PDA

View Full Version : Gatorade should replace Jordan with Curry.

Ca$H
04-11-2016, 12:46 AM
"Like Mike if I could be like Mike." Shame on Gatorade for brainwashing kids with that crap. Why should kids aspire to become a sociopathic a$$hole? They should make up for it by doing a remix of that commercial "Like Steph if I could be like Steph" He just tied MJ with 72 wins and is getting ready to surpass him. Gatorade should get the commercial ready for June when Curry beats Bran in the finals again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3zZ2OUVgPQ

Terrible message for the children. No wonder all the Jordan stans like 3 ball are crazy.

inclinerator
04-11-2016, 01:07 AM
curry is more dis-likable than jordan, nobody wants a hero that looks like a little girl

Ca$H
04-11-2016, 09:56 AM
curry is more dis-likable than jordan, nobody wants a hero that looks like a little girl

As Michael Leahy reported in his book, When Nothing Else Matters: Michael Jordan's Last Comeback, and for the Washington Post, Jordan thought he could toughen up Brown by breaking him down and forcing him to stand up for himself. In Jordan's world, that meant he "ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team," and, more reprehensibly, constantly referred to Brown as a "flaming ******."

Without even getting into the implications of the homophobia, it was, probably, the nadir of Jordan's publicly known behavior. What kind of a person researches a young man's life, knows (or should have known) that the young man is fiercely protective of his mother and in deep pain at the absence of his father, offers himself as a father figure, and then publicly declares in as insulting a way as possible that the young man isn't a man, is less than a man, is not deserving of manhood?

http://www.atthehive.com/2010/8/23/1638364/the-kwame-brown-story-will

:facepalm

vs

SpaceJam
04-11-2016, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=Ca$H]As Michael Leahy reported in his book, When Nothing Else Matters: Michael Jordan's Last Comeback, and for the Washington Post, Jordan thought he could toughen up Brown by breaking him down and forcing him to stand up for himself. In Jordan's world, that meant he "ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team," and, more reprehensibly, constantly referred to Brown as a "flaming ******."

Without even getting into the implications of the homophobia, it was, probably, the nadir of Jordan's publicly known behavior. What kind of a person researches a young man's life, knows (or should have known) that the young man is fiercely protective of his mother and in deep pain at the absence of his father, offers himself as a father figure, and then publicly declares in as insulting a way as possible that the young man isn't a man, is less than a man, is not deserving of manhood?

http://www.atthehive.com/2010/8/23/1638364/the-kwame-brown-story-will

:facepalm

vs

sd3035
04-11-2016, 10:01 AM
To be honest, I would never want my kids to be like Mike

BlueandGold
04-11-2016, 10:20 AM
To be honest, I would never want my kids to be like Mike
such a loser mentality, you don't want your kids to be successful? This is the type of that allowed Iggy to steal FMVP from him.. Steph said himself that Iggy was FMVP like one game before elimation of the Cavs..

beta AF, I'm sure Gatorade and Nike would replace Jordan when it's still 6 titles to 1, just like Lebron Steph will be a letdown if your comparing him to the greatest ever.

sd3035
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM
such a loser mentality, you don't want your kids to be successful? This is the type of that allowed Iggy to steal FMVP from him.. Steph said himself that Iggy was FMVP like one game before elimation of the Cavs..

beta AF, I'm sure Gatorade and Nike would replace Jordan when it's still 6 titles to 1, just like Lebron Steph will be a letdown if your comparing him to the greatest ever.

You're a worthless loser if you value money over your own life

Segatti
04-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Curry without basketball would still be a good father and human being. Jordan without basketball would end up in prison.

Ca$H
04-11-2016, 10:55 AM

In June it could be 73 wins, MVP, FMVP, and NBA championship which would surpass Jordan's most prestigious season of 72 wins, MVP, FMVP, and championship. Although it's very unlikely I hope the dubs can beat the 2001 Lakers 15-1 playoff record by going 16-0. That would really cement things for Curry.

Ca$H
04-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Imagine how different things would be for Kwame if Curry was his mentor/father figure instead of Jordan. He still wouldn't be an all star but 15 and 10 with good defense could have been his career averages. Doing that kind of crap to a 19 year old kid was completely idiotic. Curry's GOAT leadership has contributed to the development of Klay, Draygod, and Barnes.

CP3PO
04-11-2016, 11:28 AM
You're a worthless loser if you value money over your own life
Could have stopped after "loser."

ballinhun8
04-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Kwame should have manned up.

Such a pu$$y league tho, so what do you expect.

Can't all be winners at life like MJ.

GOAT commercial and song tho

Ca$H
04-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Kwame should have manned up.

Such a pu$$y league tho, so what do you expect.

Can't all be winners at life like MJ.

GOAT commercial and song tho

Imagine if MJ "mentored" guys like Klay and Barnes. They would probably become busts too. Draygod would have responded to MJ though. Pretty much everyone responds to Curry's leadership.

GrapeApe
04-11-2016, 05:08 PM
That commercial is like 25 years old. Jordan has been retired for over a decade. I'm pretty sure Gatorade has moved on.

Spurs m8
04-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Curry stans so cut he'll never reach Jordans level LMAO