PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Lakers fan, but I gotta give it up to my cousins

Bosnian Sajo
04-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Warriors >>>>>> Spurs

Not even debatable at this point, congrats to the greatest team in NBA history :applause:

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/d/d/dd133f0f3551ee245ab301c5604f4a8c71a45538/lp_crop/GettyImages-494818216.jpg

ninephive
04-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Warriors >>>>>> Spurs

Not even debatable at this point, congrats to the greatest team in NBA history :applause:

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/d/d/dd133f0f3551ee245ab301c5604f4a8c71a45538/lp_crop/GettyImages-494818216.jpg
Lol, not a Lakers fan for long! You're like the people that used to come to Spurs games in Lakers jerseys. Somehow the same people have Golden State jerseys now. Good luck with the Warriors!

TheMarkMadsen
04-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Lol, not a Lakers fan for long! You're like the people that used to come to Spurs games in Lakers jerseys. Somehow the same people have Golden State jerseys now. Good luck with the Warriors!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4557871/buttuh-o.gif

Cold soul
04-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Warriors >>>>>> Spurs

I strongly disagree. If you would of said Warriors are one of greatest teams ever I agree with that but greatest team in NBA history? Sorry but I strongly disagree with that.

alanLA92
04-10-2016, 11:55 PM
They haven't won the title yet. Wait till June to call this team the greatest ever. Lol

Mr. Jabbar
04-10-2016, 11:57 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4557871/buttuh-o.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sarcastic
04-11-2016, 12:07 AM
I thought NoCal and SoCal hated each other? Now you guys are cousins? Did NoCal call the Lakers their cousins during the Shaq years?

FreezingTsmoove
04-11-2016, 12:08 AM
I thought NoCal and SoCal hated each other? Now you guys are cousins? Did NoCal call the Lakers their cousins during the Shaq years?

Nikka this aint the Bronx/Brooklyn beef that goes on in NY. Everyone in California loves each other

Sarcastic
04-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Nikka this aint the Bronx/Brooklyn beef that goes on in NY. Everyone in California loves each other

Yea ok, Giants and Dodgers fans always get along, amirite?

Didn't a Giants fan die because he was wearing Giants gear in LA?

FreezingTsmoove
04-11-2016, 12:27 AM

I'm talking about people in general

MMM
04-11-2016, 12:28 AM

I know a lot of people in the bay that hate the Giants
World class scum organization
F
T
G

dazzer87
04-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Northern Mexicans dont like Southern Mexicans.

Sarcastic
04-11-2016, 12:53 AM
I know a lot of people in the bay that hate the Giants
World class scum organization
F
T
G

Well there are 2 teams in northern Cali.

I just can't think of a state that has multiple teams where fans just root for whoever is doing good at the moment. Seems like only Laker fans are doing this. I don't see Clipper fans doing it.

Did Cardinal fans jump on the Royal bandwagon? I know for sure hardcore Yankee fans are not jumping on the Met bandwagon.

Nick Young
04-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Bro the Golden State (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California) Warriors represent all of the Cali fam, even the Sactown and Clips fans. :cheers:

We are all #Goldenstate

Nick Young
04-11-2016, 01:00 AM
GTFO, Europe:facepalm

Nick Young
04-11-2016, 01:02 AM

I just can't think of a state that has multiple teams where fans just root for whoever is doing good at the moment. Seems like only Laker fans are doing this. I don't see Clipper fans doing it.

Did Cardinal fans jump on the Royal bandwagon? I know for sure hardcore Yankee fans are not jumping on the Met bandwagon.
Why is this Euroscrub trying to tell Californians what Californians like:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You don't know shit about the Golden State bro.

Nash
04-11-2016, 01:07 AM
95% of laker fans don't even live in cali.

Nick Young
04-11-2016, 01:10 AM
95% of laker fans don't even live in cali.
Let me guess-another "Heat fan" from Europe who jumped on the bandwagon after they got Lebron:lol

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why do Euros think they know anything about Californian basketball?

Do they not understand what Golden State means?

Do they not understand that California is the Golden State?

Inferno
04-11-2016, 01:11 AM

Nah man it's all love

My friend group is half half :cheers:

The Bay is still the best part of the state though :pimp:

Nick Young
04-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Unlike in most nation states in the world, in California the north and south are bros:cheers:

Inferno
04-11-2016, 01:12 AM

Sacramento is like 4 hours away from me breh, I've been there once in my life :biggums:

The only Kings fan I know IRL is a dude who went to my high school but moved to the Bay from Sacramento...and he still hates the Dubs :lol

Bosnian Sajo
04-11-2016, 01:42 AM

Because they are in the playoffs. I repped my Lakers team all season long, even though we were pretty ****ing bad all year, what am I supposed to do once the playoffs start? Watch old playoff vids of Kobe and Pau?

I like the Warriors to come out from the West and Miami from the East, what's the big deal? I don't claim to be a die hard fan of either team, it's just the matchup I wanna see. Those are the teams I'll be rooting for come next week, sue me.

Ain't no bandwagon, it's just enjoying NBA basketball and watching a historic team before our very eyes.

Springsteen
04-11-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm loving this revisionist history of Lakers fans suddenly being ambassadors of the Warriors :lol

I guess they don't have much to look forward to for their own team, can't blame em.