PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson has lost several points with me.

Real14
04-11-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm a knick fan forever but my respect for that man has gone REAL low. First of all he took long to fire derek bitcher then he decided to keep Kurt Rambitch for a another season. Is Phil destroying my beloved franchise on purpose or do he have a slick plan up his sleeve?? What u think ISH?

keep-itreal
04-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Is Phil destroying my beloved franchise on purpose or do he have a slick plan up his sleeve??

implying Knicks were ever good in the first place

kurple
04-11-2016, 07:46 AM
who would you want? D'Antoni?

Walton aint coaching the Knicks

Real14
04-11-2016, 07:48 AM
who would you want? D'Antoni?

Walton aint coaching the Knicks
I want Ewing or mark jackson. Blatt is not bad either.

Gileraracer
04-11-2016, 07:50 AM

Thibodeau would be nice, teaching this lazy negros some D

Real14
04-11-2016, 07:52 AM
Thibodeau would be nice, teaching this lazy negros some D
Yea he's cool. Problem with him is that the players will get tired quick because of him.

SpaceJam
04-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Rumors are Phil wants out of NY

You heard it here first, in an attempt to screw over the Knicks he trades Porzingis to LA, resigns and is then hired as the Lakers next coach

PP34Deuce
04-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Phil is a very patient and smart man. I don't believe he's trying to sabotage New York.

He didn't want to sign Carmelo to that 124 million dollar contract. I honestly believed he would think Carmelo would leave that money and go to a "contender"

I believe his moves now are trying to get Carmelo to waive his no trade clause. It's clear as day he doesn't envision Carmelo there at all.

ralph_i_el
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

BlueandGold
04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Ive heard rumors as well that he's working on a way out of his contract to finally get his contract and % ownership with the Lakers.

Book it.

CP3PO
04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm a knick fan forever but my respect for that man has gone REAL low. First of all he took long to fire derek bitcher then he decided to keep Kurt Rambitch for a another season. Is Phil destroying my beloved franchise on purpose or do he have a slick plan up his sleeve?? What u think ISH?
How can you destroy something that was already demolished? Phil is simply stomping on ashes.

miggyme1
04-11-2016, 11:42 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

funny how we make coaches scapegoats......good coaches at that. mark Jackson made the warriors relevant again...lets not forget that. I give kerr all the credit in the world.

but lets not act like he didn't inherit a well oiled machine that pretty much just need a new air filter.

PJR
04-11-2016, 11:45 AM
If Phil bails on the Knicks before making them relevant, it should count as a dent on his legacy. Dolan for the most part has given Phil complete control, and hasn't overstepped his boundaries, so at this point, there's no excuses.

Phil just might not be cut out to be a team builder. He's just a great coach (who just so to swagger jack his mentor Tex Winter).

Not everyone can be Pat Riley.

HurricaneKid
04-11-2016, 12:07 PM
What in the world did you expect Phil to be able to do with no talent and no draft picks? Did you recall that the Knicks traded the pick from 2 years ago to acquire Bargnani on a 20m/ contract?

The one pick he made he hit out of the park in Porz. And you cats boo'd him for it.

People in general sorely underestimate the length of time it takes to rebuild. And rebuilding without picks in near impossible.

HurricaneKid
04-11-2016, 12:11 PM
funny how we make coaches scapegoats......good coaches at that. mark Jackson made the warriors relevant again...lets not forget that. I give kerr all the credit in the world.

but lets not act like he didn't inherit a well oiled machine that pretty much just need a new air filter.

This is revisionist crap. The roster didn't change AT ALL from 1st round out to likely a 2 time champ, avg 70 wins/season. Jackson brought in Adams, as well respected an asst coach as exists, to run the D and he led that team, with all their offensive weapons, to the #12 offense in the NBA. He is still openly HATED by both Bogut and Ezeli. He said his boss was going to burn in hell for eternity. He left the club every weekend to go to preach in LA. Even called himself "the part time coach of the GSW and full time servant of God".

I'll know there is still an AWFUL front office if he ever gets another coaching gig.

miggyme1
04-11-2016, 12:20 PM
This is revisionist crap. The roster didn't change AT ALL from 1st round out to likely a 2 time champ, avg 70 wins/season. Jackson brought in Adams, as well respected an asst coach as exists, to run the D and he led that team, with all their offensive weapons, to the #12 offense in the NBA. He is still openly HATED by both Bogut and Ezeli. He said his boss was going to burn in hell for eternity. He left the club every weekend to go to preach in LA. Even called himself "the part time coach of the GSW and full time servant of God".

I'll know there is still an AWFUL front office if he ever gets another coaching gig.

And this means exactly what?? im sure its people that hate me or you...what does that mean????

1st round out against a very good clipperS team that came down to a game 7 and a missed or blowN call at the end...ok..sure...that's very bad.....the year prior they upset a hot nuggets team and looked like they were about to beat the spurs in the second round......but lets forget that....RIGHT????

Again you judging someone off of how the MEDIA painted them and each time you do that....YOU LOSE. Mark Jackson will get another job its only a matter of time. Again like I said previously.....he made the warriors relevant again.....was he the best coach? nope.....but stop making kerr seem as if he took a franchise headed for the lottery and made them contenders.

THANKS

Kiddlovesnets
04-11-2016, 12:51 PM
I'm a knicks troll forever

Fixed for you.

HurricaneKid
04-11-2016, 02:20 PM
And this means exactly what?? im sure its people that hate me or you...what does that mean????

1st round out against a very good clipperS team that came down to a game 7 and a missed or blowN call at the end...ok..sure...that's very bad.....the year prior they upset a hot nuggets team and looked like they were about to beat the spurs in the second round......but lets forget that....RIGHT????

Again you judging someone off of how the MEDIA painted them and each time you do that....YOU LOSE. Mark Jackson will get another job its only a matter of time. Again like I said previously.....he made the warriors relevant again.....was he the best coach? nope.....but stop making kerr seem as if he took a franchise headed for the lottery and made them contenders.

THANKS

Sorry Mark. You aren't getting another head coaching job ever. In fact, the assistant that brazenly recorded you without your knowledge that you fired got a new gig within the hour. And no one has called you.

One playoff series win in 3 seasons with the best talent of any team in the league means no one respects your work. But that's what you get for giving David Lee all of Draymond's minutes.