PDA

View Full Version : Regular season record

Spurs m8
04-10-2016, 09:19 PM
I mean, its cute and all, good to see they beat a bunch of bad teams a few extra times (fluked a few too, refs saved them aswell), but you can't judge a GOAT team until you factor in playoffs too, that is just common sense.

Lets see if they can live up to the reg season hype

IF they ring, THEN we can have the discussion tbh

Cheers

Inferno
04-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Still can't give the Dubs their props after blowing your team out twice then winning the last one and snapping their undefeated home record :oldlol:

Spurs m8
04-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Still can't give the Dubs their props after blowing your team out twice then winning the last one and snapping their undefeated home record :oldlol:

They did well, doesn't mean anything if they choke in the playoffs though, which i see coming, dudes are gassed.

Cheers

Mike smith
04-10-2016, 09:30 PM
I mean, its cute and all, good to see they beat a bunch of bad teams a few extra times (fluked a few too, refs saved them aswell), but you can't judge a GOAT team until you factor in playoffs too, that is just common sense.

Lets see if they can live up to the reg season hype

IF they ring, THEN we can have the discussion tbh

Cheers
Well what team has shown they could beat warriors 4 times out of 7. They haven't lost to the same team once this season.

Genaro
04-10-2016, 09:31 PM
It's not looking like they will have trouble in the playoffs, but thanks for sharing you opinion.

CelticBaller
Lmao Spurs got bent again :oldlol:

Bow down fool

ISHGoat
It's not looking like they will have trouble in the playoffs, but thanks for sharing you opinion.
:roll:

oarabbus
04-10-2016, 09:32 PM
They did well, doesn't mean anything if they choke in the playoffs though, which i see coming, dudes are gassed.

Cheers

Why would you say something like this? Are you intimately familiar with dudes choking in the playoffs or something?

Spurs m8
04-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Well what team has shown they could beat warriors 4 times out of 7. They haven't lost to the same team once this season.

We aren't comparing them to the other teams in the league right now though.

We are comparing them to a team that won 6 rings and never faulted in the finals.

I get that most people here don't seem too bright and very knee jerk reaction, at some point common sense has to override the dick riding tbh

I'm not saying they can't be GOAT, its just too early to tell.

Inferno
04-10-2016, 09:35 PM
We aren't comparing them to the other teams in the league right now though.

We are comparing them to a team that won 6 rings and never faulted in the finals.

I get that most people here don't seem too bright and very knee jerk reaction, at some point common sense has to override the dick riding tbh

I'm not saying they can't be GOAT, its just too early to tell.

Spurs won't make the Finals

Spurs m8
04-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Spurs won't make the Finals

Ride more bandwagons, mate

oarabbus
04-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Ride more bandwagons, mate

Inferno a bandwagon? :roll:

Dude you're just salty as fu.ck you lost your record, lost to the Warriors at home, and got bounced in the first round last year, after talking so much shit on the dubs.

PJR
04-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Op is one salty ass bitch per usual

Cheers

Spurs m8
04-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Inferno a bandwagon? :roll:

Dude you're just salty as fu.ck you lost your record, lost to the Warriors at home, and got bounced in the first round last year, after talking so much shit on the dubs.

14 is fresh in my mind and we will ring this year, so i don't mind tbh

Just speaking some truth which people don't like coz they get caught up in the moment

livinglegend
04-10-2016, 09:41 PM
You still havent realised Spurs got no chance against Warriors:oldlol:
The only team having any chance against them are OKC and Cavs.

buddha
04-10-2016, 10:10 PM
the Warriors pretty much swept you. you barely beat them when Curry played like shit.

plowking
04-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Yo. Bro. Shut up. Ey. Yeah. Do it.