get rid of Byron nothing great or bad I don't see Lakers in lottery next season unless we loss the draft pick.

Bankaii
04-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Meltdown.

You can feel 2-5 (2/6) coming. :banana:

:lebroncry: :hammertime:
You need to go back to elementary school to learn how fractions/ratios work bud.

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Who are these young loser personalities the Lakers have? Russell? I mean what he did to Nick Young was dick move and messed up but he isn't bad kid he will grow up and learn from this the kid is only 20 years old. We shall see I see Lakers being solid next season if they hire good coach and get rid of Byron nothing great or bad I don't see Lakers in lottery next season unless we loss the draft pick.
Russell
Clarkson
Randle

They won't ever win anything. They're all bone-headed, and not even that talented. You see hope with these guys because you're delusional. I have nothing against the Lakers but that young core is embarrassing.

Lebronxrings
04-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Bro i swear to god i was gonna make this thread. :oldlol:

Guess great minds think alike. :cheers: :banana:

ballinhun8
04-10-2016, 09:18 PM

Hahaha.

Cringe from one of the lowest bball iq posters in here.

Lakers never stay down for long. There's a reason why they've made the most championship appearances in league history.

But being a player stan like yourself, you wouldn't know about TEAM history lkke that.

IllegalD
04-10-2016, 09:20 PM
You need to go back to elementary school to learn how fractions/ratios work bud.

Your absolutely right. Thanks for pointing out my mistake, friend. :cheers:

2-5 (2/7) incoming.

That's even WORSE! :roll:

LeBron Fam/Simon Alts stay losing.

:banana: :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty

ballinhun8
04-10-2016, 09:21 PM

Guess all alts think alike. :cheers: :banana:

Fixed.

Bankaii
04-10-2016, 09:23 PM

2-5 (2/7) incoming.

That's even WORSE! :roll:

:banana: :yaohappy: :hammertime:
Glad I could help:cheers:

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Russell
Clarkson
Randle

They won't ever win anything. They're all bone-headed, and not even that talented. You see hope with these guys because you're delusional. I have nothing against the Lakers but that young core is embarrassing.

How in the **** do you know? You can't read the future nor predict what will happen. Do you have this years lottery winning numbers if so please PM me. If you have followed Lakers history since beginning they haven't been held down for long. Lakers young core is talented just inexperienced with garbage head coach who has no idea how to coach modern NBA team.

JT123
04-10-2016, 09:28 PM

Guess great minds think alike. :cheers: :banana:
:cheers:

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 09:31 PM
How in the **** do you know? You can't read the future nor predict what will happen. Do you have this years lottery winning numbers if so please PM me. If you have followed Lakers history since beginning they haven't been held down for long. Lakers young core is talented just inexperienced with garbage head coach who has no idea how to coach modern NBA team.
:sleeping

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 09:35 PM
:sleeping

Great response well written. :facepalm

Lebronxrings
04-10-2016, 09:48 PM
meltdown.

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Great response well written. :facepalm
Your post was so unoriginal and pointless it didn't deserve words. There's no way you're older than 13.

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Your post was so unoriginal and pointless it didn't deserve words. There's no way you're older than 13.

There's no way in hell you're older than 10. Wow you're an idiot.

HenryGarfunkle
04-10-2016, 10:37 PM
There's no way in hell you're older than 10. Wow you're an idiot.
Thanks bro - preiciate that! You're not stupid, you're just some European guy with an interest in NBA basketball. Why the Lakers though? I guess Kobe was probably the most popular player where you're from, and thus you started liking him and the Lakers. That's cool. We americans do the same with ronaldo/messi... Real Madrid for life! :bowdown:

STATUTORY
04-10-2016, 10:57 PM
who cares about meanignless wins and losses at the end of the season. Kobe put 35 bodies on that boy, chants of "Kobe" was raining down all around Howard. That hurt Dwight more than any head to head w/l can hurt Kobe

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Thanks bro - preiciate that! You're not stupid, you're just some European guy with an interest in NBA basketball. Why the Lakers though? I guess Kobe was probably the most popular player where you're from, and thus you started liking him and the Lakers. That's cool. We americans do the same with ronaldo/messi... Real Madrid for life! :bowdown:

Actually no I was Shaq fan way before I even liked Kobe. To be completely honest here I followed where ever Phil Jakson considering coaching at the time. I got coached by him at summer camp growing up also loved Jordan. Phil Jackson was born close to my hometown where I grew up.

raprap
04-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Actually no I was Shaq fan way before I even liked Kobe. To be completely honest here I followed where ever Phil Jakson considering coaching at the time. I got coached by him at summer camp growing up also loved Jordan. Phil Jackson was born close to my hometown where I grew up.
Stop making up stories young man. It's not healthy. :no:

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Stop making up stories young man. It's not healthy. :no:

I'm being completely honest here but believe whatever you want. I got invited to Phil house once the one he stays up here during summer time in Polson, Montana.

Lebronxrings
04-10-2016, 11:29 PM
lies.

You slurp kobe and you know it.

greymatter
04-11-2016, 01:05 AM

The Lakers turned themselves in a joke when they gave him a 2 year 50M extension. In retrospect, it might not have been as retarded a decision at it seemed at the time.

Signing post Achilles injury Kobe to that extension guaranteed the Lakers were going to suck badly for the next 2 years. They keep the fan base happy because you have a bunch of retards who will come see their shitty team bc Kobe is still playing for them. They guaranteed that no star quality FA was going to waste their time joining the team while Kobe hogs the team's cap space, thus forcing the team to build through the draft until he retires. The Lakers have 3 quality young starters in Clarkson, Randle, Russell and are likely to get a top 3 in this year's draft.

The Lakers only have 23M on the payroll for next season. They'll have roughly 60M in cap space. They're in a position to make a pitch for Lebron and KD to both join, forming another superteam.

If that happens, of course I'd root for them to fail.

SpaceJam
04-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Don't Houston need LA to beat Utah for them to make playoffs?

lol Kobe gonna make sure to lose to Jazz, knock out Houston and Dwight

GG Mamba always gets the final laugh

Dray n Klay
06-23-2016, 12:18 AM

2-5 (2/7) incoming.

That's even WORSE!

:banana: :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty

Backfire :roll:

Lebronxrings
06-23-2016, 12:40 AM