PDA

View Full Version : miracle might happen again, sending rockets to playoff...

bobopenguin
04-11-2016, 04:41 AM
cant believe this team, relying on others like bitches

1) jazz beats mavs but loses to lakers, rockets beats wolves and kings: both Jazz and rockets 41W 41L, rockets to play off.

2) jazz beats lakers but loses to mavs, rockets beats wolves and kings: both Jazz and rockets 41W 41L, rockets to play off.

3) jazz loses both against Lakers and Mavs, Rockets only wins one game, bother team 40W 42L, rockets to play off.

4) jazz loses both against Lakers and Mavs, Rockets wins both game, rockets to play off.

5) mavs loses to jazz and spurs, Jazz beats Mavs and lakers, rockets wins both wolves and kings: mavs and rockets both 41W 41L, rockets to playoff.

6) mavs loses to jazz and spurs, Jazz beats Mavs and loses to lakers, rockets wins both wolves and kings: all 3 teams are 41W 41L, rockets to playoff.

damn man, rockets, another miracle is coming to save ur ass...

Im Still Ballin
04-11-2016, 04:47 AM
The Kings shall slay the demon. The Kings will defeat the Rockets in Clutch City.

Spurs m8
04-11-2016, 05:24 AM
They'll knock out GS lmao

COnDEMnED
04-11-2016, 05:29 AM
cant believe this team, relying on others like bitches

1) jazz beats mavs but loses to lakers, rockets beats wolves and kings: both Jazz and rockets 41W 41L, rockets to play off.

2) jazz beats lakers but loses to mavs, rockets beats wolves and kings: both Jazz and rockets 41W 41L, rockets to play off.

3) jazz loses both against Lakers and Mavs, Rockets only wins one game, bother team 40W 42L, rockets to play off.

4) jazz loses both against Lakers and Mavs, Rockets wins both game, rockets to play off.

5) mavs loses to jazz and spurs, Jazz beats Mavs and lakers, rockets wins both wolves and kings: mavs and rockets both 41W 41L, rockets to playoff.

6) mavs loses to jazz and spurs, Jazz beats Mavs and loses to lakers, rockets wins both wolves and kings: all 3 teams are 41W 41L, rockets to playoff.

damn man, rockets, another miracle is coming to save ur ass...
It would be in the Rockets best interest to miss the playoffs. I would laugh my ass off if they squeezed into the playoffs, got swept in the first round, got a worse draft pick than if they would have just missed the playoffs, and lose Dwight Howard in free agency. Either way the Rockets lose, it's just a matter of what degree. :roll:

GOATJono
04-11-2016, 05:42 AM
That ^ Doesn't even matter, the three years Dwight has spent in Houston has been a waste of time and they haven't accomplished shit. It's probably just going to be Harden and scrubs next season.

IllegalD
04-11-2016, 06:25 AM
They'll knock out GS lmao

Look at this salty ass b*tch.

I bet you you didn't get any sleep last night, f*ggot.

Couldn't close your eyes without having nightmares about Curry draining down 3s on your retard squad.

:yaohappy:

Spurs m8
04-11-2016, 06:52 AM
Look at this salty ass b*tch.

I bet you you didn't get any sleep last night, f*ggot.

Couldn't close your eyes without having nightmares about Curry draining down 3s on your retard squad.

:yaohappy:

I live in Australia, champ, it hasn't been bed time yet.

Lucky I have a life outside basketball tbh, I'm more likely to dream about banging my missus....after I actually do it.

Cheers

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bobo.gif